Continued religious discussion from old forum...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sven_ya!

From the land of sky-blue wa-AH-ters!
Nov 7, 2001
Minneapolis, MN
www.planetquake.com
Just to refresh everyone's memory as to where we were:

Grimm: "There is no God."
Cat Fuzz: "Yes there is!"
Sven: "There is, but it's not YOUR God."
Cat Fuzz: "No huh!"
Sven: "Yes way!"
Aero: "Nuh-uh!"
GoAt: "Yeah huh!"
Cat Fuzz: "You guys suck."
Grimm: "You suck more."

... um, I think it was Aero's turn. Aero, comments?

GoAt

Never wrong
Nov 3, 2001
USA
Visit site
Religion is for pussies

rofl.
i eat your dog cat_fuzz
PH34R MY GOD THAT DOESNT EXIST BECAUSE I DIDNT MAKE HIM UP!!!

SaintBeam

The Chosen One.
The mood's about to change

Well, well, well what do we have here? Looks like Nali City has decided to join me here at Buf. And I see some of you have brought your unbelief with you. Good...good, this should be quite interesting. For now however, I think I'll just watch and wait. The time of my return will soon be upon you. Mwhahahahaaa.....

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
well, life sux. everything sux. shops suck thatz sell you broken technic. so life sux harder.

so we cant have a god cos he would do our world good. or are we already in hell?

Akuma

Deacon Massif
Mar 4, 2000
Visit site
campbel is the thinking nobody's nobody - the man should be a megastar by rights but we live in a world where a sheep-faced robot like Tom Hanks can clean up at the Oscars every year.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Originally posted by @kuma
campbel is the thinking nobody's nobody - the man should be a megastar by rights but we live in a world where a sheep-faced robot like Tom Hanks can clean up at the Oscars every year.

well, I liked tom hanks movies. cast away was cool. but who is bruce campbell.? in which movies did he take part in?

Sven_ya!

From the land of sky-blue wa-AH-ters!
Nov 7, 2001
Minneapolis, MN
www.planetquake.com
Re: The mood's about to change

Originally posted by SaintBeam
Well, well, well what do we have here? Looks like Nali City has decided to join me here at Buf. And I see some of you have brought your unbelief with you. Good...good, this should be quite interesting. For now however, I think I'll just watch and wait. The time of my return will soon be upon you. Mwhahahahaaa.....

:lol: @ NC forum n00bs

The dude has *no* idea what he just stepped in.

Frostblood

Strangely compelling...
Mar 18, 2001
Blighty
Uh...saintbeam was on the old NC for several months at least. Nice banner by the way Saint, although it is a bit propagandery it looks pretty good.

Skorch

Banned
Feb 5, 2000
'Kuma is right...

B. Campbell is truly kool.

Balton...the reason God will not interfere is that this is, as so many religeons tell us, a proving ground...your decisions here determine if you are worthy to serve God...if he showed himself to u, and told u personally what he wants, you would follow his orders out of fear, irregardless of what you really feel and want...

...there would be no murderers, child molestors or thieves...C.E.O.'s would do their best to help their employees through times of economic pain, instead of throwing them away and giving themselves huge bonuses...

...people would give a flying finagle about others, KNOWING God was watching...as it is, however...enough uncertianty in Gods existance shows how people will react if he does not exist.

...the true measure of character is how a man acts when he thinks no one is watching...

Evil_Cope

For the Win, motherfather!
Aug 24, 2001
Re: The mood's about to change

Originally posted by SaintBeam

oooh. a zealot.
and a confident one too....

teeheehee... urban legend or not... the religious debating will be more fun with a real fanatic to ridicule.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Originally posted by Skorch

Balton...the reason God will not interfere is that this is, as so many religeons tell us, a proving ground...your decisions here determine if you are worthy to serve God...if he showed himself to u, and told u personally what he wants, you would follow his orders out of fear, irregardless of what you really feel and want...

but couldnt he show up telling me that life sint that hard? that it can be fun? maybe giving me one hint for my life so it will change and i will become a happy follower? I mean why should I be a good person when life sint having anything for me left.
It is right now a pain in the ass. I jsut get trough all of this becasdue I am still having feelings for others. for special persons. and i will not go beyond this world until some special prson will know about me... thats my last thing here...

Skorch

Banned
Feb 5, 2000
Balton...the rest of us feel what u feel...See, god is with u in us...if u think we don't care, you are wrong...my life hurts, others too..

u r not alone. ever...

Na, no hints...no reason why...look at the universe, the stars, the beauty of nature...hell yes,...my problem...the beauty of man...in all of this see God...he teaches us, even when we don't get it...

my love to u, my friend...it's all i was ever able to give away...

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Originally posted by Skorch
Balton...the rest of us feel what u feel...See, god is with u in us...if u think we don't care, you are wrong...my life hurts, others too..

u r not alone. ever...

Na, no hints...no reason why...look at the universe, the stars, the beauty of nature...hell yes,...my problem...the beauty of man...in all of this see God...he teaches us, even when we don't get it...

my love to u, my friend...it's all i was ever able to give away...
I've been mapping the whole day(almost did also homework). now when my head was close to explode i went out around 0:30 and took a walk. I could see the stars and smell the fresh air. It was very cold and the cars were covere with frost. I think i needed this