What’s the weirdest map you’ve ever played?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Nov 4, 2001
The Kitchen
Weirdest... hmm... probably CTF-FETLAGG (L:lol:L) because it had the weirdest/sh!ttiest lighting i've ever seen! and like 40000000000 flags and twice as many redeemers and a zillion sniper rifles... LOL! It got a 4 (out of 100):D at UT Booty...:p

S

SpiritWalker

Re: cheese blaster

Originally posted by Cat Fuzz

Eh, DM-Mirror was AeroBlasters map. Simp. :D

I didn't want to be the one that said it.. :)

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
Re: roller cheese

Originally posted by Cat Fuzz
As far a sweirdest map goes. Nothing comes to mind except CTF-Rollerball. It was a huge roller derby track and if you crouched while running you'd gain obscene speeds going around.

That does sound strange. I wonder how that little trick was accomplished?

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
I don`t know the name of it but GoAt had me on a map the other night that sucked ass big time!! Small outside space with a water and bridge going thru the center with lots of rocks and trees to stummble over....I spent more time stuck in the water blowing myself up then I did trying to fight GoAt!!
I could here him laughing all the way thru my computer at me!!!!! :p

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
davidM's comtest map. the it looked like a bad psycedelic trip and sounded like teletubbie's "oh-oh"

Smax

Irreverent crackhead
Nov 4, 2001
U.K
Visit site
Any or all of those comtest maps are enough to make me puke.
DM-Qualthwar has wonderful lighting ;)
CTF You Suck has pickups that freak you out by bouncing up and down
DM-Evil Cube looks like a fooking acid trip
DM-Contest winner 2 is more like interactive artwork than a map
DOM Clipping Error 2 is just strange

There's some sick puppies out there right enough

UnrealGrrl

Enemy flag carrier is Her!
Jun 16, 2000
www.unrealgrrl.com
theres a some maps that are weird n strange in a good-unique way... then theres the few that if ya can find them are just plain bizarre...

ctf-turbosleds (has its moments, but still one that makes ya go hmmm... big outerspace thingy that plays like its title)
ctf-chitownZ (why?!?! more levels than ANY map ever made)
ctf-chicken****za (actually a pretty good map too! prolly strangest goodlookin map)
ctf-H80s G88 (yea thats the name and it makes as much sense as the map, puts cliffys disco lighting to shame!)

theres a bunch more but i recently cleaned up my maps folder a bit to try to make my machine run better... will haveta look some up again...