:(

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

GenoOfTheCrayon

l33t 14 year old with an iron sight RC50
Sep 30, 2001
Middleof Nowhere
Visit site
JohnyBoyDT called me a fuc'ker!

I'd just like to point out how insanely stupid you guys are. I've been noticing the slowy degrading quality of these boards for almost a year now. It seems that every month or so a new wave of people whom we will call "fuc'kers" come in and replace older ones.

Everyone month we get bigger and bigger fuc'kers. Proof? You guys are battling over the censoring OF A MAN"S OVERLY STRECHED ANUS.

thats just sick. I don't care if its against the way of america..maybe if it was something worth fighting over I might agree with you, but its the picture of a man's ******* thats larger than the crater that was left in hiroshima.

I mean even the few people that have stuck around these hell holes through all you fuc'kers have had their minds warped by your fuc'k like ways.

I'll even admit I have...the only reason I really come to this place now is for a good laugh.

and I really don't care if i get yelled at for this thread. I only hold value to the opinions of very few people on these boards nowadays.

But I must commend you though...because you fuc'kers managed to single handedly scare away the WHOLE inf team from posting here...and 90% of the intelligent people as well with your fuc'k headed ways

so go ahead and say how much I "suxxors" I don't don't give a "fuxxors"

stupid fuc'kers

And I didn't do anything!

&

"Sp!ke"

HEY! Did you edit youre post or am I going insane, again...

GenoOfTheCrayon

l33t 14 year old with an iron sight RC50
Sep 30, 2001
Middleof Nowhere
Visit site
Umm... infact... yes. But I can explain! I didn't mean for this to be a new thread! I tried posting in the thread that JohnyBoyDT started but it made my post an entire new thread. So I had to edit this one because this one didn't have much to say. Just "He called me a fuc'ker" because I didn't think this would end up as a new thread.

G-Fresh

Red
Aug 6, 2001
Western Mancunia
Originally posted by Genocide3K
I didn't mean for this to be a new thread! I tried posting in the thread that JohnyBoyDT started but it made my post an entire new thread. So I had to edit this one because this one didn't have much to say

You dumb fuc'ker :p

Fuct

Who is Adam King?
Jul 8, 2000
The Diamond Sea
Originally posted by Genocide3K

Everything! Because I'm not one.

Who cares?

Does it matter what he thinks about you?

Will he be around you for the rest of your life?

Will his opinion change your life?

Fucker :p