ACID Users-- A Question

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

LifesBane(4Corners)

Sep 27, 1999
come.to
No no no-- not the drug. The program.

Anyone here use it? I just got the free version of it...and I'm tryign to figure something out. Right now it seems I can only use one set beat. And the files I want to use are all at different BPMs. Is there anyway I can get the program to use the BPM of the individual file for just that track, and not the whole project?

Rabid-pitbull

Oct 13, 2000
Originally posted by Profe
I thought this was gonna be about drugs:(

who says it cant be?

LSD is very very scary.... I would recommend that everyone avoid it! It has been ... lets see... about 15 years for me, and I wouldnt do it for all the $$$ in the world! It still scares me to thinkl how much reality changes when on it.

Can u imagine the poor sap who discoverd this drug? He accidentally got some on his hand while berforming experiments ... and then he was off

TTTTTTTTTtttttrrrrRRRRrrriiiiIIIIiiiiiPpPpPpPpPpiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNnnnn

:confused: :eek: :goshen:

Profe

Jun 12, 2001
Visit site
is it really that bad? I have some friends that use it and it doesn't seem that bad. I havent tried it and am not interested but I was curious.:)

LifesBane(4Corners)

Sep 27, 1999
come.to
Yea...I like the Anarchy Online music, so I'm combining all the WAVs and saving the files as MP3s...very easy to use. I'm also using the free version on their website and it has everything I need.