All time average ping 298.5

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

iolair

Mostly Harmless
Jun 4, 2001
Asturias, España
neil.gratton.org
Goodbye Cruel World

That's it, I'm fed up with getting h0'd on by LPBs. It's really frustrating 'cos for a 56k I get excellent d/l times, but my ping sux0rs :( So I'm retiring from online play until I get a decent connection from home (that means ISDN, as ADSL and Cable aren't an option in my village).

Kilham

Lost in RL
Oct 11, 2000
Scotland
clanrsu.com
Good luck with the ISDN, hope you can get it there. My local exchange doesn't have it, and the phone lines are just barely usable for browsing these days. :(

loserkid

get warmer
Sep 18, 2000
Lethbridge, AB
Visit site
Haha, I don't even think I got ng stats on. But my ping averages 300 on cable. It's ALWAYS hovering around there, except for the mornings, when it's 200ish, and late nights, when it's 400ish

UnrealGrrl

Enemy flag carrier is Her!
Jun 16, 2000
www.unrealgrrl.com
yea io's got me beat by a little... i dont always play on ng active servers but my avg for the year was about 500 last i looked...
yippe ill take 290 anyday! ;)

Stillborn

PHEAR IS JUST ANOTHER 4 LETTER WORD...
Oct 14, 2000
Sweden
Visit site
500! :hmm: *shivers*

Damn that is unplayable + 350!!! ;)

But you get spoiled when you have a nice connection. Since I got my new conn (2,5Mbps/0,78Mbps) my ping average has plummited to 85! And most servers I play on are even better then that... down to 40-50 on a good day!

Broadband to the people!!!;) :p :D