Swearing on the Forum

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

StoneViper

you can call me Mike
Nov 3, 2001
N43° 03' 16" :::: W77° 36' 03"
Instead of using "*****" to block out the badwords, could you replace it with arandom string of "&$@%#" characters instead. That would be ****ing hilarious.

People would ****ing swearing all over these forums. It would be *****in.

fragswill

Charismatic Leader
Mar 21, 2000
Sweden
***************fuck****************************fuck*******************************fuckfuck**

Last edited:

UnrealGrrl

Enemy flag carrier is Her!
Jun 16, 2000
www.unrealgrrl.com
better yet replace it with random strings like "im a sissy" or "using my sisters aol account" or "my aimbot 0wns j00" etc...

will the nalicity forums be held to the same posting standards as the rest of the BuF forums? just curious... ;)

Evil_Cope

For the Win, motherfather!
Aug 24, 2001
screw it. curse around the nannylock. that'll show the analcavity-dwelling butthole munchers.

CrazyCougar

CATatonic
Jan 5, 2001
Ottawa, Canada
Originally posted by fragswill
Fuck You!

Nice try but it's
Fuck not Fuck :)

filters are only as good as the community that uses them. It's pretty much common knowledge on how to get around the filter and it's even tolerated when done... however if it's abused then people will take offense.

Deathwing

Raucous Rodentia
Mar 15, 2000
Canada
A bunch of fucking random characters would just look fucking silly! You could however replace words like fuck with words like bleep, damn, darn, or shit like that. That would be fucking funny.

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
make the letter bold by using [ b ] before (withouth space between the b and the brackets) and [ /b ] afterward

Akuma

Deacon Massif
Mar 4, 2000
Visit site
fucktardcuntfaggotmotherfucker

very useful, thanks! I'm sure that'll add a lot of weight to my arguments in future