PS2 vs Xbox?????????????

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Xbox, cos my mind is slaved by microsoft. serious the xbox will have more line-up games. more cooler stuff. it will be upgradeabel an stuff. and i also dislike playtsation since psx

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Originally posted by Rukee
Throw them both out....just play on the computer!! :p

man i had with m n64 soo much fun. especialy in multiplayer. 4 controllers, 4 friends, one tv, infinite fun

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Re: neither

Originally posted by Rabid Wolf
get yourself a better pc for the money
or...

whats that? btw, a cool handheld is the new gameboy advanced. you even can play with 4 players together over 4 of it... cool. i played it amazing what they put in this little thing

Nebel

Aloof
Apr 28, 2001
Around
I never play console games anymore. I'll sometimes play some multiplayer N64 but that's about it. I've become too lazy to turn a PlayStation on.

T12Archer

Embrace the blue light!!!!
Jun 27, 2000
Visit site
Why

My friend had a PS2 and i played SSX, which was more fun then i have had in a long time. I think i will get me a PS2 just to spite all the Microsoft people out there.

Evil_Cope

For the Win, motherfather!
Aug 24, 2001
Originally posted by lucifix
PS2 vs X-box and the winner is............NINTENDO GAMECUBE!!!!!!

if only i had the spare money.
oh well..

Akuma

Deacon Massif
Mar 4, 2000
Visit site
Spend the money on charlie, champaign & an hour with a thai hooker

you'll enjoy it more in the long run, honest.

Evil_Cope

For the Win, motherfather!
Aug 24, 2001
Originally posted by @kuma
Spend the money on charlie, champaign & an hour with a thai hooker

you'll enjoy it more in the long run, honest.

now there's an idea...