PDA

View Full Version : Poll Closed - Thank Red Buddha!

luquado
16th Nov 2001, 01:47 AM
Excellent! Nothing more I want to spend my time doing than banning all the accounts from a spammer! I closed the poll, too, thank him! I can't IP ban, so the past 40 minutes were 40 minutes of FUN!

In fact, if you want to thank him for beind a dickhead and wasting my time AND insulting us after we've put 7 months of work into bringing the community Nali City 3.0 - 7 LONG months - then feel free to email him!

TheRedBuddha@aol.com - I'm sure he'd love to hear from you!

Am I allowed to post email addresses? NOPE! BUT LOOKS LIKE I JUST CHANGED THE RULES, DIDN'T I?

Ass-hats beware.

Oh, and Buddha, I'm sure you can register a million different hotmail accounts to try and cover your tracks again (too late, we noticed before you did.) Feel free to do that so I can IP ban you permanently.

luquado
16th Nov 2001, 01:52 AM
Feel free to register more accounts, Red Buddha, so I can contact your ISP about your violation of the industry-standard Terms Of Service.

Do not F U C K with me or this forum.

@kuma
16th Nov 2001, 04:38 AM
looks like I blinked and missed it - whatever it was

anyone save the webpag... no of course not, no-one's that sad :p

Spank 'em Luq.

Red Shivan
16th Nov 2001, 07:12 AM
I just had one of those father-daughter talks with my 14 year old and the subject was "how to piss off a jerk".

The jerk in this case is Red Budda (no, I am not Red Budda).

Basically, the way to do it is keep your cool. They enjoy getting the attention. They want you to react badly.

Laugh and ignore. That's it. Laugh loud and ignore anything they say. Don't post replies. Don't call them a jerk.

If Red Butthead has time to make up 50 user id's and post 50 comments, so what. They will contain no interesting information.

He got what he wanted. He pissed off Luq. He got the poll closed. He still can post 50 comments from 50 new accounts.

So, Red Budda, I laugh in your face and now I ignore your existence.

Now everyone else, I laugh in .........

Ulukai
16th Nov 2001, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by Red Shivan
keep your cool

Yay. But it's easier said than done, innit?

jreister
16th Nov 2001, 10:16 AM
Next time, just close the accounts, the icq and donīt say a word. I think for those guys itīs the worst!

But anyway, thereīs enough spam on this forum, so itīs okay that way as a warning

Nebel
16th Nov 2001, 03:04 PM
I'm actually Red Buddha. OH SO CLEVER!

Evil_Cope
16th Nov 2001, 03:11 PM
wow! what an accomplishment.. he managed to piss of luq-asshatbanspree-uado.

;)

Deathwing
16th Nov 2001, 07:50 PM
And thanks to Luq for ditching that asshole.