PDA

View Full Version : G-Mac is in the house


GrimmMacGregor
5th Nov 2001, 10:26 PM
well? what are you looking at?

GrimmMacGregor
5th Nov 2001, 10:27 PM
where the hell is my new avatar?

Deathwing
5th Nov 2001, 10:30 PM
Well, where did you leave it?

lucifix
5th Nov 2001, 10:30 PM
DUMB ASS :lol:

Where the hell ya been?

GrimmMacGregor
5th Nov 2001, 10:32 PM
there we go,I'm stylin now

lucifix
5th Nov 2001, 10:37 PM
mines kooler :p

Cat Fuzz
5th Nov 2001, 10:39 PM
Dang, I was hopin she wouldn't find us. :redflag:

lucifix
5th Nov 2001, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Cat Fuzz
Dang, I was hopin she wouldn't find us. :redflag:

YOU'RE RUNNING TOWARD HER MAN! FOLLOW ME.........

:redeemer:

GrimmMacGregor
5th Nov 2001, 10:44 PM
nice to know you're still here too,Cat Fuzz

....now where did I leave all that flammable material

GoAt
5th Nov 2001, 11:34 PM
If i guess you avatar, do i get a prize?

lucifix
5th Nov 2001, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by GoAt
If i guess you avatar, do i get a prize?
you win a dream date with her.......

GoAt
6th Nov 2001, 12:19 AM
in a few other forums i participate in, several people have too mentioned for me to look into daoism.
hmmm maybe i should be quiet about religion... but then who would piss off the cat?

GoAt
6th Nov 2001, 12:22 AM
BTW Grimm.
The Vorlon Homeworld
is from Babylon 5.
and i dont even watch the show.

Frostblood
6th Nov 2001, 01:12 AM
Welcome back :rolleyes:

Rukee
6th Nov 2001, 06:54 AM
under his avitar it says "natural selection in action"
You frickin seleced it!!
Should say something like...."Man by birth...Women by sugery"

QUALTHWAR
6th Nov 2001, 07:40 AM
http://forums.beyondunreal.com/images/icons/icon5.gif Who the hell is GrimmMacGregor and what's a G-Mac? http://forums.beyondunreal.com/images/icons/icon5.gif

Rukee
6th Nov 2001, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by QUALTHWAR
http://forums.beyondunreal.com/images/icons/icon5.gif Who the hell is GrimmMacGregor and what's a G-Mac? http://forums.beyondunreal.com/images/icons/icon5.gif

He`s the fruit from the other forums that hacked up his dick into a clit type looking thingy......
You know....he used to be a man...but now because he cut off his dick and dresses in womens cloths so he claims he`s a girl now....but we all know he`s just a guy with no dick in a dress!!

QUALTHWAR
6th Nov 2001, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by Rukee


but we all know he`s just a guy with no dick in a dress!!

Okay, like my neighbor, Bob.

Ulukai
6th Nov 2001, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by Rukee


He`s the fruit from the other forums that hacked up his dick into a clit type looking thingy......
You know....he used to be a man...but now because he cut off his dick and dresses in womens cloths so he claims he`s a girl now....but we all know he`s just a guy with no dick in a dress!!


So?

QUALTHWAR
6th Nov 2001, 08:32 AM
Yeah, so?

Rukee
6th Nov 2001, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by Ulukai



So?

Just pointing it out to QUALTHWAR........
he asked......
that`s all.......

Ulukai
6th Nov 2001, 08:34 AM
In that case, I think "Transsexual" was the word that was evading you :p

Rukee
6th Nov 2001, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by Ulukai
In that case, I think "Transsexual" was the word that was evading you :p
call it what you will....
he`s still just a guy with no dick in a dress!!

QUALTHWAR
6th Nov 2001, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by Rukee

call it what you will....
he`s still just a guy with no dick in a dress!!

Yeah! A dickless dressboywonder.

Frostblood
6th Nov 2001, 10:28 AM
"call it what you will....
he`s still just a guy with no dick in a dress!! "

Wheras you prefer skirts, Rukee? :lol:
<j/k>

Balton
6th Nov 2001, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by Rukee

call it what you will....
he`s still just a guy with no dick in a dress!!

but hee has tits too! and he said that he even feels something while having intercourse...

Rukee
6th Nov 2001, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by Balton.de


but hee has tits too! and he said that he even feels something while having intercourse...

His THING is really just his dick cut up.....so he`s feeling his dick rubbing up against someone elses dick.....
EEEeeeeewwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!
That makes him gay right........

Rabid Wolf
6th Nov 2001, 10:48 AM
go drive your car

Rukee
6th Nov 2001, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by Rabid Wolf
go drive your car
Can`t....
Parked it for the winter... :(
It`s now up on blocks and covered in the garage.

