PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on the change...


Evil_Cope
4th Nov 2001, 01:36 PM
you can feal the mental age dropping as you post cant you?

come back jane macgregor, all is forgiven.


admins...

THIS IS THE ALTERNATIVE TO RELIGIOUS/FLAME THREADS...

Evil_Cope
4th Nov 2001, 01:53 PM
seriously, balton, shadowwhatsit...

B.T.F.D
back the **** down.

Frostblood
4th Nov 2001, 02:18 PM
Its not that bad...what specifically do you mean about the mental age dropping anyways?

Mister_Prophet
4th Nov 2001, 02:54 PM
The Prophet has eaten too much candy corn, Take explosive crap I must....

Claw
4th Nov 2001, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Frostblood
Its not that bad...what specifically do you mean about the mental age dropping anyways?

Damn I just wanted to S.P.A.M. this thread in my exceptionally subtle way :p but it seems you can only post so many pictures.
Damn. :hmm:
Bad admin :stick:

Uhh... mental age? I am mental I guess http://fusion.beyondunreal.com/forums/images/smilies/jester.gif

Rabid Wolf
4th Nov 2001, 04:19 PM
I'm with cope on this. my main complaint about the spamming is that it's everywhere, not just in other stuff as it used to be.
I'm confident, though, that someone will put an end to that one way or another, and am looking forward to some "senior GSI-boardizens" like Grimm & Co. looking back in.

ph34r my low post count....

Zlal
4th Nov 2001, 04:28 PM
So it seems on my first day of regerisating on this thing i'm now called shadowwhatit, have beendeclared too young to play a game because of age, and have lost all dignaty. I only really have too options, leave and registeer as someone else, or carry on.
And all because of age. The world has got to take kids more seroisly. I am acually one of the top 10% of 13teen yeardolds. I also jave fallen victum to being in the wrong place at the wrong time, and have ultimatly been rejected.
Man I feel depressed.
What should I do?

@kuma
4th Nov 2001, 04:29 PM
for once I agree with the soapdodger

this place is like a facking nursery, sort it out

:rolleyes:

Zlal
4th Nov 2001, 04:38 PM
sigh - one 13 year old pulls down a whole community

Mxtrmntr
4th Nov 2001, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Rabid Wolf
I'm with cope on this. my main complaint about the spamming is that it's everywhere, not just in other stuff as it used to be.
ph34r my low post count....

I hope this will be gone after a few days...remember, this board is kinda new to the NC community and everybody wants to post everywhere, but things will calm down and the spam will leave the board sections it shouldn't appear in.

Zlal
4th Nov 2001, 04:48 PM
How do I quit my username?

Claw
4th Nov 2001, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Shadowlurker
So it seems on my first day of regerisating on this thing i'm now called shadowwhatit, have beendeclared too young to play a game because of age, and have lost all dignaty. I only really have too options, leave and registeer as someone else, or carry on.
And all because of age. The world has got to take kids more seroisly. I am acually one of the top 10% of 13teen yeardolds. I also jave fallen victum to being in the wrong place at the wrong time, and have ultimatly been rejected.
Man I feel depressed.
What should I do?

Bah. Nonsense. Just behave decently; and everyone is looked down upon by someone. Can't all be best friends.

Besides, don't give me the "kids should be taken more seriously" BS. That's not original at all. All kids of all times considered themselves more mature than they ever were.
I don't even take most adults seriously. :p

Admit to your own ignorance and you can start learning. Don't ever believe you deserve respect. You won't get it anyway. Just look at all the people who are "respected" in public. Retarded monkeys, the lot of 'em. :rolleyes:

Besides, show some backbone and keep your nick. :stick:

Zlal
4th Nov 2001, 05:14 PM
Claw, are you following me?
I get the general idea and I respect your opion
Anyway, I don't care for grungers like Lusafix. It's just that he insulted all people of under 15.
I shouldn't have blurted out thou.:D
I've got to laugh thou:)

MMAN UGITU
4th Nov 2001, 05:29 PM
lol when I was below 14 I just faked my age to make sure no bs happend!

Zlal
4th Nov 2001, 05:32 PM
wish i'd thought of that before I said what I said earliar

QUALTHWAR
4th Nov 2001, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by @kuma
for once I agree with the soapdodger

this place is like a facking nursery, sort it out

:rolleyes:

The "new" hasn't wore off yet.

diddlysquat
4th Nov 2001, 09:00 PM
Old or young,
I must confess,
it doesn't matter
more or less.

Stay always true,
to who you are.
And only then,
will your spam go far.

:p :D :D :D :p

:o :rolleyes: :o

DigitalW
4th Nov 2001, 09:31 PM
/me agree's with Qualth.....


The "new" hasn't wore off yet.

Frostblood
5th Nov 2001, 01:17 AM
Yeah, it'll sort itself out as soon as the shock of the new wears of.

Balton
5th Nov 2001, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by mister_cope
seriously, balton, shadowwhatsit...

B.T.F.D
back the **** down.

no need to do so anymore : )