PDA

View Full Version : why I want to be an bodybuilder

Balton
12th Nov 2001, 02:30 PM
well, this is an pic of my brother. he's training now for 8 years. going to train like each 2nd day. Having a traight died(?) only turkey(?maybe the other thing), rice, and other healthy stuff. like fish and you might know the game.

ok, hes the biggest reason why I want to bodybuild. Not that I am a twig dude with no muscular structure. Its jsut like hmmm hes my big brother right? the little brothers always want to compete!

oh, and my broter allowed me to put this pic online. Else i wouldnt have done this

Balton
12th Nov 2001, 02:31 PM
and before you wonder, my brother and I, we are having different dads so we have different skin and hair types. but socialy we are good brothers and my dad is also his social-dad.

Astyanax
12th Nov 2001, 02:33 PM
Whulgh that's a bit too much... this is beyond "nice 'n' muscled".

@kuma
12th Nov 2001, 02:34 PM
He looks German

Big upper body but like NO legs at all :)

Balton
12th Nov 2001, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by @kuma
He looks German

Big upper body but like NO legs at all :)

he has the same problem like me. cant train his legs or the knees will break. I think my brother is taking much medicine to get rid of the pain. thats why I am avoiding to **** up my knees

Rukee
12th Nov 2001, 03:05 PM
He looks like that guy on the "world stongest man compition.
What`s his name???
Magnus Von Magnison or somethin like that...
he won it like three years in a row.

Balton
12th Nov 2001, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by Rukee
He looks like that guy on the "world stongest man compition.
What`s his name???
Magnus Von Magnison or somethin like that...
he won it like three years in a row.

yeah, the funny thing is that my brother's dad is an italian!

oosyxxx
12th Nov 2001, 03:38 PM
What's he on, some radically new, untested German horse steroids? ph34r teh neck tumorsz!!1 I don't know if it is true that German men have more testosterone than the average non-German, but this laddie is either naturally ubermenschish or he's juiced to the gills. I'm betting on the latter. I say this not because he's a large, muscular man, but to be that large while maintaining a ripped physique is impossible for 99.99% of the population, especially at your brother's age. I suppose he's in contest condition for this photo. Does he compete? Balton, do you want a similar physique solely for the sake of one-upping your brother, or do you want to be the next Magnus ver Magnusson or Arnold Schwarzenegger? Either way, you're going to have to get on "the gear," and that ain't cool, dude. How old are you, btw?

oosyxxx
12th Nov 2001, 03:40 PM
Nummy.

Balton
12th Nov 2001, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by oosyxxx
What's he on, some radically new, untested German horse steroids? ph34r teh neck tumorsz!!1 I don't know if it is true that German men have more testosterone than the average non-German, but this laddie is either naturally ubermenschish or he's juiced to the gills. I'm betting on the latter. I say this not because he's a large, muscular man, but to be that large while maintaining a ripped physique is impossible for 99.99% of the population, especially at your brother's age. I suppose he's in contest condition for this photo. Does he compete? Balton, do you want a similar physique solely for the sake of one-upping your brother, or do you want to be the next Magnus ver Magnusson or Arnold Schwarzenegger? Either way, you're going to have to get on "the gear," and that ain't cool, dude. How old are you, btw?

nope, as i said my brother spended much time in the studio. he took some steroids some time ago. But also his gense are very good. And as i said hes doing his stuff since hes 16! with no break and never retired. about the testosterone thing, thats one of those nazi-legends that someone made up. he doesnt compete. the training was some sort to stay sane. I think my brother was like me in some way frustrated about the world. as i ionce siad in the 60's i would've been a punk...
And I jsut want to have some more muscles than now. Since my brother calls me twig and than shows his arms and compared to him i am twig. No arni thing for me. just for my ego. I am 17.

BangOut
12th Nov 2001, 03:46 PM
Mr. Helm, that is awful.

Germans and small legs? I'm german, always had much stronger legs than arms... when i was wee bitty kiddy everyone said I was going to be another Eric Heiden

Balton
12th Nov 2001, 03:48 PM
and dont look at my brothers weenie! he has a GF and will be dad soon. still in need of a name for the girl...

Balton
12th Nov 2001, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by BangOut
Mr. Helm, that is awful.

Germans and small legs? I'm german, always had much stronger legs than arms... when i was wee bitty kiddy everyone said I was going to be another Eric Heiden

who is eric haiden?

oosyxxx
12th Nov 2001, 03:54 PM
I don't know if it's entirely mythical (did I use that correctly?) that Germans have more testosterone than the average non-German (time to discuss race, kiddies). In high school, the biggest, most athletic, muscular/vascular guys had German last names. This, of course, is but a small sampling of young men that can and should not (and will not!) be extrapolated into a Nazi-like German-superiority theory. I've also heard Italians and African Americans have more testosterone, but I don't know if I believe it. Question: Can you tell how much testosterone someone produces merely by looking at them? Outwardly, the only real indicators of one's testosterone level are acne, muscle definition (bodyfat percentage is key) and the size and frequency of their erection. Aggression should be mentioned, too. Acne, not getting laid, and having constant erections all the time are good cause for aggression, so I guess it's a bit of a vicious cycle. Stop me before I start making sense. Any time now.

Nebel
12th Nov 2001, 04:01 PM
Mr. Helm, that is awful.

Yes, that was quite uncalledfor of you, Eddie Van Helgeson.

@kuma
12th Nov 2001, 04:03 PM
theres definite genetic patterns in races, although some people (usually piss poor genetic specimins themeselves) would have you believe otherwise

blacks, mostly great genetics but with skinny calves
Asians, ****ty upper bodies but usually good legs
Aryans like ol' baltons bro there are pretty much all buff mesos, same with 'vikings' most of the WSM contestents are from the north of europe

It's all about selective breeding over 1000's of years.. of course as the gene pool gets muddier hopefully some of those characteristics will be spread around.

@kuma
12th Nov 2001, 04:06 PM
Some un-juiced guys can look quite good

not as good as lying sacks of **** like Skip Lacour and his 'natural' buddies but still pretty sharp if you got the genetics and the drive.

he took some steroids some time ago. But also his gense are very good

"Honest I only took them the one time and they did nothing for me"

:D

QUALTHWAR
12th Nov 2001, 04:09 PM
It's guys like oosyxxx is why i don't like posting flex pics. This one sat on my dash forever, kinda messed up. I don't do "body building" i do strength training. Thatís why I can rip the head off a statue and crap down its neck.

oosyxxx
12th Nov 2001, 04:15 PM
Dan Duchaine once talked about how it would be entirely possible for certain African American men to become Mr. Olympia with only minimal "drug" use. He cited the number of fantastic physiques he saw while in prison that were built with primitive equipment and 5hitty prison food. Heh, I know who Skip LaCour is. It's a key component of the shadier side of bodybuilding: bodybuilders become masters of the untruth out of necessity, because who (other than their gym buddies or close friends) can they confide in about their "drug" use? Athletes can't admit to "drug" use until after the fact, still, "drug"-using athletes prefer not to as steroid users are seen as cheaters. Athletes who are found to have cheated are looked upon with a raised brow, and their accolades are forever tarnished, at least in the public's mind.

QUALTHWAR
12th Nov 2001, 04:19 PM
People who use steroids have a certain look. Their face changes in a characteristic way, their mood, other stuff that I donít feel like keyboarding.

oosyxxx
12th Nov 2001, 04:22 PM
Some might wonder why I put "drug" in quotation marks. Athletes who are hopped up on every 'roid, diuretic and growth hormone imaginable can still ethically say they are drug-free, as most steroids and performance-enhancing substances are technically not considered "drugs." I guess I substituted "drug" for "performance-enhancing substance" for the sake of brevity. Hopefully I've made myself clear.
Qualthwar, I don't understand your comment. Guys like me ... what did I do?

oosyxxx
12th Nov 2001, 04:24 PM
It's fun to see guys who have been off 'roids for a month. Their physiques deflate significantly and they look depressed and lethargic as all get-out. Balton, if you are thinking about using 'roids, know that you will have to come off them eventually and, when you do, you will lose most (if not all) of your gains acquired while using. Hence, the depression and lethargy.

QUALTHWAR
12th Nov 2001, 04:24 PM

Qualthwar, I don't understand your comment. Guys like me ...

http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=91336

'nuff said

oosyxxx
12th Nov 2001, 04:33 PM
I still don't know what you're getting at. I wish I hadn't quit my gym (membership ran out November 1). I quit on hopes that the uni gym would be open, but I'm not sure if it's open at all during the winter. :( How much is a gym membership where you guys workout? The last place I worked out at was $30 a month. Now it's $20 there. I would still go there for $20/month but they make people sign year-long contracts, which I'm not down with.

oosyxxx
12th Nov 2001, 04:59 PM
Akuma, back to your mentioning Skip LaCour ... are you familiar with Bill Phillips, ex-owner of EAS supplements? He produced a (biased) documentary (a glorified infomercial, really) about the people who won EAS' first physique-transformation contest. Anyway, Phillips produced/wrote/edited Muscle Media magazine and, as E-I-C, preached supplement use and rallied against drug use while he clearly used certain types of illegal performance-enhancing substances in guise of being the product of his own supplement line. Here is the kicker: he claimed to be anti-everything steroidal, yet, under a different name (W. Nathaniel Phillips), he wrote the Anabolic Reference Guide (a steroid primer), multiple editions, actually, and he continued to put new editions out while producing Muscle Media. Before you ask, I'm sure they are the same person. In "Body of Work" (the infomercial), it showed one of his report cards from school and it listed his name as William Nathaniel Phillips. Am I the only one who finds this dual-personality unsettling and unethical?

@kuma
12th Nov 2001, 05:47 PM
There are former Philips employees who make a habit of venting their considerable spleen about the man on the mfw newsgroup... Philips is apparently responsible for everything from jizm found in his supplements to shooting JFK.

http://www.muscleandfantasy.com/ :D

I find it funny how the public is too stupid to realise that 99% of the athletes they see on TV are 'cheating' by using some kind of performance enhancer. Sportsmen can never come clean because the Mcdonalds/Coke sponsership money is what indirectly pays for their drug bills & they have a vested interest in keeping the truth smothered :(

oosyxxx
12th Nov 2001, 05:59 PM
I find it funny how the public is too stupid to realise that 99% of the athletes they see on TV are 'cheating' by using some kind of performance enhancer. Sportsmen can never come clean because the Mcdonalds/Coke sponsership money is what indirectly pays for their drug bills & they have a vested interest in keeping the truth smothered :( [/B][/QUOTE]
That's what I tried to say but my writing ability took a bit of a hiatus. ;) I'll check out that site.

@kuma
12th Nov 2001, 06:05 PM
It's pretty funny, especially the Dino Training piss take :)

Balton, becuase I like you I'm going to spare you years of potential time wasting & injuries

www.hardgainer.com

have a read, you probably wont look as good as your JuiceBoy bro, but you might make 300/400/500 in a couple of years

oh, and if you ever buy a muscle magazine tear out all the articles & just use the pictures for sexual titilation.

oosyxxx
12th Nov 2001, 06:07 PM
I don't know if you follow pro wrestling, but you must be familiar with The Rock. A few years ago, he had noticeable bi7ch tits (gynocomastia) and he took a leave of absence for surgery. He came back wearing a black shirt for at least a month or two to hide the still-healing scars (check out his "I Quit" match with Mankind for an example). If you see some of the old footage when Rock was on the 'roids that cause water retention (Dianabol, Winstrol, to name two off the top o' me noggin), he was watery and had painfully evident gyno, yet he, like so many others, told the public, "I mean, I used them when I was young and dumb, but ..." while never vehemently denying use. Notably, Rock and Triple H lost much of their subcutaneous fat and water, probably with diuretics or massive doses of clenbuterol. I'm wandering aimlessly with my rant. Check out Buff Bagwell's Bloated Roid Gut, then check out Scott Steiner's BRG. Then laugh and be happy that you're not going to be crippled and ballless within ten years.

oosyxxx
12th Nov 2001, 06:10 PM
The only things musclemags are good for are exposure to weightlifting technique and jerking off to the fitness babes.

oosyxxx
12th Nov 2001, 06:16 PM
LOL!
"It's humorous to read these 'experts' claiming how you can add an inch to your arms in a matter of days (or any other outrageous claim found in magazines), yet these same wet noodles don't even look as if they workout. Physician, heal thyself! Greg Zoolock is a prime example. What makes this man even more pathetic is the amount of steroids he admits to have taken. But the award for the worse change, for decades of training and 'expert' knowledge, goes to Nob Kennedee. Uugghhh! Many a young stallion has similarly 'bad' genetics, but Kennedee claims you can change all that with his plethora of regurgitated bodybuilding books (he must have 20 or more littering book store shelves). If Kennedee's advice can't do anything for him, how is it going to help 15-year old Joe Small?"

Zulak, even when on 'roids, looked pathetic. Kennedy always has. I once wrote an essay on why legal sports supplements will never equal their illegal steroid counterparts. Off-topic (in relation to the previous sentence), but did you know clenbuterol is legal in Canada, yet ephedrine is illegal, and vice versa with the U.S.?
Cool thread so far. ;)

BangOut
12th Nov 2001, 06:58 PM
Balton... Eric Heiden is a gold medalist speed skater from the country where i was born (hint)

Balton
13th Nov 2001, 06:58 AM
Balton... Eric Heiden is a gold medalist speed skater from the country where i was born (hint)

http://www.museum.olympic.org/winter_games/1980/Heroes/80ehei_e.html

I am informed now....

Balton
13th Nov 2001, 07:04 AM
theres definite genetic patterns in races, although some people (usually piss poor genetic specimins themeselves) would have you believe otherwise

blacks, mostly great genetics but with skinny calves
Asians, ****ty upper bodies but usually good legs
Aryans like ol' baltons bro there are pretty much all buff mesos, same with 'vikings' most of the WSM contestents are from the north of europe

It's all about selective breeding over 1000's of years.. of course as the gene pool gets muddier hopefully some of those characteristics will be spread around.

Yeah, you've got to keep in mind where these humans developed. /how they had to get along with the nature. The africans, hot weather not much food(prison food)
now we germans, I am not sure never thought about this well. I think we had very cold weather here, and not much good food.
But I think we can't say that one "race"(if there is really something like a race) has the srenght guys whereas the other race has week people. I think the harder the situation to live is the harder will be the citizens. Liki I think that the live in asians wasn't that hard....
And do you know what the right definitin for Aryans is? Its something like Hindu-anglos(not exact...sp?). So that Aryan is one of Hitlers propaganda things.

Balton
13th Nov 2001, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by QUALTHWAR
People who use steroids have a certain look. Their face changes in a characteristic way, their mood, other stuff that I donít feel like keyboarding.

yes, take arnold schwarzenegger! do you see the faces aroun his chin? He took hormones and steroids. I dont know what you would call them, Grow-steroids?

anyway if you take testosterone you will be more like happy and feeling good.

Rukee
13th Nov 2001, 07:09 AM
Don`t end up like this guy!!!
http://reimari.saunalahti.fi/~jylppy69/061801.jpg

Balton
13th Nov 2001, 07:10 AM
And I am not going to take an steroids. Nor any enhancing stuff. I jsut want to lift something and buiŲld up more strenght and some more mass. Just to show my brother that I have the same "drive" and that I can keep it up. I know that lifting a few kilos a few times want make me a superman next day when i wake up. its much time consuming and i got to do it frequently.

Balton
13th Nov 2001, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by Rukee
Don`t end up like this guy!!!

of ****! look at his leg! at least on 4 spots broken. plus all the bone frags in his leg.... also his spine will be "bumped"...

Dai2
13th Nov 2001, 07:33 AM
uhm.. being *big* looks really dumb.

and from what I've heard, girls don't really dig it either, so why bother? :o

Balton
13th Nov 2001, 07:36 AM
Originally posted by Dai2

for your own ego?

Ulukai
13th Nov 2001, 08:13 AM
Careful now, Balton. We don't want you injuring yourself.

"When a trainee starts to lift weights for the first time, "iron fever' takes hold, and the would-be Tarzan buys every muscle mag on the newsstand, purchases every supplement he possibly can, and performs almost all the exercises he hears of for endless sets and very frequent workouts. Nightmare!"

http://www.hardgainer.com/articles/28-66.html

Dai2
13th Nov 2001, 08:24 AM
I don't see how looking oafish would do my ego any good..

Balton
13th Nov 2001, 08:46 AM
I don't see how looking oafish would do my ego any good..

I donmt know what oafish means but having some more on the rips is alway cool. also more stenrght is good. also i am doing something for my heakth

oosyxxx
13th Nov 2001, 09:12 AM
Balton, if you want to impress high school girls, lift weights and add muscle mass as they are immature and go crazy for this look. College girls (undergrads ... still immature), on the other hand, laugh at it. Time for introspection, Balton ... why/how will adding muscle mass boost your ego? Go for a leisurely walk, mull the question over, then report your findings here.

Dai2
13th Nov 2001, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by Balton.de

I donmt know what oafish means but having some more on the rips is alway cool. also more stenrght is good. also i am doing something for my heakth

http://www.dictionary.com/cgi-bin/dict.pl?term=oafish

being fit looks good - being big looks dumb.

Balton
13th Nov 2001, 09:31 AM

http://www.dictionary.com/cgi-bin/dict.pl?term=oafish

being fit looks good - being big looks dumb.

now thats a prejudice that bodybuilders(trhe hardcore ones) are dumb.
I know quite a few one and they are noraml people...

oosyxxx
13th Nov 2001, 09:41 AM
Perhaps you need to brush up on English before posting here, Balton. ;)

Balton
13th Nov 2001, 09:51 AM
Perhaps you need to brush up on English before posting here, Balton. ;)

nah, I just had a match against rukee. he had a very good ping ('round 30) and fighted me with a ping of 300 with a raising tendency. He screwed me hard. 30-2!!! but I suicided myself quite often to lower my frag-count. man these damn ping problems. we tried it on other servers but i got like 500-1000 ping which sucked i even couldnt evade the redeemer....

oosyxxx
13th Nov 2001, 09:56 AM
You type like you're Rukee's German counterpart.

Ulukai
13th Nov 2001, 10:07 AM
If you want to impress the girls Balton, you might try standing up straight, putting your shoulders back slightly and making eye contact :)

Works wonders. Who'd have thought eh?

Balton
13th Nov 2001, 10:08 AM
You type like you're Rukee's German counterpart.

well, the ping plays a rule in scores. And when rukee has a killer ping and I am running around like a snail(at times I got set back after each dodge...) that its really frustrating that my typing goes down into the basement....

Balton
13th Nov 2001, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Ulukai
If you want to impress the girls Balton, you might try standing up straight, putting your shoulders back slightly and making eye contact :)

Works wonders. Who'd have thought eh?

the gilr that I want to impress isnt after muscle power. I have a good shaped body no complain, thats something completly egotistic that I want to fullfill(eh... theres a worm in that sentance).
That girl is like more for the intelectual kind of guy. who if possible plays guitar...hences why I am hard learning to relearn playing guitar(can play some bass solos already...)

oosyxxx
13th Nov 2001, 10:15 AM
If adding muscle will give you confidence, by all means (cept 'roids) add muscle. At the very least, high school fukcos will be less likely to fukc with you if you are a big dude. Just don't jut your arms out to your sides when walking down the hall. ;) Also, don't puff your chest out. In other words, don't make it a public spectacle that you lift weights. It's a turn-off.

Balton
13th Nov 2001, 10:18 AM
If adding muscle will give you confidence, by all means (cept 'roids) add muscle. At the very least, high school fukcos will be less likely to fukc with you if you are a big dude. Just don't jut your arms out to your sides when walking down the hall. ;) Also, don't puff your chest out. In other words, don't make it a public spectacle that you lift weights. It's a turn-off.

heh, I am a high-school ****o.
And noooo self pimping. Its like we already have so much twig and thin turks that run around that way. they only blame themselves...
also like stated above I am heading for an more intelectual image(right now I am the buttmunch sitting at the teachers tabel making fun of everybody knowign everything...., but i dont make a big deal of it since i always help my classmates.)

oosyxxx
13th Nov 2001, 10:34 AM
Focus on becoming an intellectual first and the
"image" will fall in place thereafter. Maybe I'm out of line, but you seem hung-up on image/appearance, Balton. Yeah, I'm out of line for criticizing you for that. To each his own.

