Death anims

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

>>GDP<<Roach

NEVER mess with an OPOSSUM
Aug 31, 2001
Austria
www.chaotic-aura.net
i think, the death anims should be redone! they r not quite realistic and they take to long..... ( robar headie, victim stops moving in pain after several seconds=unrealistic )

i think, at the moment there should only be "instant" death anims, coz moving "corpses" only make sense if the dammage system differs between "dead" and "incapacitated" (spelling?)

i think, the deathanims which r used at the moment are random, thats why such things as mentioned above can happen...

another (even more important) point is: at far distance u dont know if person dies/crouches/goes prone.

Rostam

PSN: Rostam_
May 1, 2001
Leiden, Holland
well, go play online, stand in the open, wait till ur shot at, then go prone (DO NOT DIVE PRONE), then u will see no1 will shoot at u anymore for atleast 2 more secs.... the death anims are pretty similar vs going prone, but ull only fall for it once or twice

JamesT

sniper apprentice
Jun 25, 2001
Taiwan
inf.dearhoney.idv.tw
Oh, I got it. Thank you for the explanation.

I am sure this will be fixed because the procedure of going prone is not right in 2.86. Many military personnels have given the information about the real procedures. I am sure the team will accept their opinions and modify the prone animation accordingly.

eon5

Oct 19, 2001
Argentina
www.eternaut.com.ar
In this moment the death anims show bodys falling down...

may be is possible -in the future and knowing the priority- to add realistics phisycs movements to the impact-shots in the bodies.

The same thing when a body receive a near explosion and blow up. Maybe a more "cinematographics" death anims ?