PDA

View Full Version : Whoa


AeroBLASTER
4th Nov 2001, 01:17 AM
I'm sorry it took me this long to get my butt in here... When and why did this change happen? Been too busy with everquest to notice...

AeroBLASTER
4th Nov 2001, 01:19 AM
And I lost my 1800 posts

AeroBLASTER
4th Nov 2001, 02:03 AM
how do i get them back? I see some of you with a lot of posts...

Frostblood
4th Nov 2001, 03:34 AM
Welcome back. Those that have lots of posts got them by posting on the other BeyondUnreal forums, not just the NC ones. There appears to be no way to get them back from NC...:o

DigitalW
4th Nov 2001, 08:23 AM
Has the mighty spam king been bumped down to noob status???

What will happen?

0 - 100 posts = Noobie, right?

j/k

AeroBLASTER
4th Nov 2001, 06:48 PM
I'm not a spam king get with the times. Spam king = qualthwar, thats why he used to have almost 5,000 posts.

Zlal
4th Nov 2001, 06:51 PM
Qwulthars just got all his posts back. Now he definatley rules the post count war

QUALTHWAR
4th Nov 2001, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by AeroBLASTER
I'm not a spam king get with the times. Spam king = qualthwar, thats why he used to have almost 5,000 posts.

Ain't no "used to" in my vocabulary.

QUALTHWAR
4th Nov 2001, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by Shadowlurker
Qwulthars just got all his posts back. Now he definatley rules the post count war

There ain't no war either. Post some nonsense every now and then when you’re feeling a little wired, but if constantly have nothing much to say, who will listen? …….besides your mom…..

AeroBLASTER
4th Nov 2001, 07:15 PM
by the way nice les paul

AeroBLASTER
4th Nov 2001, 07:17 PM
Qualth how do you get your posts back?

Waffnuffly
4th Nov 2001, 07:23 PM
he ate cheese a lot

Rukee
4th Nov 2001, 07:53 PM
Aero with 10 posts!!!
LOL!!

:p :D :p :D :p :D :p :) :D

Deathwing
4th Nov 2001, 08:38 PM
Qualth did what many of us have - he asked for his count back.

diddlysquat
4th Nov 2001, 09:53 PM
My old self is history,
now gone for good.
Goodby to romance,
where I once stood.

So sadly I start anew,
crying from the pain.
don't let the tears fool you,
I live to spam again

Deathwing
5th Nov 2001, 12:30 AM
What the hell is with all the poetry?

Rukee
5th Nov 2001, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by Deathwing
What the hell is with all the poetry?

I think he must be FnGuy!! :p

lucifix
5th Nov 2001, 12:47 AM
oh god, he's back............:instagib:

lucifix
5th Nov 2001, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by Deathwing
What the hell is with all the poetry?
In my darkest hour, in my time of need.
I can feel my soul cowar as evil plant's it's seed.
The Darkness begins to spread.
My mind writhing in pain.
Demon's dancing in my head.
The world's fear's driving me insane.

Cerebus' howl growing near.
Darkness begin's flowing from my eye's.
Masquerading as blood and tear's.
I can feel it twisting, contorting my inside's.
The internal struggle I've been hiding all these year's.
Boiling up from the ground, encasing all around.

This Hell is no stranger, I am engulfed with anger
I can feel love no longer as the Darkness grows stronger.
I've become an empty shell of my former self.
Walking the path to a land where blood is wealth.
I can see it no longer...
The light at the end of the tunnel...
Has burnt out...

AeroBLASTER
5th Nov 2001, 01:04 AM
Who should I ask? Yoda?

Deathwing
5th Nov 2001, 01:07 AM
Prophetus. Look in the Nali City forum for what he said.

Deathwing
5th Nov 2001, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by lucifix
In my darkest hour, in my time of need.
I can feel my soul cowar as evil plant's it's seed.
The Darkness begins to spread.
My mind writhing in pain.
Demon's dancing in my head.
The world's fear's driving me insane.

Cerebus' howl growing near.
Darkness begin's flowing from my eye's.
Masquerading as blood and tear's.
I can feel it twisting, contorting my inside's.
The internal struggle I've been hiding all these year's.
Boiling up from the ground, encasing all around.

This Hell is no stranger, I am engulfed with anger
I can feel love no longer as the Darkness grows stronger.
I've become an empty shell of my former self.
Walking the path to a land where blood is wealth.
I can see it no longer...
The light at the end of the tunnel...
Has burnt out...

That's really nice and all, but I'm afraid that didn't quite answer my question. ;)

GoAt
5th Nov 2001, 01:29 AM
ph34r my posts

GoAt
5th Nov 2001, 01:30 AM
ph34r some more

GoAt
5th Nov 2001, 02:05 AM
Ph34r my Avatar

Balton
5th Nov 2001, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by AeroBLASTER
how do i get them back? I see some of you with a lot of posts...

spamming... and some money donations....

BangOut
22nd Nov 2001, 10:06 PM
http://espn-i.starwave.com/@v=0610816@/media/nfl/2001/1122/photo/a_turkey_ht.jpg

JTRipper
22nd Nov 2001, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Rukee
I think he must be FnGuy!! :p


You may call him silly,
You may call him dumb.
Just keep your willy
Out of his bum

Rukee
23rd Nov 2001, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by JTRipper



You may call him silly,
You may call him dumb.
Just keep your willy
Out of his bum



Not.....a problem!!

tool
23rd Nov 2001, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by GoAt
Ph34r my Avatar

ill "Ph34r" the avatar but nothing else :)

BangOut
23rd Nov 2001, 10:37 AM
http://www.askmen.com/imagesmusician/aug00/shakira/shakira_150c.jpg

Cactus
23rd Nov 2001, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by AeroBLASTER
I'm not a spam king get with the times. Spam king = qualthwar, thats why he used to have almost 5,000 posts.


hahahhahahahahaha... okay rookie, you keep thinking that...

Chrysaor
24th Nov 2001, 01:48 AM
I'll say it again Q is not the posts king, look at Hal, he's got bleedy 8000 practically! As we are now apart of BU (!) he counts :p

BangOut
24th Nov 2001, 02:01 AM
don't forget that as a whole we got smoked with the whole move...