PDA

View Full Version : Criminal!

Ulukai
15th Nov 2001, 09:47 AM
I want to know what you've ever stolen, (Yes, I know, stealing is bad) and whether you got away with it.

/me sheepishly admits to stealing a packet of mints and some novelty screwdrivers when I didn't know any better....

Shin
15th Nov 2001, 09:51 AM
ROFL, well I stole some gasoline for my motorcycle a long time ago :p

Chrysaor
15th Nov 2001, 09:51 AM
I stole those little crossword books when i was a toddler. Used to steal other trivial things, until I got over my klepto, about o...age 9?

fragswill
15th Nov 2001, 09:59 AM
Update: 0h, i'm sorry.

Ulukai
15th Nov 2001, 10:03 AM
'Warezing' does not count :)

Balton
15th Nov 2001, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Ulukai
'Warezing' does not count :)

lucky me! :)

serious I think i stole lots of ice-cream when i was around 4-6.
and I think that was it.....

BangOut
15th Nov 2001, 10:44 AM
I stole someone's "innocence" one time, but then the police found us in the act and they took me home and my first love went back to the pound.

QUALTHWAR
15th Nov 2001, 12:39 PM
Unreal and UT. I told the store that I was confiscating them, and it was an FBI matter.

JTRipper
15th Nov 2001, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by QUALTHWAR
Unreal and UT. I told the store that I was confiscating them, and it was an FBI matter.

Only if you take them across state lines I think.

Frostblood
15th Nov 2001, 02:12 PM
I think I stole a few things when i was 8 or something...nothing big though.

oosyxxx
15th Nov 2001, 02:21 PM
I went on a nationwide sportscards stealing in spree in '91 when I traveled across the country with my mother and my nephew. I didn't get caught until the first day of eighth grade when a Rob Schneider-lookin' fellow asked me outside of Austin Drug, "Could you come here for a second, please?" Goddamn concave mirrors. :( I promised my mom I would never steal again only to steal a Girbaud jacket and pair of jeans out of a tent in the middle of the night. Oh yes, I stole your love. I stole your low-OWWWWWWVE!

Balton
15th Nov 2001, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by oosyxxx
I promised my mom I would never steal again only to steal a Girbaud jacket and pair of jeans out of a tent in the middle of the night. Oh yes, I stole your love. I stole your low-OWWWWWWVE!

you stle the girl that you jsut ****ed with her jacket and jeans?!

[DecoY]
15th Nov 2001, 02:46 PM
I stole a packet of bubblegum when i was 10.
I robbed my own mother without her knowing it, untill she and me father found out
I stole my sisters crayons, when I was 8 (still got them!!!)
I stole my dad's trouserswhen I getting the washing down yesterday...

That about does it...
I'm really sick if start stealing stuff from my family, aren't I?

Cat Fuzz
15th Nov 2001, 07:10 PM
I stole money out of my moms purse.

I stole money out of my aunts purse.

I stole money from this dude that we lived with for awhile. 100 bucks, dude actually thought he lost it and didn't notice when all these cool new parts started showing up on my BMX bike.

Stole a slot car from Toys R Us.

And an HO scale locomotive.

Prolly stole a bunch of candy I can't remember.

Used to steal liquor from my best friends dads booze stash. Took a tiny bit from each bottle and mixed it all together. What absolutly NASTY tasting crap but it got us loaded. :D

Never got caught for any of it. Pre-high school grad years. I don't steal anymore.

GoldenMouse
15th Nov 2001, 07:35 PM
Pens and pencils under the guise of "borrowing"

Little bits of food from friends' lunches when they aren't looking

SpiritWalker
15th Nov 2001, 08:05 PM
WoW.. after reading the other posts...

Various dine-n-dashes..
drive offs for gas...
warzes.....
a color pocket tv..
a car cd player.....
various office supplies
some puter parts....
a few hearts..
things like that..
but most of all of this was before I was 24..
10 years ago..

Rukee
15th Nov 2001, 08:21 PM
I stold some bubble gum when I was about 8 and got busted!
They did the whole 9 yards by taking me in the back room and threatining to call the cops......
The only thing that saved me was I left $0.04 on the self were the gum was...had to go back there to prove it but after they saw the money...they let me go.

