Black Hawk Down the movie!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DENSRAW

Grammaton Cleric
Dec 21, 2000
Yeah, I saw the preview during "The One" (which sucked ass by the way). It looks awesome. There was this really cool scene with some guy firing a rocket launcher at one of the soldiers. It'll probably be on a trailer on apple.com.

Catalyst

science begets death
Jul 18, 1999
CA, USA
It was supposed to come out this month but it got delayed until March of next year. Bummer :(

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
Well I'm about half way through the book...if the movie is half as good as the book it will be worth seeing in the theater ;)

Black Hawk Down looks AWESOME.

The rocket looks like a RPG-7 to me...wouldn't it be AWESOME if we could have that kind of graphical eye-candy in Infiltration? Someday, I'm sure, FPS shooters will reach the level of special effects that we see in movies...and Infiltration will be there, leading the way in ultra-realism as always!

Yeah, I saw the preview during "The One" (which sucked ass by the way). It looks awesome. There was this really cool scene with some guy firing a rocket launcher at one of the soldiers. It'll probably be on a trailer on apple.com.

I rather liked "The One", actually. I didn't recognize the attachment on the M-4 carbines the LAPD used in the first version of the opening scene, though. What was it?

Fake as hell or Fake-ass Hollywood? You be the judge!

Originally posted by striderteen
I didn't recognize the attachment on the M-4 carbines the LAPD used in the first version of the opening scene, though. What was it?

I believe it was a FAH mod for the M4.

It's possible it is a M4 w/ Masterkey, with some parts screwed-on, I didn't get a good look though.

EDIT: Yeah, I liked the The One as well. It suceeded it what it was trying to be, a kick-ass action movie, not some big deep exploration of the human condition, like some people seemed to want it to be.

Catalyst

science begets death
Jul 18, 1999
CA, USA
Originally posted by Mad_Dog
it got switched back to before christmas...:tup: apparently the advance screenings got such a good response they said what the hell, and put it out... windtalkers is delayed till march or so though.:(
Ah, sweet! Here's the specifics from Coming Attractions:

Release Date: December 28, 2001 (New York City, Los Angeles); January 18, 2002 (wide).