BangOut
13th Nov 2001, 10:54 AM
Don't forget to leave your pants fly open and- oops!- forget to wear underwear one day.

oosyxxx
13th Nov 2001, 10:57 AM
Make sure the tennis ball doesn't fall out.

@kuma
13th Nov 2001, 11:14 AM
But I think we can't say that one "race"(if there is really something like a race)

oh yes we can, and only a PC idiot would argue otherwise.

The germans were the biggest, baddest ****ers on mainland Europe for 1000's of years, they repeatedly ****ed over the french and didn't do the romans much good either :) Kept their bloodlines fairly pure too, which gave Hitler such a hard on for Leni Riefenstahl style supermen

Anyway like the others say most girls over 16 wont be overly impressed with a 400lb benchpress, but women -do- like a well built guy (think 100m sprinter rather than Mr Olympia)

@kuma
13th Nov 2001, 11:17 AM
Just don't jut your arms out to your sides when walking down the hall

Invisible Lat Syndrome! You need to have a tiny back to pull that off - I crack up when I see the HS 'hardmen' strutting over to the watercooler looking like they're carrying an invisible shipping crate under each arm.

Balton
13th Nov 2001, 01:13 PM
Balton, if you want to impress high school girls, lift weights and add muscle mass as they are immature and go crazy for this look. College girls (undergrads ... still immature), on the other hand, laugh at it. Time for introspection, Balton ... why/how will adding muscle mass boost your ego? Go for a leisurely walk, mull the question over, then report your findings here.

well, I think I am going to build up more strenght and some more mass. not like my brothers(which looks very cool).
And also german gilrs are different i think...

Balton
13th Nov 2001, 01:15 PM

oh yes we can, and only a PC idiot would argue otherwise.

The germans were the biggest, baddest ****ers on mainland Europe for 1000's of years, they repeatedly ****ed over the french and didn't do the romans much good either :) Kept their bloodlines fairly pure too, which gave Hitler such a hard on for Leni Riefenstahl style supermen

Anyway like the others say most girls over 16 wont be overly impressed with a 400lb benchpress, but women -do- like a well built guy (think 100m sprinter rather than Mr Olympia)

no, only germans argument that way. Its like you are a facist or Nazi when talking about them or saying that in this point they've been right. like all our politicans do... if a jew demands a new multimillion museum for the jewish people he will get one in germany imediatly. jsut because we have to show that we are not racists... poor eh?

@kuma
13th Nov 2001, 01:23 PM
White middle class guilt, gotta love it. It sounds like you germans have it even worse than the Septics :)

It's a useful crowbar for the 'disadvantaged' to leverage what they want out of a bleeding-heart liberal govenment racked with guilt over things that didn't happen in their lifetime... of course commenting on this get's you tared with the same brush as Juergen Graf, the guy who wrote the Bell Curve, or good ole David Duke.

Balton
13th Nov 2001, 01:35 PM
yes,
we will get sooner or later islamic religion subjects! so all the muslims will go in there forming a group. and all atheistic germans(the only real christian on my school i know is a polish emigrant) will not go inot this ****. this means that the ,muzslims will separate themselve from us. and thats NOT a way to get along together. but as i stated if we would give them this right we are racistic. even if its our country....

Balton
13th Nov 2001, 01:37 PM
one thing to add. Its not that I hate muslism or stuff. I have lots of turkish friends and i come very good with them along. But they arent these pansy asses that swear on koran telling how great allah is and that they are soo hardcore muslims and than later driking alcohol or visiting the bordels...

thats BS≥

Rabid Wolf
13th Nov 2001, 01:40 PM
the only chance I see for the atheists is to become just as fundamentalistic in their atheism as fundamentalists of religions are about their faiths.

Balton
13th Nov 2001, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Rabid Wolf
the only chance I see for the atheists is to become just as fundamentalistic in their atheism as fundamentalists of religions are about their faiths.

yes! but also our politicans have to develop and sense for OUR rights and not only for the demanding people that knock at our door. man the next book that we are going to read in our german subjec, we have to buy it since our school doent have much money left! but there are like many foreigners that are living from, the money that our state is giving them to live here! plus that they are like all hagning around in the malls and causing stress. Its like I've been in a several fights with arabs who buffed me whle walking pass them. its like i dont make room for them when they come and buff me so I got to struggle with them. seeing my parents to pay these people by payuing bills and taxes makes me sick! and they even dont apply for good school graduation like the chinese or indians do! no... thats soo completly wrong....

Rabid Wolf
13th Nov 2001, 01:48 PM
are we talking about religion or are we talking about immigrants?

Balton
13th Nov 2001, 01:53 PM
are we talking about religion or are we talking about immigrants?

immigrants and and their religiouns. and claiming to bring it into german schools! its jsut that they have to integrate themselve nito our culture. not founding a new arabia in our country. else they can go home. there they dont have to change anything...

Rabid Wolf
13th Nov 2001, 02:00 PM

immigrants and and their religiouns. and claiming to bring it into german schools! its jsut that they have to integrate themselve nito our culture. not founding a new arabia in our country. else they can go home. there they dont have to change anything...

religion is the corner stone of any culture. get rid of religions and you stand a good chance of getting rid of the individual cultures defining themselves by the differences with the next.

