marathon rampancy

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

someguy_99

Sep 7, 2001
Canada
Visit site
I waited 1 hour to download this thing, and I am very disapointed. For some reason , whenever I play any mode with the weapons, the game locks up after a while, and I have to close it with CTRL+ALT+DELETE. What the hell is going on? Nothing else has ever done this. Anybody having simalar problems, or can you help me out?

someguy_99

Sep 7, 2001
Canada
Visit site
DAMNIT!

I changed it to 800 by 600, which looked horible, but it still didn't work. I changed it to something else even lower, but it looked so bad it wasn't worth it. I changed it back to the original size and played a level without the flamethrower, and it worked fine. I'm gonna email the head coder and tell him about this, and hopefully they'll do something about it in the next release, or maybe they'll write a patch. So people, DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS IF YOU HAVE A PENTIUM II OR LOWER.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
heh, if you have a Pentium 2 or lower, I suggest Minesweeper instead of UT ;):D

RegularX

Master of Dagoth Lies
Feb 2, 2000
Chicago, IL
My ancient PII played it fine. Quite a bit of fun there, although I imagine I would have gotten more of a kick out of it if I had played the original Marathon.

rgx:stick: