Key Keiichi...you still got that Dreamcast?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
This looks like a must have game :p

shpw2.jpg

CrappyChan

Come on snow!
Mar 3, 2001
guys that is wrong i am truly off..offend...pffft...ehgghpfft...HAR HAR...HAHAHAAHAH!

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
Well, it seems it was a success, or else they wouldn't have made a sequel... :con:

-Keiichi

Mr. Apocalypse

My brain must be broken
Oct 16, 2001
Everywhere but here or there
LifesBane thought it was funny to so funny in fact that he had to show everyone in the class we take. Whats even funner is that after CHEATING on a test, and showing everyone...no on laughed. they all called him dumb and then pointed and whisper about ....well this picture will explain things nicely

LifesBane(4Corners)

Sep 27, 1999
come.to
:lol:

(For those of you utterly baffled: I get better grades than Appoc in Telecommunications, he's jealous, and always yells that I'm cheating (or pops up the calculator that we aren't supposed to use when I'm not looking and calls over the teacher :D ))
(And I showed it to Appoc. and StreetPreacher and since their sense of humor is non-existant they just kinda stared and said "okay" :D)

Jotun

RAR!
Sep 30, 2000
RAR!
My English teacher often wonders why I use a calculator on her tests... she isnt too bright:rolleyes: