PDA

View Full Version : possible avatars...


Balton
12th Nov 2001, 09:06 AM
tell me whihc one you like!

Astyanax
12th Nov 2001, 09:20 AM
the top right one!

Balton
12th Nov 2001, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by Astyanax
the top right one!

thats alaska saedaleare. He had to wear this mask cos in an teleporter accident he got mixed up with an alien and had a part of it in his face. everybody who looked at it directly turned insane. it was emitting 5d rays... kinda that. he got rid of it after more than 1000 years! he almost went insane in this time. cool character.... but i still want more impressions

Balton
12th Nov 2001, 10:08 AM
c'mon! gimme input!

@kuma
12th Nov 2001, 10:39 AM
Ah I see you chose the worst one already :)

top right, the guy in the gimp mask gets my vote

Balton
12th Nov 2001, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by @kuma
Ah I see you chose the worst one already :)

top right, the guy in the gimp mask gets my vote

I still can change! Like I changed my sig and my title and all the other stuff....

@kuma
12th Nov 2001, 10:42 AM
no more muffin? :(

Bring out the Gimp!

Balton
12th Nov 2001, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by @kuma
no more muffin? :(

Bring out the Gimp!

I thought you dislike it. and since i didnt cut my self while shaving my face today i thought thats a good title

@kuma
12th Nov 2001, 10:46 AM
no I have nothing against anything in your posts

except that Money-Shot avatar pic you used to use :)

Balton
12th Nov 2001, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by @kuma
no I have nothing against anything in your posts

except that Money-Shot avatar pic you used to use :)

DOH! now i get it. money-shot! lol...
you mean giving a blowjob for money right? lol....

@kuma
12th Nov 2001, 10:57 AM
Not exactly

the money-shot was a staple of gay porn flicks that was adopted by mainstream porn - its the point where the man-candy is spammed (usually into someones patently-fake-smiling face)


(humor is much like a frog, you can dissect both but neither will survive the process)

Balton
12th Nov 2001, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by @kuma
Not exactly

the money-shot was a staple of gay porn flicks that was adopted by mainstream porn - its the point where the man-candy is spammed (usually into someones patently-fake-smiling face)


(humor is much like a frog, you can dissect both but neither will survive the process)

yeah, but after a few days i firgured out what you kinda wanted to tell me. makes me happy. and about the frog. let him be a frog!

Chrysaor
12th Nov 2001, 12:24 PM
bottom right.

Astyanax
12th Nov 2001, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Balton.de
thats alaska saedaleare. He had to wear this mask cos in an teleporter accident he got mixed up with an alien and had a part of it in his face. everybody who looked at it directly turned insane. it was emitting 5d rays... kinda that. he got rid of it after more than 1000 years! he almost went insane in this time. cool character.... but i still want more impressions

LMAO! Who makes up all that crap?

Rabid Wolf
12th Nov 2001, 01:57 PM
well, if one has to fill 130 pages of script week after week for over 40 years now, chances are good that the plot's quality nears that of hispanic soap-operas every now and then.

Deathwing
12th Nov 2001, 02:40 PM
I'm also gonna vote top right.

Astyanax
12th Nov 2001, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Balton.de
tell me whihc one you like!

These pics all look so dark and unhappy. Try something more colorfull and more cheerfull, something like this:

Frostblood
12th Nov 2001, 02:54 PM
"the money-shot was a staple of gay porn flicks that was adopted by mainstream porn - its the point where the man-candy is spammed (usually into someones patently-fake-smiling face) "

You seem to be something of an expert on such matters.
I would vote for the 2nd one, that red space one...but top right is good too. You chose the worst one imho.

P.S Do you like my avatar?

Astyanax
12th Nov 2001, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Frostblood
P.S Do you like my avatar?

Actually I can't really make out what it is. Can you make out what my avatar is? 100x100 pixels is damn small...

Astyanax
12th Nov 2001, 03:02 PM
here ya go, the original pic:

Frostblood
12th Nov 2001, 03:02 PM
Yours is a bunch of unfortunates in the pressure chambre getting mashed, but i wouldnt have known were it not for the little caption above it.

Mind is an angel thing in armor standing in front of some pipes and machinary...It reminded me of "Supernaut" so I chose it.

QUALTHWAR
12th Nov 2001, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Astyanax


These pics all look so dark and unhappy. Try something more colorfull and more cheerfull, something like this:

Yeah, or maybe this:

Balton
12th Nov 2001, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Astyanax


LMAO! Who makes up all that crap?

actualy the characters in perry rhodan develop. this was jsut an uncomplete and unperfect explanation from me. Perry Rhodan beat star trek babylon and how they are called around a few lightyears!
They got translated into english as i heard. if you would read them adn make your mind up on them we can talk more about this matter! and calling it crap is soooooo n00bish or davidMish(sorry dave you 0wn but these people will be hurt to be comapred with you)

so, read atleast 10 mags and then tell me what you think.

