PDA

View Full Version : 11 year old rapist...

Frostblood
13th Nov 2001, 02:14 PM
An 11-year-old boy who indecently assaulted an eight-year-old girl has been told to register as a sex offender.
The Cardiff Crown Court judge also put the boy, who cannot be named for legal reasons, under a supervision order for three years.

A jury had found the boy guilty of the indecent assault last month, after a week-long trial.

Ieuan Morris, prosecuting, who described it as a "very sad, very disturbing, very worrying case", had told the jury that the boy indecently assaulted the girl in June. The boy was cleared of having unlawful sex with the same girl.

Recorder of Cardiff John Griffith Williams QC, said the case had filled him with a "great sense of sadness".

He told the boy: "As I listened to the evidence, I could not decide why you did what you did, and it may be you do not know why you did it.

"But you knew what you were doing to that young girl was wrong and it seems to me that you need some help."

The boy, who throughout the trial had sat in court holding his mother's hand, had denied charges of indecent assault and of having unlawful sexual intercourse with a girl under the age of 13.

After the guilty verdict was returned, the girl's mother said: "I think the jury made the right decision and I'm glad the boy is going to get the help he needs and this will prevent it from happening to somebody else.

"It wasn't an easy thing to bring my daughter to court. It was one of the hardest decisions to make, but I am glad - it has been worthwhile."

(c) Copyright Ananova Ltd 2001, all rights reserved.

your thoughts?
I dont think he can be held accountbale for underage intercourse since he was himself under 13 at the time and therefore was technically a victim himself...its clear he did something wrong, but at that age he might not have known he was, and labeling him a sex offender for life is a very severe punishment...

Balton
13th Nov 2001, 02:21 PM
lets face it! prohibiting sex isnt right eh?
its their decision. I am saying this cos I actualy know a few girls that are kinda that age. I was a few times out with them. more like I'll bring ya around and bring you home. watching them not to drink smoke or do wahtever. sometimes its easier this way in italy. those little bitches! they are much nastier than you think!!!
and no i did not have sex with underaged! its jsut like I had to stop them before they do soemthing really dumb...

Vendetta
13th Nov 2001, 02:22 PM
it is sad. kids today are constantly pounded with sex from tv. and it's perfectly normal for kids that age to be curious. at 11 the boy was probably acting on a mix of natural urges and what he saw on tv.
so ya he did do something wrong, but who is really to blame here? where were the parents of either child when this occured?

parents have to let there kids know that its normal to want sex but you have to know when its right or wrong. forcing someone else to do it with you is wrong.

now this boy has to live with shame at a young age. lets hope that doesnt make him worse when he grows up.

Balton
13th Nov 2001, 02:24 PM
in the case you've mentioned frost, it was totaly wrong. But I was talking about the fact of prohibiting sex generally....

Frostblood
13th Nov 2001, 02:27 PM
But everyone is subject to natural urges, although he probably hit puberty a little early. TV could be partly to blame but that can't be the main reason, or it would happen all the time, and anyway TV can only build on feelings that are already present... I just think that branding someone a sex offender when they were young enough to be considered the victim of such an attack is a very difficult area.

Balton
13th Nov 2001, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by Frostblood
But everyone is subject to natural urges, although he probably hit puberty a little early. TV could be partly to blame but that can't be the main reason, or it would happen all the time, and anyway TV can only build on feelings that are already present... I just think that branding someone a sex offender when they were young enough to be considered the victim of such an attack is a very difficult area.

yes!!! cant add anything. I jsut had to get this point of prohibiting sex off my heart...

Frostblood
13th Nov 2001, 02:48 PM
"yes!!! cant add anything. I jsut had to get this point of prohibiting sex off my heart..."

I totally agree...interfering with peoples sex lives, as well as being completely pointless and trivial, is wrong as well...but you cant allow adults to take advantage of children as young as that, even if it might be consensual in some cases ( perhaps in many ) theres much less harm caused by making it illeagle than allowing it to go uncheked.

Evil_Cope
13th Nov 2001, 02:51 PM
this isnt about underage sex. its about indecent assault. rape.

unless im mistaken, thats what its about isnt it? well then the little arsehole deserves everything he gets.

children are just as bad (if not more so) than any adult.

Astyanax
13th Nov 2001, 02:52 PM
What about these kids? Aren't they a bit too young for this either?
http://www8.50megs.com/archive/emailstuff/archive/donjuanjr.jpg

BangOut
13th Nov 2001, 02:53 PM
I bet this kid had full knowledge of what he was doing, and only later came to know that what he did was wrong. This sounds liek two little kids playing doctor except he happens to be 11 and not 6.

Well, his life is ****ed now. Not much else to it.

No reason to brand him a sex offender. Hell, in three years all his peers will start poking and prodding each other in funny spots and no one's going to arrest them.

Frostblood
13th Nov 2001, 02:57 PM
"this isnt about underage sex. its about indecent assault. rape.

unless im mistaken, thats what its about isnt it? well then the little arsehole deserves everything he gets.

children are just as bad (if not more so) than any adult."

Children as worse in some ways because they dont realise the full extent of their actions...so they cannot be held so responsible. Destroying the rest of his life based on something he did at age 11 doesnt seem right...he probably didnt even know what he was doing was rape. He needs help, not punishment...

Evil_Cope
13th Nov 2001, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Frostblood
"this isnt about underage sex. its about indecent assault. rape.

children are just as bad (if not more so) than any adult."

