PDA

View Full Version : LUQUADO and other Texans!

Xortrus
10th Nov 2001, 05:34 AM
Hey dude, dunno how often you check your email... I emailed you to ask for advice on a new map site, well, we got offered hosting at PU ( http://www.planetunreal.com/sunspire ) and things seem to be going smoothly. Figured I'd scan some forums for any views on the new site, and here at BUF someone was bashing my new site, anyway, that's irrelevant. Heh.

Heard you moved to the Dallas area. Where you at? I'm in Irving. Sarah (Nali Girl), Steve (Zaphod) and myself are gonna be having an unofficial launch party Saturday night (aka getting lots of beer and hanging out) at Stan's Blue Note in Greenville. If you don't know where that's at, email me at xortrus@planetunreal.com and I'll give you directions from wherever you're staying.

It'd be really cool to hang with you, you always seemed like a cool dude when you were at the helm of this site. Drop me an email (I'm not posting my phone number :p)

Actually, anyone here that lives in the Dallas area should feel free to come out. I'll be the guy in... well, ****, everyone dresses like me. Just look for people talking about UT :D

Guess I coulda made this a PM. Oh well.

- Xortrus

Frostblood
10th Nov 2001, 08:18 AM
Luquado doesnt work at NC any more, he left because he moved...or is moving...I'm not even sure he still lives in texas. But he might be still reading the forums, although i doubt it.

Nice site btw...

DigitalW
10th Nov 2001, 11:50 AM
I live in texas, but it would be a 3 hour drive for me.

I live just south of longveiw, and tyler.

FuzzBuster{G3}
10th Nov 2001, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Frostblood
Luquado doesnt work at NC any more, he left because he moved...or is moving...I'm not even sure he still lives in texas. But he might be still reading the forums, although i doubt it.

I dunno if he's reading the forums, but he's still working for/with us. Just sorting out the new job situation and getting all moved in down there. and he just MOVED to texas. slight difference. ;)

Frostblood
10th Nov 2001, 01:40 PM
oh...oops...my mistake...<blushes>
but i could have sword he said he was leaving.

Hourences
10th Nov 2001, 02:30 PM
Xortrus good luck with your site but dont let you brainwash too much by GSI, they now search for an replacement for the thing they destroyed theirselves, they want a new nc, cause they dont have any big review sites anymore, they dont even have the mapfiles anymore, and even if they have backups of the old nc files somewhere they will never have the new ones, cause the real community is at BU, and they all submit their maps there...