PDA

View Full Version : Off topic:College Finally!!!!!

Thug'N'me
6th Nov 2001, 05:17 PM
Well peepz i start college january the 7th im taking "Information Systems Technology"...wish me luck (although i have 2 monthz before i start) =)

Orochi
6th Nov 2001, 05:21 PM
good luck!

and dont party too much, you dont wanna **** up that gpa too quickly:)

Thug'N'me
6th Nov 2001, 05:39 PM
Yea i know im 24 and its about time to do something with my life......going through 4-5 jobz a year making no $$$$ is getting old...so im going for the class not the girlz.....ummm...well....maby a few here and there =oP

Thug'N'me
6th Nov 2001, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Nuclear Fuzz Grunge
I suppose if I ran out and had the name "Thug N' Soft" copyrighted, I could sell it back to you in a couple of years for huge financial gain. :D

HAHAAHAHAHAAHAH..... :cool:

Papapishu
6th Nov 2001, 07:32 PM
So, what's Information Systems Technology about then?
What are you gonna study (in detail)? ;)

Thug'N'me
7th Nov 2001, 01:19 AM
Ok here goes.....

Includes courses in Information Systems,Web Page Design,Productivity Software,Database Management,Accounting,Buisiness,Art,and related areas as well as General Education.....

Basically...Web Page Designer..Software Applications Programmer,and Database Associate..

SUNRISE
7th Nov 2001, 08:39 AM
Colledge/University kicks ass my friend. Women everywhere, intelligent people to converse with, a real sense of freedom, and dick I mention the phuck1n h07 ch1ck5? I am taking somewhat the same thing you are. My program is called Buisness Computing. It involves a computer science degree mixed with a equivalent degree in buissness administration. I rather like it becuase when you leave you are have the education to take a managment position rather than be a codemonkey for 4 years. Not that I am bashing code monkeys, I used to be one, I just decided it wasn't for me in the long run that's all. I want to start my own company tha't's where the buis. admin. comes in. Any ways good luck to you in the future man.

BTW- [b]Don't let the evil arcades suck you in. While studying for my real degree I am also getting known around university as "that quiet white guy that can whup your ass at X-Men vs. Streetfighter, LOL. Yep it's all pannin out a bachelors in computer science/buissness admin and a PHD, in 2Dfighterology ^_^.[b/]

Thug'N'me
7th Nov 2001, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by SUNRISE
BTW- [b]Don't let the evil arcades suck you in. While studying for my real degree I am also getting known around university as "that quiet white guy that can whup your ass at X-Men vs. Streetfighter, LOL. Yep it's all pannin out a bachelors in computer science/buissness admin and a PHD, in 2Dfighterology ^_^.[b/]

Heheehhe i will challenge u in that game =oP...I love it.

SUNRISE
8th Nov 2001, 10:17 AM
/me shakes fist into the sky and yells "Why, why must you take another so young. Damn you machines, damn you to hell" ^_^

Syri
8th Nov 2001, 10:48 AM
there's a forum for off topic stuff like this ya know, it's called off topic! ;)
anyway, congrats on getting in to college. wish i was back at college :(