Skorch
15th Nov 2001, 09:21 PM
YOUR ALL UNDER ARREST!!!....THIS IS A BUST!!!

...I stole some fish hooks from a store when I was 12...but I felt bad and took them back...

QUALTHWAR
15th Nov 2001, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Cat Fuzz
I don't steal anymore.

Probably don’t steal any “less” either. http://forums.beyondunreal.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

Cat Fuzz
15th Nov 2001, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by QUALTHWAR

Probably don’t steal any “less” either. http://forums.beyondunreal.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

Touche' :D

@kuma
16th Nov 2001, 12:11 AM
I've never stolen anything.

seriously.

it's just something I've always thought was ****ing lame unless you're starving, even as a kid I never felt the urge to shoplift anything.

I found 50 quid under my chair in the pub once and kept it - does that count? :)

'Warezing' does not count

I know a few people who's disagree with you there.

That said the games industry is a veritible hotbed of software theft (not at any company I've ever worked at, obviously)

GoAt
16th Nov 2001, 12:25 AM
ive done so much stuff its unreal. i have been charged with, (and gotten away with)
Vadelism (too many times to count)
destruction of property (caught)
arson (never caught)
obstruction of property (caught)
assult and battery (caught, ****er deserved it)
cerfew violation (caught, warnning given)
running from a cop,
resisting arrest
assult on an officer (later waived since the cop had no evidence (heh me= lucky bastard)
Hit-and-run (never caught)
speeding (never caught. if i was caught my license would've been suspended)
following too close
Grand Teft Auto (lmao my fave cause i was never cuaght)
possession of narcotics (got away cause i smoked it with the cop)
poseesion of illegal weapon (knife with brass knucles, $20 fine whoopdey doo)

hmmm thats all i can think of for now.. so many crimes, such short memory

Varpu
16th Nov 2001, 02:42 AM
Well... that doesn't sound like much but my crime was to steal some canned exotic fruits, it was ananas me thinks. But, since it was uhhh... over 30 years ago, they were a REAL rarity here in Finland. Got busted, the shopkeeper blackmailed me to work in his shop for free until I made a confession to my mom (after 5 horrible weeks) ... made me hate both stealing AND blackmailing. My dad did something to the shopkeeper because he moved into another town ..... Well, I got another punishment at home as well after the confession but that felt fair...

But what a horrible boy I have been othervice ...

Teasing my english teacher with electronic sound device that emitted 10000Hz sound @ 110dB ... hidden in the cardboard chalk box making her head ache... did that all autumn season....

After the sound device got exposed, I made another one and connected that into the school speaker system so that the sound could be heard EVERYWHERE. Made the sound a lower pitch so You could clearly hear it. It too an entire week before they found where it was ...

Teasing the very same teacher with fake cardboard chalks ... made them from wood .....

Coins glued on the floor near the vending machine ...

Hosting a pirate FM station in the school attick. The authorities never found it because they could not believe it was there. It operated over 3 years and became quite popular in my city ... got finally caught because a "friend" exposed me.

Home brewn gun powder driven into exhaust pipes. If someone would do that to me today, I would make mittens out of him.

Drawing-pins hidden into a candy box. Lay that innocently looking into a driveway that bicycles use. Most young ppl AIM into those....

Take six inches of bicycle tube, use the red not the black brand. Tie the other end tightly so it is like a condom and slip over an exhaust pipe. Fasten tightly. The motor will run for a while ... the ball gets quite big before it BOOMS.....

The list is endless .... I used to work a LOT at home ... My parents were wise enougn not to beat me but they sure let me know which things were wrong to do ... although my daddy used to tell stories to his collagues about my "inventions" and what I've found out .. not everything was told with bad feelings.....

jreister
16th Nov 2001, 03:06 AM
I don´t steal things, but like to steal entry sometimes. Like to check out the situation and to sneak in concerts, museums etc.
You only have to be good dressed and stay cool...It´s not because of the fee, it´s just that agent-feeling you get....:cool:

GoAt
16th Nov 2001, 03:21 AM
maybe i should change my name to
GoAt|Fugitive
ph34r the felonies!!!

Stilgar
16th Nov 2001, 04:03 AM
I once stole around 10 loaves of bread from behind a supermarket...... you know if you compress a while loaf into the bottom of the bag it comes in it makes a good boxing glove