PDA

View Full Version : Stormi's Suggestion of the Day

Stormi
7th Nov 2001, 11:50 AM
All the ladies here need to find and make a close male friend that they feel safe enough to curl up on the couch with, and not have to worry about getting groped.

Bout the coolest thing I know.

namu
7th Nov 2001, 11:53 AM
/me raises hand ;)

Warm Pudgy
7th Nov 2001, 11:54 AM
/me plops down on the couch hoping someone will sit with him

iolair
7th Nov 2001, 11:59 AM
I'm male ... and have only really had one friendship that was truly like this ... it IS very cool, though girlfriends/boyfriends of the friends involved are not always entirely understanding.....

Allison
7th Nov 2001, 12:36 PM
/me sighs...

True dat, Stormi....true dat.

Gamma_Sword
7th Nov 2001, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Stormi
All the ladies here need to find and make a close male friend that they feel safe enough to curl up on the couch with, and not have to worry about getting groped.

Don't I wish I had a girl like that... as much as I don't like having a girlfriend (after all I want my computer time :p), but if she was a true friend... I would be comfortable being near her all the time. :)

And of course not, I wouldn't dare to do anything weird. :)

Warm Pudgy
7th Nov 2001, 12:43 PM
/me is wondering why there arent any girls sitting with him:(

D66
7th Nov 2001, 12:47 PM
WithOUT getting groped?

aw man....

/me walks away

Warm Pudgy
7th Nov 2001, 12:49 PM
i wont touch what isnt mine
so youre safe with me

Terminal {DTH}
7th Nov 2001, 01:46 PM
im safe. :)
being happily married i wouldnt grop or even ooogle another woman. ;)

thewalkingman
7th Nov 2001, 01:58 PM
curl is a intimate word Stormi maybe use another:p

Originally posted by AI
/me plops down on the couch hoping someone will sit with him

wake up your dreaming...

<*)_><
7th Nov 2001, 02:02 PM
whoever invented hugging should be... uhmm... hugged!

i really like that :)

8-4-7-2
7th Nov 2001, 02:04 PM
/me sits down on his couch and waits for a girl to comeby and huggle him

MattMacD
7th Nov 2001, 02:08 PM
/me wouldn't expect anyone to come and "huggle" him and wouldn't sit around wasting his time waiting for someone to do so :rolleyes:

Xirv0
7th Nov 2001, 02:12 PM
/me doesnt huggle...he Uggles :D hehe...and, of course...not guys :p

/me sits on the other end of the couch, waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting for a uggle :)

[/edit] notice I'll prolly never get a uggle :( [edit]

The Dopefish
7th Nov 2001, 02:12 PM
I only grope if the act of groping is allowed. :)

G-Lite
7th Nov 2001, 02:42 PM
Aww ya... I would like a girlfriend. I sertainly wouldn't grope her... (unless she insists ;))

Sapphire Nights
7th Nov 2001, 03:02 PM
these guys are way too eager :con: :D

Xirv0
7th Nov 2001, 03:05 PM
And, is there anything wrong with that, saphh? ;)
/me giggles :D

<*)_><
7th Nov 2001, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Sapphire Nights
these guys are way too eager :con: :D

must.... get.... hug.....

Myrmidion
7th Nov 2001, 03:10 PM
Aha! I'm a...um...yeah :)

(Knock it off, Myr -Midion)

Stormi
7th Nov 2001, 03:47 PM
/me walks around to each and every couch, staying just slightly longer at Saphs' couch, to share chocolate ice cream and an old moive...(it's a girl thing yall) Yep....all safe!

gramps
7th Nov 2001, 03:58 PM

i pity the poor sucker who is going to sit on that couch with a beautiful girl curling up against him, and not being allowed to return the favor. i bet these are the 'nice guys' who have been discussed in some previous threads. :)

Terminal {DTH}
7th Nov 2001, 04:07 PM
a girl's curling up to ya (or "cuddling") is NOT considered gropage by them so how is groping em "returning the favor"???

let me guess... youre Sooooooooo good at it that they should thankyou however they can when you do so right??? :rolleyes:
brooother! :p

WAnk
7th Nov 2001, 04:15 PM
WAnk's Suggestion of the Day-

all you guys out there, find a nice girl to curl up on a couch with who will let you grope her. it won't be as much fun in the long run, but you get instant gratification. you are a guy, you are allowed to think with your other head. Stormi is just brainwashing you so she can use you for her own devices.

The female BuF's are building an army of slackjawed, under-sexed males. They are playing on your weaknesses!!! RESIST!!! fight onward!!! enjoy your nights of random groping while you can!! soon enough you will be married or in a long term relationship, and you will be expected to sit on a couch for long periods of time without groping your significant other.

moral of the story is.... if you sit on a couch, with absolutely no groping, you are missing out on all the fun of the relationship, at least from the male half. the random groping it begins with is what keeps guys coming back, the memory of that night of random pleasure, and the prospect of more nights of groping. if you skip out on all that to begin with, you will be stuck, and you will have to go out and find other girls who will let you grope them AND not tell your wife or girlfriend, and that is a very difficult thing to do.

male bufs UNITE!!!!! GROPE, TOUNGE, AND HUMP YOUR WAY TO FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!

gramps
7th Nov 2001, 04:22 PM
sup Term. you're just a much nicer guy than me. congrats. now be a good boy and stop twisting my words.

oh yeah i almost forgot: :rolleyes:

MattMacD
7th Nov 2001, 04:23 PM
Haha... WAnk reminds me so much of why I sometimes feel ashamed to be human.

_Zd_3s_
7th Nov 2001, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by WAnk

all you guys out there, find a nice girl to curl up on a couch with who will let you grope her. it won't be as much fun in the long run, but you get instant gratification. you are a guy, you are allowed to think with your other head. Stormi is just brainwashing you so she can use you for her own devices.

The female BuF's are building an army of slackjawed, under-sexed males. They are playing on your weaknesses!!! RESIST!!! fight onward!!! enjoy your nights of random groping while you can!! soon enough you will be married or in a long term relationship, and you will be expected to sit on a couch for long periods of time without groping your significant other.

moral of the story is.... if you sit on a couch, with absolutely no groping, you are missing out on all the fun of the relationship, at least from the male half. the random groping it begins with is what keeps guys coming back, the memory of that night of random pleasure, and the prospect of more nights of groping. if you skip out on all that to begin with, you will be stuck, and you will have to go out and find other girls who will let you grope them AND not tell your wife or girlfriend, and that is a very difficult thing to do.

male bufs UNITE!!!!! GROPE, TOUNGE, AND HUMP YOUR WAY TO FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!
IS IT A PLOY?! :con:

<*)_><
7th Nov 2001, 04:27 PM
i'm so lonely

/me humps himself

:D

L_S
7th Nov 2001, 04:29 PM
/me sits down on the BuF couch

/me winks at the BuF woman

"Don't mind me ladies"

/me curls up all snuggily and gropes himself

Lizard Of Oz
7th Nov 2001, 04:29 PM
If you rub the lamp, the Genie will come out.

Terminal {DTH}
7th Nov 2001, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by gramps
sup Term. you're just a much nicer guy than me. congrats. now be a good boy and stop twisting my words.

oh yeah i almost forgot: :rolleyes:

what the hell is a "good boy"??? unfirmiluar concept that. me nice? many MANY would strongly disagree w/that. :p

Re oh yeah: :D

(personally the nearly ONLY time i sit on the couch is to cuddle up to my wife and watch a movie. otherwise im usually in this here chair)

Stormi
7th Nov 2001, 05:07 PM

/me slams WanK against the wall and rips a kiss from his mouth...Brainwashing my ass.:p

Well now, is that how YOU'RE marriage is? bwhahaha...

bwhahaha....and is there no pleasure to be found in just having a friend like that? Sounds like you don't know honey cause you be thinkin wif da WRONG head! ;)

male bufs UNITE!!!!! GROPE, TOUNGE, AND HUMP YOUR WAY TO FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!! p ;)

Is it just me, or is there something just WRONG about being called a Male BuF! tee hee! Suppose it's no worse than being called a male PuF :B :D

Uri19
7th Nov 2001, 05:30 PM

/me slams WanK against the wall and rips a kiss from his mouth...Brainwashing my ass.:p

Well now, is that how YOU'RE marriage is? bwhahaha...

bwhahaha....and is there no pleasure to be found in just having a friend like that? Sounds like you don't know honey cause you be thinkin wif da WRONG head! ;)

male bufs UNITE!!!!! GROPE, TOUNGE, AND HUMP YOUR WAY TO FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!! p ;)

Is it just me, or is there something just WRONG about being called a Male BuF! tee hee! Suppose it's no worse than being called a male PuF :B :D
Oh great WAnk. You just made another woman think that all men are pigs. nice work. stupid:rolleyes:.
I myself could do just what you say with my GF. when I had one. The biotch cheated on me after a month tho. I dumped her soooo hard. I would never dream of cheating on my past / future GFs.