Rabid Wolf
6th Nov 2001, 11:04 AM
so how are you getting around now?

Cat Fuzz
6th Nov 2001, 11:08 AM
He has more than one car. Duh! Rukee's GTO is strictly for fun. Just like my 63 Comet S-22 Convertible. Mine is parked for the winter also.

Rabid Wolf
6th Nov 2001, 11:12 AM
oh.
well...

go drive another car.

Rukee
6th Nov 2001, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Rabid Wolf
oh.
well...

go drive another car.

I don`t have another car...
well...wifes does...
I have a truck!

@kuma
6th Nov 2001, 11:23 AM
so how are you getting around now?


Joey Deacon's spaz chariot

@kuma
6th Nov 2001, 11:24 AM
... and the short bus

GoAt
6th Nov 2001, 11:28 AM
/me thinks rukee is bias.

Balton
6th Nov 2001, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Rukee


I don`t have another car...
well...wifes does...
I have a truck!

DOH! in december i can start to make my drivers license... its soo sucky here in germany... : ( and then i mght be abel to drive my dads Mercedes : ) ..... vito : ( boooh

Rabid Wolf
6th Nov 2001, 12:42 PM
and all my hoods in the world shall scream my name!!!

balton, to put it in a nutshell: "hood" is short for neighbourhood. or one's haunt if you will. there is no plural form of that word, at least none that would maintain its original meaning.
either you write and all my hood shall scream my name!!!
or something like and all my homies shall scream my name!!!
"homie" is short for homeboy/girl, being accquaintances from your "hood". since your hood is your hood the phrase "in the world" doesn't really make sense either way. maybe go for the alternative and all my groupies in the world shall scream my name!!! instead.

this lecture was brought to you by Rabid Wolf, chairman of the CRAP (Committee for Rebellious Application of Phrases)

Evil_Cope
6th Nov 2001, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Rukee


His THING is really just his dick cut up.....so he`s feeling his dick rubbing up against someone elses dick.....
EEEeeeeewwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!
That makes him gay right........

all a vagina is is a dick that didnt drop anyway.
your todger was a vagina once rukee, that make you a lesbian? by your logic it does.


you girl with a hideously distended clitorus you.



@g-mac.

dont you just hate the way mororns like rukee always have to bring crotches into these discussions?

oh well. welcome back Macgregor.

GoAt
6th Nov 2001, 01:06 PM
this is very true. we are all female to start out. just that some of the embryos form their clitoris (heh funy word) form into a penis, urethra merges into there.
so rukee, when your f*cking your "wife" your saying that your having lesbian sex?
lmao.
mister cope is correct. due to your logic this makes us all lesbians.

Rabid Wolf
6th Nov 2001, 01:10 PM
okay. now that we cleared that up...lets all form a lynch mob and avenge sister Ellen's honor by hunting down the traitoress Anne.
or don't you fellarines have the ovaries that takes...?

Balton
6th Nov 2001, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Rabid Wolf


balton, to put it in a nutshell: "hood" is short for neighbourhood. or one's haunt if you will. there is no plural form of that word, at least none that would maintain its original meaning.
either you write and all my hood shall scream my name!!!
or something like and all my homies shall scream my name!!!
"homie" is short for homeboy/girl, being accquaintances from your "hood". since your hood is your hood the phrase "in the world" doesn't really make sense either way. maybe go for the alternative and all my groupies in the world shall scream my name!!! instead.

this lecture was brought to you by Rabid Wolf, chairman of the CRAP (Committee for Rebellious Application of Phrases)

DOH! in a kid rock song he scream that all his hoodS in the world shall scream his name... so i riped that and modified it to soemthing funny... i will check this up...

QUALTHWAR
6th Nov 2001, 01:45 PM
Okay, now Iím confused: If Mr. Winky were to fall off, Iíd just be without Mr. Winky. But a female has a vagina, a hole, a cavity. Where does that come from? If youíre a male and you want a sex change operation, Iím thinking besides hanging around naked under a guillotine, youíre also going to want to hang out around offshore drillers.

This tastefully worded post has been brought to you by The Qualthwar Corporation. We don't know what the **** we're talking about, but we can talk more than anybody.

Frostblood
6th Nov 2001, 01:49 PM
Offshore drillers??? Its not THAT drastic an operation :)

QUALTHWAR
6th Nov 2001, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Frostblood
Offshore drillers??? Its not THAT drastic an operation :)

This is why I flunked dental hygiene.