Balton
13th Nov 2001, 02:02 PM

religion is the corner stone of any culture. get rid of religions and you stand a good chance of getting rid of the individual cultures defining themselves by the differences with the next.

hmm, like we germans arent that religious anymore. but we have culture. People who claim some rights 'cos they are muslims christs or whatever are jsut little pee wee suckers who can't bring good arguments.

-kain-
13th Nov 2001, 02:18 PM
until the whole religion thing I was truly impressed at the honesty in this thread - something quite hard to find on the internet

I'm pretty happy with my build - it's an ongoing struggle to try and beef up my chest - anyone know a way to do this at home without going to the gym 3 times weekly? (I have dumbells) It seems every time I try and get a gym routine going something gets in the way

Frostblood
13th Nov 2001, 02:22 PM
until the whole religion thing I was truly impressed at the honesty in this thread - something quite hard to find on the internet

and in real life as well sometimes. Although i dont see how religon is dishonest.

@kuma
13th Nov 2001, 02:25 PM
If you've got a garage buy a power rack, oylmpic set & a shrug bar (awesome tool) from

http://www.gymequipment.uk.com/ or bodysolid.co.uk.

And try to find a partner to workout with, it helps up the intensity of the training when you're screaming at each other. Preferably someone bigger & stronger than you so you have the constant drive to try and beat him (I used to WO with a guy who could bench 450, that lit a bush-fire under my ass)

But really the only motivition that lasts is results, which come in the first 3 months no matter what silly **** you do... after that you'll have adopt a common sense approach if you want to keep gaining.

Balton
13th Nov 2001, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by -kain-

I'm pretty happy with my build - it's an ongoing struggle to try and beef up my chest - anyone know a way to do this at home without going to the gym 3 times weekly? (I have dumbells) It seems every time I try and get a gym routine going something gets in the way

you know can happen. how about breast implants? ok that was lame. I dont know. I think if you dont want to go to the gym get a decent hometrainer. might cost a bit but you will safe the gym bills

Rabid Wolf
13th Nov 2001, 02:33 PM

hmm, like we germans arent that religious anymore.
you are. all of europe is. the whole world is.
but we have culture.
maybe we're talking past oneanother here. yes, you are civilized. lovers of the arts. not my point, though.
People who claim some rights 'cos they are muslims christs or whatever are jsut little pee wee suckers who can't bring good arguments.
people claim rights because they think they have a right to do so. you took in train-loads of guestworkers to carry post-war germany out of the ashes on a phoenixy wirtschaftswunder.
some of these decided to stay. some of these deciding to have children. some of these being from cultures where a multitude of off-spring is considered a blessing. you should realize one of these days that the days of disposing of no-more-needed workforce in furnaces is a thing of the past. you allowed them in, now you'll have to give them, their children, and their children's children the social benefits granted by law to people who pay into social-/wellfare-/&retirement-funds during their working years, and they all did that.
yes, a german worker two generations down means five mouths to feed. a turkish worker two generations down means twice that many.
too bad. get over it.

generally speaking (with a few sad exceptions) it was always the way that a "ghetto" isn't planned on some mayor's map of the city, but grows naturally.
1 immigrant nothing happens.
2 they open a religious gathering place.
10 they open a cafť.
100 they open a grocery store.
250 they open a video store.
500 they open own schools & convention centers.
all moving into the area, the "ghetto" growing.
since noone keeps them from moving in there, they see less and less need to pick up the german language. for they can socialize, get themselves wasted, visit a brothel, eat out, fill out (conveniently supplied) forms at gov-departments all in their own language.
never having been "forced" to learn at least the basics of german, they are simply unable to integrate, but as I stated above they don't really see much need to integrate in the first place.
hence little turkeys, little italys, china-towns, ...

Balton
13th Nov 2001, 02:44 PM
well, generaly you are right. the post war thing. But on the one hand i have my turkish friends who say they are turks(2nd generation of living here) but they dont run on this foreigner thing and they dont swear on the koran. they are like me adopted germans( since I am not a full blood german).
but as you said where alot of other peoples from other cultures are there will happen this. The thing i have problems with is that they behave as if the road belongs to them. as if the rules dont count for them. I mean punks kinda had arguments. they are like... well dunno. Its just that it cant be. I mean so few turks are atleast aiming for a better education than going to work inn a grocery or stuff. in my high-school class are now 2 turks. both are very well educated. both are really good freinds. I dont want to miss them.

Rabid Wolf
13th Nov 2001, 02:58 PM
I'll come back to this thread tomorrow evening. have been up since 4:30, and frankly am too tired to post inteligent stuff right now...

but one for the road:
I mean punks kinda had arguments.
did they now...?

@kuma
13th Nov 2001, 04:13 PM
could wetake the religious/immgirant crap to another thread, please? It's not like NC doesn't have enough of them already

Evil_Cope
13th Nov 2001, 04:28 PM
when i was an alien, culture was opinion.

Balton
13th Nov 2001, 04:47 PM
could wetake the religious/immgirant crap to another thread, please? It's not like NC doesn't have enough of them already
agreed!

