Stormi's Suggestion of the Day

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormi

Head for the Basement Boys!
Oct 29, 2001
Tacoma Washington
Visit site
All the ladies here need to find and make a close male friend that they feel safe enough to curl up on the couch with, and not have to worry about getting groped.

Bout the coolest thing I know.

iolair

Mostly Harmless
Jun 4, 2001
Asturias, España
neil.gratton.org
I'm male ... and have only really had one friendship that was truly like this ... it IS very cool, though girlfriends/boyfriends of the friends involved are not always entirely understanding.....

Gamma_Sword

Terrible, Terrible Damage!
Feb 12, 2001
Not There
Originally posted by Stormi
All the ladies here need to find and make a close male friend that they feel safe enough to curl up on the couch with, and not have to worry about getting groped.

Bout the coolest thing I know.

Don't I wish I had a girl like that... as much as I don't like having a girlfriend (after all I want my computer time :p), but if she was a true friend... I would be comfortable being near her all the time. :)

And of course not, I wouldn't dare to do anything weird. :)

T

Terminal {DTH}

im safe. :)
being happily married i wouldnt grop or even ooogle another woman. ;)

MattMacD

May 10, 2001
Andover, UK
/me wouldn't expect anyone to come and "huggle" him and wouldn't sit around wasting his time waiting for someone to do so :rolleyes:

Xirv0

Green Wibbly Thing
Sep 13, 2000
Over there--->
Visit site
/me doesnt huggle...he Uggles :D hehe...and, of course...not guys :p

/me sits on the other end of the couch, waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting for a uggle :)

[/edit] notice I'll prolly never get a uggle :( [edit]

Status
Not open for further replies.