SS: A new sig for you

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UTProphet

Trial By Fire
Dec 8, 2000
tbf.clanspot.com
prophetuss.gif

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
I really am saddened by the fact that UTProphet is gone now...up until a few days ago he was a useful contributor to the community. Then he tries to trick people into looking at some guys stretched out as<b></b>shole and then decides to fight to the death over it when told he can't.

:(

Battosai

The Great Southern Thread Killer
Jun 6, 2001
Roaming
Originally posted by Zundfolge
I really am saddened by the fact that UTProphet is gone now...up until a few days ago he was a useful contributor to the community. Then he tries to trick people into looking at some guys stretched out as<b></b>shole and then decides to fight to the death over it when told he can't.

Ya it seem like a really silly thing to get banned over

Dank

Mac Guru
Sep 18, 2000
Genesis 1:12

Yeah it's pretty sad when people get banned over something that is suppose to be a joke and was treated that way until a certain moderator and forum member made a big deal out of it.... :(

Battosai

Jun 6, 2001
Roaming
Originally posted by DankBudz

Yeah it's pretty sad when people get banned over something that is suppose to be a joke and was treated that way until a certain moderator and forum member made a big deal out of it.... :(

/reaches back to manslap dankb
Quite you!!

Dank

Mac Guru
Sep 18, 2000
F<b></b>ucking a<b></b>sshole newbie!

Don't tell me to shut up you, you....you...... METALLICA LISTENER YOU!!

Thrash123

Obey Leash Laws
Jul 19, 1999
Nowhere to be found.
www.classicwfl.com
Dank, mind clarifying on who those people are?

Me being one person, I have apparently instigated this whole thing. If I hadn't voiced my opinion, If I hadn't expressed my disgust, if I hadn't stood up for myself, none of this would have happened. If we all kept our mouths shut and not done anything, we would all be peachy. Nothing else was going on in the background, it's all me and that mods fault.

Battosai

Jun 6, 2001
Roaming
Originally posted by DankBudz
F<b></b>ucking a<b></b>sshole newbie!

Don't tell me to shut up you, you....you...... METALLICA LISTENER YOU!!

Come'on dank. Is that the best you can do? Here I'll cut you some slack.. Why don't you go smoke your brain dry. Have your nitely pillow talk with mojo. Between your combined 2 braincells. You should be able to come up with something good. And you can get back to me tomarrow. Until then STFU punk.:)

Dank

Mac Guru
Sep 18, 2000
Took you a while to come up with that eh? And a whole new reply just for little old me....wow I'm touched....

I guess you're trying to be the tough guy now.....lol.....

Battosai

Jun 6, 2001
Roaming
Well your a special kinda asshole. And some of us do work and don't sit around all day suckin on a pipe. And you know you can use all the time I gave you. Come on, I hope this isn't all you got?:rolleyes:

MiscMan

The Grand Elitist
Dec 24, 1999
I dont get it. I mean, if he got banned for "sexgoat" I would understand. But this, pointless.

Dank

Mac Guru
Sep 18, 2000
Once again you prove to be a bigger a<b></b>sshole than goatsecx.....

Great job kid!

Oh and trying to make a insult out of the fact that I smoke pot is getting kinda old......

LifesBane(4Corners)

Sep 27, 1999
come.to
Not only is UT Prophet stupid, he blatantly stole that idea from a comment Mojo made. Stupid, and un-original. How quaint. ;)

By The Way-- Dank, I too really didn't appreciate the whole Goatse thing either. I view these INF pages around others that really would go ballistic if anything like that was displayed. Especially at school. After the uploading of the pic to threads and the link re-routers, it really went too far.

Dank

Mac Guru
Sep 18, 2000
By The Way-- Dank, I too really didn't appreciate the whole goatsecx thing either. I view these INF pages around others that really would go ballistic if anything like that was displayed. Especially at school. After the uploading of the pic to threads and the link re-routers, it really went too far.

There was no "whole goatsecx thing" until people started making a big deal about it....It was something you would see once and awhile in from Balli, Dens or Donn when they were trying to trick some n00b into clicking it.....

I don't remember anyone putting up re-routers till after it was blown up into a big deal.

By The Way-- What the hell are kids doing surfing gaming forums at school?

I always thought the whole school/work arguement was a little silly because if you're at work or school you should be working or learning not surfing the off-topic forums.