PDA

View Full Version : Quite annoying.


Nebel
6th Nov 2001, 02:01 PM
Someone fix this. Immediately.

Rukee
6th Nov 2001, 02:02 PM
What exactly is suppost to be fixxed???

Nebel
6th Nov 2001, 02:04 PM
The thing that is boxed in red should look the same as the thing below it, with the darker shade of green.

QUALTHWAR
6th Nov 2001, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Rukee
What exactly is suppost to be fixxed???

The red box! Stay away from the red box!

QUALTHWAR
6th Nov 2001, 02:06 PM
Oh, i see it now. Now it's going to bug the hell out of me until they get it fixed. Thanks a lot. http://forums.beyondunreal.com/images/icons/icon8.gif

Rukee
6th Nov 2001, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by QUALTHWAR
Oh, i see it now. Now it's going to bug the hell out of me until they get it fixed. Thanks a lot. http://forums.beyondunreal.com/images/icons/icon8.gif

Ditto!! :(

Nebel
6th Nov 2001, 02:11 PM
Yes, I noticed it right away. Angers me greatly.

Astyanax
6th Nov 2001, 02:12 PM
It's not a bug! It isn't colored because those forums aren't 'subforums' of nalicity.

Rukee
6th Nov 2001, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Astyanax
It's not a bug! It isn't colored because those forums aren't 'subforums' of nalicity.

Oh-Okay!
Now I`m cool with it...I think!

Nebel
6th Nov 2001, 02:30 PM
NO! IT SUCKS! IT'S ANNOYING! DAMMIT!

Bot_40
6th Nov 2001, 02:43 PM
Huh? I thought those icons indicated whether there were new posts in that forum or not!

QUALTHWAR
6th Nov 2001, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Bot_40
Huh? I thought those icons indicated whether there were new posts in that forum or not!

It's not the icons, but the lack of a colored stripe around the icons.

Bot_40
6th Nov 2001, 02:49 PM
lol, I didn't notice that, thought you were talking about the icons :o

dead clown
7th Nov 2001, 12:55 PM
i noticed that too, ****s up the whole fung shui of the forum.

dead clown
7th Nov 2001, 12:57 PM
stupid ****ing nanny lock ****ing **** **** mc****ing ****ter lol!

Astyanax
7th Nov 2001, 01:03 PM
"It's not a bug, it's a feature." - Microsoft