Children as worse in some ways because they dont realise the full extent of their actions...so they cannot be held so responsible. Destroying the rest of his life based on something he did at age 11 doesnt seem right...he probably didnt even know what he was doing was rape. He needs help, not punishment...

yeah he needs help, but rape is rape, and he's still an *******.
anyone who thinks there is a real difference between people at different ages is getting too old.

children are assholes. making the excuse "but he's just a kid!? how could he do it? how could he understand?" always makes me wanna start hitting people.

@kuma
13th Nov 2001, 04:17 PM
yeah most kids are by nature nasty little ****ers. I know I was.

Luckily for them a whole system spung up to cushion them and make excuses for their behaviour.

Playing doctors and nurses with your neighbour (when you're a kid aiiiight, I aint no pedeotrician, seen) is one thing - holding her down and stuffing mr pee-pee into her front bottom is quite another.. it's like that little murdering bastard who was only 'doing what he saw on the wrestling programs'

BangOut
13th Nov 2001, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by mister_cope
making the excuse "but he's just a kid!? how could he do it? how could he understand?" always makes me wanna start hitting people.

Grr! Angry! Me go beat up nasty children at bus stop! Arr!

MMAN UGITU
13th Nov 2001, 04:33 PM
Yeah people always say crap like "he dident know what he was doing" and **** like that but i,m sure he knew what he was doing! Not to try and be like the people who say stuff like those things at the beggining of my post the answer is simple: if you try to hide something like sex then surely more people would want to do it! so I agree with @kuma,s comment, always trying to think of some **** to hide things when a kid does it!

MMAN UGITU
13th Nov 2001, 04:35 PM
this forum has censoring? Proves my point even more!

Deathwing
13th Nov 2001, 07:15 PM
If both kids were underage, technically they were both raped. But since the boy was the one forcing the girl into it, he needs help. But making him register as a sex offender for life is too much.

SpiritWalker
13th Nov 2001, 07:50 PM
the only thing that I would want to know before I pass judgment is... did the girl testify and if so what was her testimony.. I have seen read about cases where the sex was "wanted" by both peoples.. but some parents found out and the male was automaticly charged..
when I was 18 I met and dated a girl who was 16.. and she gave me "herself" as a birthday present was I turned 19.. she was still 2 months away from 17.. does that mean that I was "wrong" and that I raped her? shouldn't what the "childern" want mean something.. or just because some irate mom and dad are super pissed (jusitfibley? so) because they might not have taught their daughter that "you should wait".. what I am saying is that "Yes if it was a "true" rape.. then cut his penis off and feed it to him.. but I just wonder what the real story is..
I would be willing to bet that it was a little more mutual than the story says..

Frostblood
14th Nov 2001, 01:14 AM
"If both kids were underage, technically they were both raped. But since the boy was the one forcing the girl into it, he needs help. But making him register as a sex offender for life is too much."

Thats my view. You cant fully blame kids for their actions when talking about sexual activitiys.

Spirit : Blatently, you did nothing wrong.

Ulukai
14th Nov 2001, 07:09 AM
I wasn't even too sure what to do with it when I was 11.

In fact, I was still running around manically, reading Enid Blyton and playing marbles and kiss-chase. (not at the same time)

Whatever happened to that eh?

Vendetta
14th Nov 2001, 01:38 PM
i always liked girls. even in first grade when boys and girls talked about getting "kooties" from each other, me and a cute little thing snuck into the giant tires on the playground and had our first kiss. very exciting at the time. of course i didnt lose my virginity till i was 16.

Evil_Cope
14th Nov 2001, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by The Spiritwalker
what I am saying is that "Yes if it was a "true" rape.. then cut his penis off and feed it to him.. but I just wonder what the real story is..

Zlal
15th Nov 2001, 03:47 PM
Whare abouts in the world did this happen?

It sounds like a boy I used to know....

I'm 13 by the way, and I probably know about 3/4 of the stuff you adults know

Frostblood
15th Nov 2001, 03:50 PM
I dont know where...thats the whole article. You could easily find out more, for infomation contact your local browser that is pointed at www.google.com.

Zlal
15th Nov 2001, 03:55 PM
I'm acually serprised no ones blamed the parents.

BangOut
15th Nov 2001, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Shadowlurker

...?

Evil_Cope
15th Nov 2001, 04:08 PM
I'm acually serprised no ones blamed the parents.

why, thats because its entirely the fault of final fantasy games.
yeah. and doom. Mmm. while we're at it, mario too. :y5:

Zlal
15th Nov 2001, 04:09 PM
BangOut quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About life *ahem* and "other stuff"

Zlal
15th Nov 2001, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by mister_cope

why, thats because its entirely the fault of final fantasy games.
yeah. and doom. Mmm. while we're at it, mario too. :y5:

Games probably take about 3% of balme
T.V about 50% plus
Internet and other children certainly have some influrence.
I learn all my insult arnsenal drom friends.

JTRipper
15th Nov 2001, 04:41 PM

Aye, and be proud of it. Some day you'll start getting stupid too.

Zlal
15th Nov 2001, 04:45 PM
lol
Check out the IQ thread - I got 147 - I hope I don't get stupid soon

@kuma
15th Nov 2001, 04:48 PM
Come back in 15 years and let us know if you were right

Zlal
15th Nov 2001, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by @kuma
Come back in 15 years and let us know if you were right

I'll hold you to that