Balton
13th Nov 2001, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by mister_cope
when i was an alien, culture was opinion.

did you aliens body build?

oosyxxx
13th Nov 2001, 06:39 PM
"It's a useful crowbar for the 'disadvantaged' to leverage what they want out of a bleeding-heart liberal govenment racked with guilt over things that didn't happen in their lifetime... of course commenting on this get's you tared with the same brush as Juergen Graf, the guy who wrote the Bell Curve, or good ole David Duke."
Fukcing tight prose, akuma. I'm impressed. You have a way with words ... were you a journalism/English major?
Balton, pardon me. I should've taken cultural considerations into account when making that statement about only high school girls liking buff guys. One more (unsolicited) piece of advice: don't buy supplements. I've never met anyone who made remarkable strength of lean muscle gains after a cycle of supplementation. The reason why muscle mags pimp supplements so heavily is so supplement companies sell product. In turn, those same supplement companies continue buying ad space in said magazines to continue to sell product. Check out how many supplement ads are in MuscleMag International or Flex. All over the frickin' place. Magazines and newspapers *survive* on advertising, not the revenue from newsstand or subscription sales. Keep your third eye cleansed at all times.

QUALTHWAR
13th Nov 2001, 08:25 PM

Some of us donít workout to look like a muscle freak; some of us workout to get strong and be healthy. Besides, what do women know? ;)

QUALTHWAR
13th Nov 2001, 08:28 PM
Yeah, take your ****ing religious **** and get the **** out of here! Iím sick of listening to the same ****ing bull****.

Sorry, iÖ.i donít know what came over me. /Qualthwar walks away and throws club in bushes.

@kuma
13th Nov 2001, 08:46 PM
its not exactly as if you bounce out of bed one morning looking like arnie either. It's kinda, uh, impossible for most people to get 'big' unless 'big' means fat

Look at most pro footballers (US) - lots of drugs & lots of hard training and they're all buff mesomorphs - but how many of them look like Arnie? Even ole' McGwire had flabby old lady arms and he was whacking something a wee bit stronger than Twinlabs Andro into his ass after batting practice :)

lucifix
14th Nov 2001, 07:57 AM
wow, another religious argument........i think i will stear clear of this one........

Balton, my grandfather was german :)

lucifix
14th Nov 2001, 08:00 AM
as far as the bodybuilding thing goes, you WONT see results if you dont have the desire/drive to do it and live a clean healthy lifestyle,no matter what drugs you take...........

oosyxxx
14th Nov 2001, 10:42 AM
Your last statement is misleading, lucifix. Drugs make up for a 5hit diet, and if you supply your body with extra testosterone, you will not have a problem mustering up the necessary "desire" to lift weights. The fallacy pushed by the industry is that men can achieve great success without drugs, that drug use is a small, variable part of the equation. Wrong. It is the largest and most important part of the equation, that is, if we are talking about being over 200 lbs. and ripped. Unless you want to be a bouncer or professional athlete (or have an intense fear of being beat up, as most do, I guess), little of benefit can come from being that large.

oosyxxx
14th Nov 2001, 10:49 AM
Akuma, I used to think McGwire used 'roids, although I'm not so sure now. His record-breaking season came in his mid-to-late 30s, so I imagine he'd been lifting for over ten years and his father is also a large man with large wrists. He's a bit tubby. You can interpret this as water retention from a steroid like Dianabol or you can interpret this as harmless, subcutaneous fat that most people carry. Were McGwire more ripped than Brett Favre on St. Paddy's day, I'd be certain his "supplementation" included chemicals other than some useless androstenedione product. By the way, Balton, don't bother with androstenedione. At 17, your testosterone is probably at peak production and andro, if at all, boosts your testosterone levels only briefly, for like an hour. In the words of Flavor Flav, "Don't believe the hype!"

lucifix
14th Nov 2001, 11:54 AM
mcgwire used andro..........and i think creatine.......

@kuma
14th Nov 2001, 12:30 PM
the IFBB 'professionals' eat at KFC 3 times a day and train with all the intensity of a grandma with a broken hip. They'll spend like 4 hours in the gym daily chewing the fat and maybe do a half ass set or 2 of some machine exercise.

Drugs are EVERYTHING in that bizzare 'sport' - you could take the scrawniest, most sorry-ass piece of genetic crap and build him up to a very impressive bod with a few cycles of Sust or something. Of course, when he stops juicing.....

**** creatine, andro, Vanadyl sulphate, Hot Stuff, Yohimbe, Smilax, Ginseng and the rest of that crap - spend your money on hookers. milk and steak instead.

oosyxxx
14th Nov 2001, 12:55 PM
Case in point: English strongman Manfred Hoeberl. He looked like the Italian v. of Manfred Mann before he started powerlifting ... look at him after years of juice-enhanced training. Unfortunately, you can't see the size of his testosterone-deprived cajones in the pic. All the clomid in the world can't save the guy. Is he happy? Perhaps. Is he destroying his health and taking years off his life? Definitely.

oosyxxx
14th Nov 2001, 12:56 PM
A more recent pic of Manfred with some twig magazine editor and a bloated fellow powerlifter/strongman. Notice how Manfred's arms are no longer cut and semi-aesthetically pleasing. If you put on a lot of weight, Balton, you're going to have to lose it eventually. If you don't mind eventually replacing once taut muscle with generous amounts of blubber, 'roids are for you. You'll be smooth, babe. Just ask yourself if that's a good thing.

oosyxxx
14th Nov 2001, 01:01 PM
Bill: Yeah, you wrote your book, "Ten Minutes to Massive Arms"... can you tell us a little about the book?

