PDA

View Full Version : Cactus are you allright???

Rukee
12th Nov 2001, 09:17 AM
Dange!! Anther plane went down in Qweens this morning!!
God I hope Cactus missed another one!!
Cactus!! Check in!!!!

Frostblood
12th Nov 2001, 01:32 PM
They are saying it was an accident and not another attack, but i'm not so sure...the timing is either very tragic or very poignant, depending on your point of view...Veterans day and all.

Cactus
12th Nov 2001, 05:10 PM
yeah, i don't wanna talk about it.

talked about it too much today. i'm not in new york, i'm at school up here so i'm fine, and my family doesn't live in the area.

thanx for asking tho...

Cactus
12th Nov 2001, 05:15 PM
it's not an attack. i mean the concord went down on a clear blue day. but they did close down JFK for a while which seems to me to be saying taht someone might have cut the hydrolics or something of that sort of sabatage that they suspect, so they can catch someone on the ground. but we'll know more by the morning, and till then i don't care to talk about it.

Cactus
12th Nov 2001, 11:42 PM
i'm also no alright by other things. in fact pretty much feeling like a jackass. happy ****ing day.

oosyxxx
13th Nov 2001, 12:22 AM
If you're feeling like a jackass, dl some "Jackass" clips from Morpheus, particularly the treadmill one. No cure like laughter ... except laughter combined with pot, pop, pizza and pu55y.

Cactus
13th Nov 2001, 12:55 AM
dude, you know that's not happening right now.

oosyxxx
13th Nov 2001, 01:18 AM
The remaining remedy is to sleep in through your a.m. classes, all the while dreaming of syphoning fresh nectar from the cusp of that dainty upperclassman <lit you've had your oculars on.
(I can't quit editing this message. Bedtime for Bozo.)

oosyxxx
13th Nov 2001, 01:25 AM
Regardless, I'm happy you weren't injured by the plane crash.

Balton
13th Nov 2001, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by oosyxxx
The remaining remedy is to sleep in through your a.m. classes, all the while dreaming of syphoning fresh nectar from the cusp of that dainty upperclassman <lit you've had your oculars on.
(I can't quit editing this message. Bedtime for Bozo.)

you are talking from what???