Where's BP?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

perrin98

Aug 17, 2000
Well firstI noticed Realtoons hasn't been updated recently. Did i miss something? BP hasn't been around very much at all. I miss him!!!!!

where AAAAARE YOU!!!?

DLL

Chrysolyte
Mar 12, 2001
Originally posted by perrin98
well someone tell him to come back and visit, i think we've become civilized again.

Um.. not really. The idiots are still here.

Buddy_Pickle

Fffeeerrrtt!!!
Jan 30, 2000
West Jordan Utah
www.myextralife.com
I'm around fellers. Just not as active in these forums as I once was. Mostly due to time, but its true that some of it is due to some crappy stuff going on around here. I wont be specific, but most of you know what I mean. (Its basically the reason I never did a post 2.86 InfRadio show as well. Oh well..)

As for RealToons, its not dead...just on hiatus for another few days. Hope to post one on Thursday. Things have just been too nutts, and ExtraLife has been exploding with crazy hit reports...so I have been doing allot of focusing on those of late.

:)