Rabid Wolf
6th Nov 2001, 03:03 PM
Okay, now Iím confused: If Mr. Winky were to fall off, Iíd just be without Mr. Winky. But a female has a vagina, a hole, a cavity. Where does that come from?

well there was a very informative link on the old BBS, but I forgot where it was...

here's two other ones:

#1 (http://www.altermd.com/trans/mtf.htm)
#2 (http://www.brownsteinmd.com/vaginoplasty.html)

QUALTHWAR
6th Nov 2001, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Rabid Wolf


well there was a very informative link on the old BBS, but I forgot where it was...

here's two other ones:

#1 (http://www.altermd.com/trans/mtf.htm)
#2 (http://www.brownsteinmd.com/vaginoplasty.html)

Hmmmm, they donít mention anything about offshore drilling, do they?

diddlysquat
6th Nov 2001, 04:53 PM
Poor lil Rukee,
sitting alone in his tree.
Too scared to come down,
and face his sexuality.

lucifix
6th Nov 2001, 07:20 PM
Come on Rukee and be a grown up about it, leave poor Grimm alone. I'm sure he, uh SHE has had plenty of this already. And beside's you're not the only one who think's it's freaky, just the thought of a sharp object around my dick makes me faint.......


Grimm, just ignore them all and go have a fun night of whoreing! Oh, and welcome back ;)

lucifix
6th Nov 2001, 07:22 PM
kool, it didnt block out dick.........DICK DICK DICK DICK DICK......AND ONE MORE FOR GOOD MEASURE, DICK!!!!!!!!

Cactus
6th Nov 2001, 08:25 PM
WORD UP! YOYOYO! RAISE THE ROOF!

QUALTHWAR
6th Nov 2001, 09:16 PM
Hey, Cactus. Whatís up with your post count? Last week you posted something on the old BBS about how I had made 2 posts for every 1 of yours, which meant I had twice as many. Now the ratio is off. Iíve been off for a couple of days and Iíve been hanging out here posting, and havenít seen you here much. By all rights, you should have less than 3,000 according to my calculations.

Cactus
6th Nov 2001, 09:19 PM
i posted in the other thread and rukee asked me "what were your posts suppose to be"

i wrote back "2700 or so"

i guess they took it to mean taht i'm "missing" 2700 instead of, "i'm suppose to be brought up to 2700." which is fine by me cuz now i can catch you! =)

QUALTHWAR
6th Nov 2001, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Cactus
i posted in the other thread and rukee asked me "what were your posts suppose to be"

i wrote back "2700 or so"

i guess they took it to mean taht i'm "missing" 2700 instead of, "i'm suppose to be brought up to 2700." which is fine by me cuz now i can catch you! =)

[sweating profusely] I think I lost 25 or 30 during all this. [/sweating profusely]

lucifix
6th Nov 2001, 11:15 PM
i lost around 675 damnit to hell!!!!!

Cactus
6th Nov 2001, 11:28 PM
=D

GrimmMacGregor
6th Nov 2001, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by Rabid Wolf


well there was a very informative link on the old BBS, but I forgot where it was...

here's two other ones:

#1 (http://www.altermd.com/trans/mtf.htm)
#2 (http://www.brownsteinmd.com/vaginoplasty.html)

good research,Rabid.
I find it amusing that you picked the two in California.Dr.Altar is good,real good,but,in my opinion,he is not the best.To get the best I went to Portland Oregon.



http://www.tmeltzer.com/
:cool:

for all the pics you could ever want ..go here
http://www.annelawrence.com/

lucifix
7th Nov 2001, 02:55 AM
I can handle the info, mental images, but not sure about actual pics...........

:eek::chainsaw:

GoAt
7th Nov 2001, 03:00 AM
ill second that.
ill respect the person for their descion but i dont think ineed to go as far and watch that.

lucifix
7th Nov 2001, 03:05 AM
you have to respect some one who could make such an life altering decision. and grimm seems like she did her homework and really thought it through........

QUALTHWAR
7th Nov 2001, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by lucifix
"I AM NOT THE ANTI-CHRIST!"

How do we know you'e not the antichrist. I want to see some credentials.

GrimmMacGregor
7th Nov 2001, 09:24 AM
soooo...GoAt, you happen to know what the Vorlon Homeworld is,..and, you think you can guess my avatar.....hmmm..do you think you are cool?....:)

Cactus
7th Nov 2001, 10:56 AM
well DUH! everyone knows what the vorlon homeworld is... we're not children... why did they blow it up? it was a beautiful place.

Rukee
7th Nov 2001, 11:28 AM
I like Cactus`s avitar!!! lmoa!!

Sven_ya!
7th Nov 2001, 01:02 PM
Grimm, you still wanna go out?

Goat: how many times do I have to tell you to say away from her?
:stick:

GrimmMacGregor
7th Nov 2001, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by Cactus
well DUH! everyone knows what the vorlon homeworld is... we're not children... why did they blow it up? it was a beautiful place.

sorry Cactus,wrong species,the Shadows blew up their own homeworld when they left the galaxy to keep their secrets,secret,however,the Vorlons,related cousins of the Shadows,left their homeworld intact,with the admonition that no one will be able to approach the planet without risking certain destruction,for at least 10,000 years...they do want you to learn their secrets,just not until you can handle them

Cactus
7th Nov 2001, 09:26 PM
nonono! lyta blew up the shadow's homeworld.

Mister_Prophet
7th Nov 2001, 09:28 PM
I havent read the whole thread, but i wanna point out that the Magic card game-avatar pic Grimm has is cool, even tho the game itself...sucks.

It is from that right? My brother plays and I draw all the pictures cus they look cool.

oosyxxx
7th Nov 2001, 09:58 PM
my fave

GoAt
7th Nov 2001, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by Mister_Prophet
I havent read the whole thread, but i wanna point out that the Magic card game-avatar pic Grimm has is cool, even tho the game itself...sucks.

It is from that right? My brother plays and I draw all the pictures cus they look cool.
OMG i was just about to post when i read that. damn you beat me to it.

lucifix
8th Nov 2001, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by QUALTHWAR


How do we know you'e not the antichrist. I want to see some credentials.
well.......i dont guess im doing much to disprove it.............ya know they say he wil come from the east, well i am from the east, eastern kentucky :lol:

GrimmMacGregor
8th Nov 2001, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Cactus
nonono! lyta blew up the shadow's homeworld.

sorry Cactus,Lyta did not have the power to blow up a homeworld or anyones world...when Lyta,Capt Sheriden and Bester went to Za'Ha'Dum on board the White Star to explore what the Shadows left behind,Lyta sent a telepathic signal to the planet,along the lines of "we are coming" this caused the Drahk,the servants of the Shadows to evacuate,because the Shadows set their world to self destruct if any one came looking for it,the world subsequently self-destructed,but not *because* of Lyta's powers,but because the planet was rigged.

GrimmMacGregor
8th Nov 2001, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Sven_ya!
Grimm, you still wanna go out?

Goat: how many times do I have to tell you to say away from her?
:stick:

Hi Sven,of course I do....:) we can work out the time and place behind the scenes

GrimmMacGregor
8th Nov 2001, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by GoAt

OMG i was just about to post when i read that. damn you beat me to it.

BLING BLING! ...yes GoAt,Mr.Prophet, the avatar is a card from the Legends set from Magic the Gathering

GoAt
8th Nov 2001, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Sven_ya!
Grimm, you still wanna go out?

Goat: how many times do I have to tell you to say away from her?


LMFAO
i dont even have to try and i either impress someone or piss someone off.

SaintBeam
9th Nov 2001, 12:41 PM
Grimm is a....no..no that can't be right. I haven't been gone for that long have I?! Dang it! You miss one season premere and the whole story line is impossible to follow. Next you'll be telling me that microsoft is comming out with a video game system...heh, that'll be the day.

Sven_ya!
9th Nov 2001, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by lucifix

well.......i dont guess im doing much to disprove it.............ya know they say he wil come from the east, well i am from the east, eastern kentucky :lol:

Eastern Kentucky *is* very close to the typical images of hell ... ;)

Sven_ya!
9th Nov 2001, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by GrimmMacGregor


Hi Sven,of course I do....:) we can work out the time and place behind the scenes

Be still my beating heart!

Evil_Cope
9th Nov 2001, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by SaintBeam
Grimm is a....no..no that can't be right. I haven't been gone for that long have I?! Dang it! You miss one season premere and the whole story line is impossible to follow. Next you'll be telling me that microsoft is comming out with a video game system...heh, that'll be the day.

yes, thats right.
grimm is a...
*shudder*











trekkie.

lucifix
9th Nov 2001, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Sven_ya!


Eastern Kentucky *is* very close to the typical images of hell ... ;)
you have no fuking idea :lol:

lucifix
9th Nov 2001, 08:45 PM
Grimm had an accident with a chainsaw..........:chainsaw:

JTRipper
10th Nov 2001, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Rukee

call it what you will....
he`s still just a guy with no dick in a dress!!

And sooner or later, you'll get over it.

lucifix
10th Nov 2001, 02:02 PM
Hey Grimm, whats wrong man? You should have flamed my ass by now! I'm sitting here trying to say **** that woll piss you off just to see a little of the old Grimm :lol:

JTRipper
10th Nov 2001, 04:55 PM
Really, you're just not the same without the anti-social streak. ;)