PDA

View Full Version : Poll: What is the most food you've ate at one sitting?

oosyxxx
14th Nov 2001, 05:10 PM
It's hard to pit one meal against another in terms of total calories, but here are a few of my big meals ....
-- four plain double cheeseburgers, two super-sized orders of french fries, a vanilla ice cream cone and six small chocolate chip cookies (all this coming whilst stoned)
-- large cheese pizza from Dominos, two cans of generic cola and a large amount of small cookies (stoned again)
-- two footlong meatball sandwhiches from Subway, medium Mountain Dew and three Subway chocolate chip cookies (after first meet of wrestling season, weighing in at about 123 pounds)

Well, out with it then.

Chrysaor
14th Nov 2001, 06:27 PM
umm....used to eat big, not so much anymore. I remember back in the day at summer camp, when i was like 13, i ate as much food as i could. See unlike other camps mine had the best food i've ever had :p
I think the most they LET me eat was 4 plates of Masked Potatoes and Chicken and noodles. I had about 4 or 5 glasses of water to wash it down. Eaten lots other places....maybe if i were stoned i'd be able to eat more. :D

GoAt
14th Nov 2001, 07:03 PM
this was done 2 days ago
2 elsie burgers, (4 punds total) double order of fries, (about a pound) 4 glasses of rootbeer, 2 creme puffs, and a mint.

didnt, couldnt eat the rest of the day, and spend and hour of so on the toilet about 8 hours later.
got a free meal outa the deal!!

@kuma
14th Nov 2001, 07:07 PM
I've never really been that hungry after a hardcore smokeup

the most I've ever put away in one sitting was like 4 chinese dishes then a tub of ben & jerries & a sixpack. It was great :p

I've ordered 3 value meals before and almost got through all of them, much to the disgust of my ''dinner'' companions

Cat Fuzz
14th Nov 2001, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by GoAt
......and a mint.

That was the straw, eh? :D

QUALTHWAR
14th Nov 2001, 08:44 PM
one donkey

Djazaus
14th Nov 2001, 08:45 PM
15" meat feast pizza, 3 pieces of garlic bread, tub of ice cream, half a bottle of coke.. About an hour later I went for some toast.

Yeah, I was smoking a lot... Makes a change eh?

oosyxxx
14th Nov 2001, 10:13 PM
Nice thing about weed is you crave food an hour after pigging out. Maybe that's not such a nice thing after all. *looks at expanding waistline; faints*

BangOut
14th Nov 2001, 10:40 PM
We need to divide this thread into stoned and sober categories...

the pizza, bag of chips, can of salsa, and a bag of cheese i ate one time could never have been possible without some "help"

Ulukai
15th Nov 2001, 10:12 AM
Yeah definitely. Somehow there is always room for a king-sized doner kebab after 8 pints.

Does it count if you don't keep it down?

Sven_ya!
15th Nov 2001, 02:33 PM
"Ain't nobody can eat fitty eggs!"

-Cool Hand Luke

QUALTHWAR
15th Nov 2001, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Sven_ya!
"Ain't nobody can eat fitty eggs!"

-Cool Hand Luke

Gotta love that grammar.http://forums.beyondunreal.com/images/icons/icon14.gif

Djazaus
15th Nov 2001, 04:46 PM
You shoulda seen the size of the log I dropped the next day! (or maybe not) I never knew I was capable of such sphincteral artwork...