Manfred: Well, what can I tell you about the book? I mean, it virtually reflects how I got to those arms and when I say ten minutes, I didn't want to make a gimmick out of it. It's just the real workout time to do with arms. I think ten minutes is more than enough. You know, it's not the time you sit around and you talk to your friends in the gym. Those ten minutes are the total time you're working out, and if you spend the time appropriately, it is really an effective time where you can get the most out of it. That's why it was named "Ten Minutes."

Sure ... ten minutes per arm workout. No synthol, esiclene, or androgenic steroids or growth hormones were necessary for ol' Manny.

oosyxxx
14th Nov 2001, 01:06 PM
It is common for bodybuilders to "write" articles for major muscle mags when, in fact, dweeb ghost-writers do all the writing. Look at Ronnie Coleman. If you've ever seen him speak on television, you know he has the intellect of a fifth grader, yet he comes across (as a Mr. Olympia should) as an articulate, thoughtful, helpful fellow in his columns and interviews.

oosyxxx
14th Nov 2001, 01:10 PM
Okay, enough ranting. My points:
1) The subculture of bodybuilding is shady and deceptive. Guard your pennies.
2) 'Roids, although superficially beneficial in the short term, cause more harm then they're worth, physically, psychologically and financially.
3) Don't read bodybuilding magazines.
Happy lifting. ;)

@kuma
14th Nov 2001, 01:12 PM
hoeberl ****ed himself up big time a couple of years back I think - speaking of Synthol have you ever seen Greg Valentino? I gotta try and find a pic of that guy - he's the most insane case of synthol abuse I've ever seen.

@kuma
14th Nov 2001, 01:15 PM
http://www.strong-and-shapely.com/images/glassesarms.jpg

Fuct
14th Nov 2001, 01:22 PM
:eek: Those will pop if he's not careful.

Rabid Wolf
14th Nov 2001, 01:26 PM
could you fellas like.....at least post pics of women ?

Balton
14th Nov 2001, 01:35 PM
oh man! I will no take ny 'roid or the other stuff you've mentioned. atleast looking at the crack-head with the mellon arms made me feel sick. and sheila looks damn sexy :p

oosyxxx
14th Nov 2001, 02:04 PM
Yep, seen him, Akuma. Overcompensation much? That woman's name is Ericca Kern. When she is in "off-season" mode and carries more bodyfat, she is quite stunning in certain pictures.

Balton
14th Nov 2001, 02:09 PM
http://www.femalemuscle.com/goode/ericcakern.html
http://www.femalemuscle.com/goode/index.html

rate foryourself.

Balton
14th Nov 2001, 02:10 PM
I got to admit that a few of these female bb look very amazing. jsut that when it come that they are too bloated with muscles it tunrs me off....

Balton
14th Nov 2001, 02:13 PM
http://www.femalemuscle.com/goode/anjaschreiner1.html

thats the total turn off!

oosyxxx
14th Nov 2001, 02:16 PM
To their credit, they look far better without the disgusting tanning oil.

Balton
14th Nov 2001, 02:20 PM
To their credit, they look far better without the disgusting tanning oil.

maybe. they remind me a bit of oled turkey that you are going to bake in the oven....

oosyxxx
14th Nov 2001, 03:10 PM
Notice my usage of "without."

Evil_Cope
14th Nov 2001, 03:43 PM
could you fellas like.....at least post pics of women ?

we'll start when you do rabid ;)

@kuma
14th Nov 2001, 06:13 PM
**** that (not literally please) - those IFBB femmes have 6" clits from all that jungle juice

Check out the bottom vid (http://www.cyberpump.com/training/trainhard/video.html) if you have Realplayer, the "Dr Ken Squatting 407x23"

It's nasty stuff. Thats what you gotta do if you stay off drugs Balton - do you have the cojones to do that week after week? Most people don't.

Ulukai
15th Nov 2001, 10:01 AM
Did any of you see Louis Thereoux's (sp?) weird weekends when he spend a couple of days with the bodybuilding community?

One particular 'woman' was on some drug or another, and from even a moderate distance you could have sworn 'she' was was a man. Scary stuff. I find excessive muscle very unattractive on a woman.

BangOut
15th Nov 2001, 10:51 AM
It's nasty stuff. Thats what you gotta do if you stay off drugs Balton - do you have the cojones to do that week after week?

I don't think "cojones" translates real well into Balton's crazy Germa-English

Balton
15th Nov 2001, 12:18 PM

I don't think "cojones" translates real well into Balton's crazy Germa-English

yes, but from the context i can figure out what it can mean...

Balton
16th Nov 2001, 08:35 AM
ok,
I found a gym thats not to expensive and thats seems to be good. but the best thing is that a mate from me is just registered there. i know him from school. was talking to him se said he alone there but we could be training partners