Two-pronged query ...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
Yes, I'm a pompous ass for using "query," but it got your attention tho, eh?
1) Where do I get the best SNES emulator? Email me at oosyxxx@yahoo.com if you don't want to post a link here.
2) What is "strafe-jumping" in Quake III? I've heard of this, yet I've never seen it explained, don't know if I've seen it done, yet QIII players insist it makes QIII better than UT. Oh, and how do you do it?

Evil_Cope

For the Win, motherfather!
Aug 24, 2001
hmm. well, i use snes9x, mostly for my old favourite rpg, secret of mana, seeing as though my cartridge for the snes is fuxxored...
but there arent much in the way of sites for roms that havent been shut down already...

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
Thank you, @kuma ;) I don't have QIII installed but it has been bugging me lately so I thought I'd ask here rather than register at some QIII forum. Looks like zsnes is down :( Any brave soul care to upload a zipped emulator? How big is it, btw?

Evil_Cope

For the Win, motherfather!
Aug 24, 2001
id upload mine, but as i said, gettin roms is a real pain. you'd be better off with kuma's. probably.

in case you never played it, i reckomend secret of mana. its a great rpg, if somewhat cartony in places. or are you after other types of game?

Rabid Wolf

Piano Man Ghost
Oct 26, 2001
Vienna, Austria
I use(d) zsneswv1.14r0.80 the zip of which comes in at 416KB. can't recall where I got it from or I'd give you the link to there:(
but I'm on cable, so sending you the zip as an attachement wouldn't take long, if you want.

Frostblood

Strangely compelling...
Mar 18, 2001
Blighty
Strafe Jumping : if you jump while strafing in q3a, you will go slightly faster and further than a normal jump. This is actually a bug which ID 'decided' to leave in although i suspect they are just too incompetent to fix it ;)

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
WTF is this??? Taken from that link.....
You guys into gay games or what??? looks like to me!! :p
worstgameever.gif

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
Can't a guy download a "gay game" in hopes of a laugh without being gay at the same time? /me awaits flurry of unfunny attempts at being epigrammatic

lucifix

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
Nov 3, 2001
A Deeper Kind Of Slumber
www.geocities.com
Originally posted by oosyxxx
Can't a guy download a "gay game" in hopes of a laugh without being gay at the same time? /me awaits flurry of unfunny attempts at being epigrammatic
yea i guess. i always wanted to try one of these adult games just to see how fucked up they are, but i decided it wasnt worth the time :lol: