Purge unused packages?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Scorpio911

Animal Muther
Aug 24, 2001
Weare, NH USA
fatalarts.unrealism.com
I know this is redundant but since the old posts are gone bare with me. How do I purge the junk that isn't used by my map in UnrealEd? It seems a certain mod decided it was going to load some packages up every time I open UnrealEd and I did not know this. This would be of great help if you could remind me.

Hourences

Aug 29, 2000
Belgium/Holland/Sweden
www.Hourences.com
try ''texture cull'' in the command box in ued for texture stuff, if its sound or music or other stuff try to find where you used it, and delete the actor there and save it, it should be gone then though

but if you mean that you got for instance Jailbreak installed and that your ued loads up JB textures and stuff when starting then thats justbecause of the mod, it wont involve with the map, you can turn it of if yoiu want

UnrealTournament.ini

search for [Editor.EditorEngine]

then under it you have a list (this is my list, not a default one )

EditPackages=Core
EditPackages=Engine
EditPackages=Editor
EditPackages=UWindow
EditPackages=Fire
EditPackages=IpDrv
EditPackages=UWeb
EditPackages=UBrowser
EditPackages=UnrealShare
EditPackages=UnrealI
EditPackages=UMenu
EditPackages=IpServer
EditPackages=Botpack
EditPackages=UTServerAdmin
EditPackages=UTMenu
EditPackages=UTBrowser
EditPackages=ExtendedBuilders
EditPackages=TarquinBrushBuilders
EditPackages=TarquinExtrudeBuilder
EditPackages=Jailbreak
EditPackages=JBArena

delete the line of the pack you dont want in ued anymore, should work then, oh and dont delete things like core or browser :p cause then it could happen it doesnt work anymore :p

Scorpio911

Animal Muther
Aug 24, 2001
Weare, NH USA
fatalarts.unrealism.com
Thanks

Thanks a hell of a lot. I just couldn't remember about texture cull, but as I said UnrealEd kept loading stuff up I didn't need so I'm glad you posted the idea about the ini, because that is truly what I needed in this case. Cheers!:D