PDA

View Full Version : another idea from me

you know who
11th Nov 2001, 07:28 PM
how bout a mod that gets rid of the computers ability to see everything like how they see through walls and see whats behind them or able to shoot u with a pistol from a mile away make them more human

modsquad
11th Nov 2001, 08:17 PM
You mean improve the bots?

you know who
12th Nov 2001, 01:02 AM
or unimprove em they needa be less like gods and morel iek people come on im a mile away sniping em and one will pop into view and hit me with a pistol jeez or the one assault map that i have theres a wall that can be shot thru and the defenders can see thru the one side but the other side cant be seen through but the comp can

modsquad
12th Nov 2001, 09:10 PM
All you have to do is change their setting via the menu before you start a practice game.

Overall, these bots are the most human there is out there. Did you ever try any other bots? They don't even more like humans!

you know who
14th Nov 2001, 06:40 PM
i know ive tried that too they are the most realistic other than their ability too see everything im not talking about accuracy just their ability too see through things and see far away things like they were up close ive dropped there accuracy to nill before and they still got me