Barcode

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fragswill

Charismatic Leader
Mar 21, 2000
Sweden
I knew someone HAD to point that out.

He took some valuable time to post all that stuff, cut him some slack.

I'd *very* much appreciate his "valuable time" if he taken all that valuable time to make only a handfull of posts and actually put some thoughtsinto them instead of adding 1 random dumb sentence to every f*ckin thread on this forum. :mad: The guy made 50+ posts on his 1st day on this forum! Nuf said. :mad:

P.S.: And what worries me the most: Since his first 2 posts were a thread about spamming and a thread to the moderators, I guess he is very well aware that he's a spammer and a pain in the ass. Probably he has been kicked out of a few forums before. :mad:

Last edited:

Tetris L

Smartass
Feb 15, 2000
Germany
cleaned.beyondunreal.com
FF,
chill, m8! Yes, it's a little annoying, but I don't think he has bad intentions. Give him a chance to get used to the forum. If he still hasn't understood in a week or so, then I'll be the first to unload my flamethrower on him. ;)

Barcode,
slow down a bit, dude. Take your time, read all through a thread and then try to contribute something to the topic. Then we'll all get along well. Just a recommendation. :)

ravenus

The Heretic
Oct 7, 2000
India
Visit site
I'd give him a certain benefit of doubt since most of his posts have some bearing upon the topic.
But yeah, it gets tiresome to go through every post to look for new thoughts just because one guy is making remarks on all of them.
Barcode, please slow down. There's no prize for making max. posts in a given time.
Heh, maybe a penalty can be issued for exceeding a reasonable posting limit.

Syri

Who are you calling short?
Aug 18, 2000
Nottingham, England
ok, for barcode, this goes for all forums not just the unreal2 ones, please only post if you have a genuine contribution to the topic being discussed. less spam = happier people
for everyone else, let's give him a chance now to sort out the posting. i suggest any future topics such as this be done by PM however

ravenus

The Heretic
Oct 7, 2000
India
Visit site
Why is everyone just repeating hat was said in the first post?
That may be, but it helps to show that this is not an isolated rant by 1 member but felt by a lot of the regular members of the forums.
That said, nothing personal against barcode and I kinda like the guy's enthusiasm. I just find it tiresome to go through 20 odd threads every time I visit the site as other members do, since nothing new in actual content is added most of the time.

XinderbocK

Sep 27, 2001
Los, California
Visit site
Hits himself over the head with a 4x4.. sorry PEEPS.. i thought spam was postin on the same topic on the same board.. thats why i moved around.. i am sorry if i spammed.. i will try to slow down.. i have alot to reply on.. i no sum of my post didnt make sense.. i just looked at sum past ones.. I O anyways.. i will try to make a half ass atempt lol. Thanks for bringing this to me.. i appreciate it.. THANKS ALL HAPPY POSTING.

Clayeth

Classic
Apr 10, 2000
Kentucky
you don't have to conciously limit your # of posts, but if you don't have something to say... don't say anything. It's very simple really. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.