Astyanax
12th Nov 2001, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Balton.de
actualy the characters in perry rhodan develop. this was jsut an uncomplete and unperfect explanation from me. Perry Rhodan beat star trek babylon and how they are called around a few lightyears!
They got translated into english as i heard. if you would read them adn make your mind up on them we can talk more about this matter! and calling it crap is soooooo n00bish or davidMish(sorry dave you 0wn but these people will be hurt to be comapred with you)

so, read atleast 10 mags and then tell me what you think.

I didn't mean to offend you! I guess I forgot putting that ;) smiley after 'crap'. :p

Shock6822
12th Nov 2001, 03:36 PM
Balton what r the dimensions of your avatar?

Balton
12th Nov 2001, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Shock6822
Balton what r the dimensions of your avatar?

100x75 i think....

Balton
12th Nov 2001, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Astyanax


I didn't mean to offend you! I guess I forgot putting that ;) smiley after 'crap'. :p

I am right now sitting on my homework. makes me wussy and aggressive. sorry dude. but the serie is very good try at least to get into it

Balton
12th Nov 2001, 04:15 PM
will my title and the masked guy work together? isnt it like... blasphemy? or irony?

Nebel
12th Nov 2001, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by QUALTHWAR
Yeah, or maybe this:

Gay. Liberace gay.

JTRipper
13th Nov 2001, 03:15 AM
Are you kidding? That's the concept that Liberace spent a lifetime trying to live!

Top right.

dead clown
13th Nov 2001, 07:49 AM
or...

http://www.geocities.com/ukm1981/chuckle.txt

Balton
13th Nov 2001, 10:52 AM
<--- how's he???

Frostblood
13th Nov 2001, 03:23 PM
Much better, but i still prefered the red starry one...what was the storyline for him?

Balton
13th Nov 2001, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Frostblood
Much better, but i still prefered the red starry one...what was the storyline for him?

you mean philip with the smirkish smile?

he's an ennox. they never found out why or how they cam into our part of the universe. but they are some sort of enrgylifeform. just that they are oly energetic on their world. they are freak and stuff. ofcourse they jsut have the form of a human in the age of 45 till 120 i think. after they will vanish and bee a bright spot on their planet. thatr was one of the hardest parts. it would take the whole plot of 150 romans!!! to explain it better. lets say it this way, philip got from our superinteligence and celregenchip.
just with the aim to make us galacticans(human and all the other in our galaxy) fly to a special place in our universe to open the portal to the negative side and doing stuff there...

Astyanax
13th Nov 2001, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Balton.de
you mean philip with the smirkish smile?

he's an ennox. they never found out why or how they cam into our part of the universe. but they are some sort of enrgylifeform. just that they are oly energetic on their world. they are freak and stuff. ofcourse they jsut have the form of a human in the age of 45 till 120 i think. after they will vanish and bee a bright spot on their planet. thatr was one of the hardest parts. it would take the whole plot of 150 romans!!! to explain it better. lets say it this way, philip got from our superinteligence and celregenchip.
just with the aim to make us galacticans(human and all the other in our galaxy) fly to a special place in our universe to open the portal to the negative side and doing stuff there...

LMAO! Who makes up all that crap? ;)

Balton
13th Nov 2001, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Astyanax


LMAO! Who makes up all that crap? ;)

re-run mode???

Astyanax
13th Nov 2001, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Balton.de
re-run mode???

HAHAHAHAAA

well at least i've put that smiley after crap this time... :p

Balton
13th Nov 2001, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Astyanax


HAHAHAHAAA

well at least i've put that smiley after crap this time... :p

lucky you! whne i saw it I put my chainsaw back... little sucker wants to rip all non funny guys. and its BIGGER than yours :)

Frostblood
13th Nov 2001, 04:27 PM
"it would take the whole plot of 150 romans!!!"

I didnt know the ancient romans were particulaly plot-heavy ;)
dont worry, i know what you mean..."novels" right? my german is far worse than your english but i know that :)

Balton
13th Nov 2001, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Frostblood
"it would take the whole plot of 150 romans!!!"

I didnt know the ancient romans were particulaly plot-heavy ;)
dont worry, i know what you mean..."novels" right? my german is far worse than your english but i know that :)

uups. yes. thank you for beeing soo understanding.

QUALTHWAR
13th Nov 2001, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by dead clown
or...

http://www.geocities.com/ukm1981/chuckle.txt
This is gonna be a toss-up.

@kuma
13th Nov 2001, 09:49 PM
http://www.geocities.com/ukm1981/chuckle.txt

I swear they used to work the door at my local Ritzy's...

Astyanax
14th Nov 2001, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by Balton.de
lucky you! whne i saw it I put my chainsaw back... little sucker wants to rip all non funny guys. and its BIGGER than yours :)

Your chainsaw: :chainsaw:

My chainsaw: http://forums.xaos.ru/images/smilies/kill9.gif

Zlal
15th Nov 2001, 06:17 PM
Do you like my Avarta? I like the blue tint

Being thirteen I would know they are the chuckle brothers.

Zlal
15th Nov 2001, 06:20 PM
Akuma - Who is your avarta? Is he a servert of the shadows?

@kuma
15th Nov 2001, 07:25 PM
he's, er, Gouki/Akuma from SFA3

Zlal
16th Nov 2001, 01:42 PM
Thats a cool gif - Whare did you get it?