Stormi
7th Nov 2001, 05:44 PM
roflmao!

WAnk
7th Nov 2001, 05:46 PM
heee heee heee :D

my tounge in cheek (PUN INTENDED) response was meant to be humorous, lol.

i am not married, nor plan on being married soon, so i am still allowed to think this way ;) it may be a tad exagerrated, but it basically summed things up.

i am 20 years old single attractive member of the male sex. honestly, i want nothing more on a friday night than to end up on a couch at whatever party i happen to be at groping some girl ;) and honestly, i think that most of the girls at the party want the exact same thing. that is why everyone is at the party. groping = GOOD! that is what being young is all about, i have plenty of time later to settle down. right now, i am going to get drunk, and fill any groping requests that might asked of me.

i wasn't saying that these friends are a bad thing, i have a few myself, i just don't want these young impressionable minds to think groping is a bad thing. otherwise, someday they will be sitting on a couch with someone who wants to be groped, thinking they don't want to be groped, and she will go find another couch :P

i have to think for both heads. it gets confusing sometimes, keeping the requests straight, but i can't deny one of them, it will get mad at me. saying one of them is wrong would be doing them a grave injustice :) denying one would make me a jerk (read drunk frat guy), and the denying other one would leave me alone and helpless on weekend nights (read 50 year old virgin hermit).

i don't think males are pigs, but a lot of females do. i figure i may as well enjoy wallowing in my own filth a little if i they are going to think i am a pig anyways.

i also thought it would be funny for someone to denounce stormi, seeing as she has staked claim on this forum ;) as for the brainwashing don't even try to deny it :D i can't say i wouldn't do the same thing if i were in your place.

anyways, think i am a pig if you want, but most of you know i am a pretty decent guy, i just have a sense of humor about somethings that other people may not ;) half of you read my post and agreed with it to some degree anyways, i am guessing.

namu
7th Nov 2001, 05:48 PM
I usually return hugs... I'm so slow in dating/loving affairs i'm generally not the one that starts "serious things"... :con:
I'm not ashamed of it.

namu:stick:WAnk

MattMacD
7th Nov 2001, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Uri19
I myself could do just what you say with my GF. when I had one. The biotch cheated on me after a month tho. I dumped her soooo hard. I would never dream of cheating on my past / future GFs. Heh, same here. I personally can't understand why you'd cheat on someone in the first place - if you prefer someone else, you shouldn't be in that relationship anyway. All it proves is that you're weak-minded and bad at decision-making.

I was going out with a girl who then cheated on me, 'cept she dumped me (well, technically I ended it, but she ended it in spirit long before that)... because I was hopelessly in love with her, I didn't want it to end. :rolleyes: (never again...)

Warm Pudgy
7th Nov 2001, 05:52 PM
ill have you know i am the oldest of 5 kids
1 guy (me) and 4 sisters!!

/me knows how to treat a lady with respect;)

WAnk
7th Nov 2001, 05:52 PM
you will all be happy to know

i can honestly say i have never considered cheating on one of my girlfriends :)

its hard to cheat on someone by groping a girl on the couch when you are single :p

WAnk
7th Nov 2001, 05:54 PM
LOL he brings up a good point

if i caught some guy groping my little sister, it would be an entirely different story!! :D

Stormi
7th Nov 2001, 06:06 PM
Man, I don't think yer a pig. Or did you miss my slamming you against the wall? I am ALL for a good grope most of the time, and I do give as good as I get. :p

But I also really LIKE having just one male friend that I can count on as strictly a friend. You know how sometimes you guys would like to have a womans opinion about girl things? (exp dating threads) Well there are times when we ladies would like the same thing. And we would like to have it without wondering when the other shoe will fall, and then having to worry if it will sour the friendship.

I did take what you said as tounge in cheek, totally. As for denoucing me? Better try again doll, I came from Infogrames forums, and am used to much more vigorous abuse than what you dish out dahling. ;) Just know that again, it's one of those cases where I will give as good as I get. And by the way, I staked a claim out on these forums back when it was still PuF. I came on the scene back when proph had hurt his back so badly. So I am not new dear. /me walks around looking at Wank...we just haven't run into each other until today. ;)

WAnk
7th Nov 2001, 06:24 PM
lol, i just haven't denounced you until today ;)

you've been around forever, but it just seems you have never posted as actively as i have seen today...

you used to get me to bring you sandwiches from subway :p

when i refer to groping on the couch, i mean mutual groping. usually if a girl lets you grope her, she'll give back as well. for most guys, any female contact of a more sexual manner will be better than anything they can dish out, at least in their minds ;) :D

but yeah.... as long as we agree that groping still rocks...

most of my friend girls i have like this are either in a relationship with one of my good friends, or have been in the past, making them more or less off limits ;) it is good to have these kind of friends, but whenever i ask them for girl type advice it is always painful, because it reminds me of the reason i am asking for advice, which usually isn't pleasant.

i don't think that last line made any sense...

anyways, i think everything is a little more fun when there is some sexual tension involved. even when we both know we are probably never going to do anything, the thought that either of us could make some unexpected move that could turn the night into an orgy makes conversations and stuff that much more intruiging. a perfectly safe scenario takes away that sexual tension, more or less, and takes away that added element of fun. i view a lot of things in life as a game in some respects. a lot of the girls i know do, as well. once i learned this, i stopped getting walked all over, and started playing myself. it is a piggish way to look at it, but it is the truth. you can't be a nice guy all the time, otherwise you will end up as the perfectly safe friend for alllllll the girls you know. i have been down that road before, and would like to think i have begun to strike a happy medium somewhere in between..

anyways, down with stormi!!!! she'll try to lead you down the path of rightousness, i'll lead you down the PATH THAT ROCKS!!!!

even if i am the only one, i figure someone should rebel against the inevitable :P

/me sets up Camp WAnk in the corner of the room

QAPete
7th Nov 2001, 06:33 PM

Actually, all you have to do is get married..... ;)

Pete
-BeyondUnreal

WAnk
7th Nov 2001, 06:35 PM
i still want to have QAPete's babies :D

Stormi
7th Nov 2001, 07:56 PM
bwhahaha.....I wish THAT were true Pete. ;)

Wank, I do believe what we have here is a generation gap. (OMG)

I understand totally now....Your 20, nuff said. I am 39, and my teaching days are long over. Again, nuff said. :p

Kray
7th Nov 2001, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by QAPete
Actually, all you have to do is get married..... ;)

Exactly. But if you're married and still need a best friend (of opposite sex) for cuddles and such, well....

;)

Peregrine
7th Nov 2001, 08:11 PM
I must be the only one then? My best friend (after my wife) is a woman. I tell people this and they don't believe me until I show them pictures (only a small % of people), my best "man" at my wedding.....
was a woman...
I'm not kidding. (I have pictures)
I've known her longer than any one of my 'core' group of guys. She's like a sister to me. I was the best man in 2 of the 'core' guys weddings, I was in another ones', I was IN my best friends wedding, when she married the other member of the core group. I've known her longer than he has, yet we're so close now, he asked me to be in his wedding). I know IF the last guy ever gets married I will be in his wedding (if not the best man). How do you choose a best man out of that crew?? :)

My BF brother-in-law probably still thinks we fool around! He sure used to. As did her husbands dad (before they got married) and a few others. We actually dated in high school, broke up, and have been best friends, ever since.
Took the long way to get to the point, but......

Yeah Stormi...it is nice!

*edit*why does everyone always explain thier edits?
I made a few typos, ok? LOL */edit*

7th Nov 2001, 08:29 PM
I am 39, and my teaching days are long over.
Me nibbles Stormis' left ear and runs back to MyU before getting slapped:)

Sapphire Nights
7th Nov 2001, 08:45 PM
Hey Stormi, pass the nachos ;) And I'll pop this movie in;
It's one of my favorate classic romances :)

http://www.moviemac.com/movie_reviews/happend_one_night.html

Stormi
7th Nov 2001, 08:53 PM
Hey Stormi, pass the nachos ;) And I'll pop this movie in;
It's one of my favorate classic romances :)

http://www.moviemac.com/movie_reviews/happend_one_night.html

Ooooer cool! I brought Casablanca! Lets Bogart it!

Sapphire Nights
7th Nov 2001, 09:56 PM
Great! Mushy sentimental romance movies all night! We will need lotsa Kleenex :D And where is Alli? Is she still making popcorn?

The guys can watch Star Wars in the rec room :D

Lizard Of Oz
7th Nov 2001, 10:59 PM
"No groping. . . No movie!"

/me takes his Special Editiion Casablanca DVD home.

Sapphire Nights
7th Nov 2001, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Lizard Of Oz
"No groping. . . No movie!"

/me takes his Special Editiion Casablanca DVD home.

L_S will be in the rec room ;)

Lizard Of Oz
7th Nov 2001, 11:16 PM
Oooohh L_S, come here you saucy biotch!

Allison
7th Nov 2001, 11:18 PM
WAnk is a hottie. :p

Camel
7th Nov 2001, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by Lizard Of Oz
Oooohh L_S, come here you saucy biotch!

I lmao and blew snot on my desk when i read that:D

Camel
7th Nov 2001, 11:52 PM
no cuddling for me this week.....my girlfriend is out of town for the week:(

Peavey
8th Nov 2001, 12:27 AM
everybody check this out - http://www.madblast.com/funpages/marriedkids.cfm

The little kids are right dammit!! LOL :lol: :D

thewalkingman
8th Nov 2001, 12:29 AM
"a grope a day is all we ask..."

Terminal {DTH}
8th Nov 2001, 01:30 AM
that was To funny Lafnboy!!!! :lol:
WHEW! :p

Casablanca ??? neihter myself Nor my wife go for those LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG boring drama's. :hmm:

<*)_><
8th Nov 2001, 01:54 AM
Great! Mushy sentimental romance movies all night! We will need lotsa Kleenex :D And where is Alli? Is she still making popcorn?

The guys can watch Star Wars in the rec room :D

can i sit with you gu.. girls?

Tetris L
8th Nov 2001, 04:07 AM
Stormi,
you have watched Harry & Sally, right? Did you miss the "women and men can't be friends" part?
The only close female friends that I have that I would not want to "grope" are my sister and my ex-girlfriends. ;)

iolair
8th Nov 2001, 05:34 AM
Originally posted by Tetris L
Stormi,
you have watched Harry & Sally, right? Did you miss the "women and men can't be friends" part?
The only close female friends that I have that I would not want to "grope" are my sister and my ex-girlfriends. ;)
I think it is possible....

... however, the friendship does become pretty much brother/sister in everything but blood. And friendships like this are VERY rare, and seem to be found, not made (if you're fortunate, maybe a few times in your lifetime you'll meet someone of the opposite sex you relate to like a sibling).

Personally, I think being able to find this kind of friendship is MUCH RARER than being able to find someone you can have a normal male/female relationship with.

B
8th Nov 2001, 05:55 AM
Hugging = ownage! :)

/me likes

Rollephants
8th Nov 2001, 06:22 AM
it's funny that peregrine should mention that his best friend was someone he once dated... because exes (by mutual agreement)make the best friends of all! :) There an extra bond created when you date someone, which makes post-dating hugs that much more comforting...

Stormi
8th Nov 2001, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by AI
what?! am i just invisible to you people or something?
you know, when some on is upset youre suppose to try
and make them feel better, i know you guys can ive seen you
do it with others
so why not me?!
anyways ive had enough of you ppl for one day, im going to bed

No AI, you are far from invis. (I do have to sleep sometime you know!) But I think you are reading more into what I am talking about than what is needed. You seem to be talking about women you want to eventually date. What I am talking about is a woman you don't have any intention of dating. It also looks like your messing with GIRLS and not women. And no I am not talking about women who are 15 years your senior. Little girls play games. (I am talkin maturity levels here) It's wrong and I hate it. And a lady who is secure in herself and comfortable in her own skin rarely feels the need to play those kinds of crappy games.

When I was younger I tried that crap a couple of times and hated myself for it and hated the pain I caused, so at an early age (15) I made up my mind that I would not do the, "lets just be friends" thing. I let it be known up front, gently if I was not interested. I would be the same way today if I was single. At the first sign of there being more intention there than what I am comfortable with, I would let it be known before things got too far, that I was not interested.

Thats how it should be, but sadly it's not how most girls are raised. There is entirely too much male bashing and male hatred around these days for my taste. And women these days seem to forget that men have feelings and hearts too. At the same time, as much as WAnk was making jokes, and being tongue in cheak yesterday, there really ARE men out there that have the attitude put forth in his posts. And thats just as wrong as the "lets just be friends crap"

So who is right in this? No one. Both sides are right and wrong. I could get very simplistic about this, but I well remember the angst of being young and alone. There is more to it than meets the eye. I also know that the chase is part of the fun and mystiqe of gaining a relationship, but if you want to love, then you have to be willing to risk your whole heart and be willing to accept both victory and defeat too.

Peregrine
8th Nov 2001, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by Rollephants
it's funny that peregrine should mention that his best friend was someone he once dated... because exes (by mutual agreement)make the best friends of all! :) There an extra bond created when you date someone, which makes post-dating hugs that much more comforting...

I must admit that must have been part of why it worked. After we broke up, and stayed friends, we WERE NOT at all afectionate for a few years there. We got over that. She really feels like the sister I never had. Although I DON'T claim HER sister as mine.
*blech*

Stormi
8th Nov 2001, 12:58 PM
Bump for AI

Sapphire Nights
8th Nov 2001, 01:13 PM
Friendships between people do not work if there is a sexual attraction. Its always there, that sensual undercurrent that causes tension to build up in both people. Especially in intimate situations, like watching TV together. It just does not work.

Lizard Of Oz
8th Nov 2001, 01:15 PM
Normally I'm not the jealous type, but if my GF was cuddling with some other guy on the couch (groping or no) I think it would be real test of my peaceful nature.

Peregrine
8th Nov 2001, 02:24 PM
Its always there, that sensual undercurrent that causes tension to build up in both people. Especially in intimate situations, like watching TV together. It just does not work.

I couldn't dis-agree more (at least, in my situation).

Sapphire Nights
8th Nov 2001, 02:37 PM
Liz brings up a good point. If my bf was cuddling with some hussy even with no sex I would be mad ;) :mad:

Ruffrider
8th Nov 2001, 03:31 PM
If my g/f was cuddling with another guy, I would yell like the biatch that I am, than I'd find another girl, cuddle up with her and feel her up just to get even with my g/f. Revenge is a bitch huh :).

WAnk
8th Nov 2001, 03:54 PM
you have to learn to recognize the game and play back, otherwise you will keep getting played....

as much as it pains me to say it, it is the truth. it pains me to say it even more, but the game can be kind of fun, but that is mostly because if it is played right, everyone is happy in the end (except the other guy who ends up alone on the other couch :p)

Lizard Of Oz
8th Nov 2001, 03:55 PM
The heart is not a plaything.

Stormi
8th Nov 2001, 03:58 PM
Sheesh.....WHO said anything about Cuddling! I don't know about you folks, but curling up on the couch to ME means siting with your feet curled up under you! NOT a person curled up under you. :rolleyes:

Gir
8th Nov 2001, 04:15 PM
BuF: 80% jerk, 20% women :)

My girlfriend and I are the sweetest couple. She would never cheat on me and I would never cheat on her. It's not in our nature to act anything near that way. When we go someplace or visit some friends, other people know to keep the couch cleared for us.. :)
Stormi, your Suggestion of the Day is one I would love to hear on a daily basis! :D

Wolf Blackstar
8th Nov 2001, 04:19 PM
Friendships between people do not work if there is a sexual attraction. Its always there, that sensual undercurrent that causes tension to build up in both people. Especially in intimate situations, like watching TV together. It just does not work.

That says it all, really. The main reason I tend to avoid similar situations.

]LoL[Wolfram

MattMacD
8th Nov 2001, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by creatoR
BuF: 80% jerk, 20% women :)So which are you, a woman or a jerk?

Gir
8th Nov 2001, 04:37 PM
I'm the gerbil.

PsychoMoggieBagpuss
8th Nov 2001, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Allison
WAnk is a hottie. :p

Whose a pretty boy then :D
http://students.washington.edu/ckaneko/parties/halloween00/Pic5.jpeg

If he was sat next to me on the sofa I'd definately grope him

Stormi
8th Nov 2001, 05:08 PM
Good God I just spit Iced Tea ALL over my monitor! ROFLMAO!

MADMAX1001
8th Nov 2001, 05:14 PM
/me likes sitting on couch with snuggly girlfriend:D
(sitting typically escalates to more physically strenuous but worthwhile activities)
:D

Warm Pudgy
8th Nov 2001, 05:20 PM
sorry i was so upset stormi
it seems that the only way i can get any attention around here
is to force my self into things
and thank you for understanding, you put it perfectly

Stormi
8th Nov 2001, 05:33 PM
/me hugs AI

WAnk
8th Nov 2001, 08:22 PM
new picture from this halloween!!!! sorry, i wasn't a nun, i wanted to get a group of friends to go as nuns, but no one would do it. instead i was Hwaorang from tekken. motorcycle goggles rule!!! some of the other pictures make me look goofy like my one picture from last halloween, i'll try to dig them up

http://students.washington.edu/manuel/halloween2001/18.jpg

Warm Pudgy
8th Nov 2001, 09:35 PM
/me hugs AI

/me hugs back
/me returns to his normal happy way:)

Assymilator
8th Nov 2001, 09:40 PM
I got a GF like that