Bad Timing

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rabid Wolf

Piano Man Ghost
Oct 26, 2001
Vienna, Austria
this is on SH-Urban][:

hey, I like that map. I think the flags are well put, except maybe the black flag being a little too easy to get. I liked the architecture, which of course is rather simple most places, but therefore keeps the polys low enough in the outside areas that even I with my Celeron 500 was able to enjoy your map. Item placement is a little strange here and there. I think the keg right next to the black flag, and the armor very near to the belt in the pool is too much goodness at once. The staircase leading up through the base building was quite narrow, and I think the 5 and 10 flags in there are somewhat pointless.
The main complaint I'd have would be the dynamic lights, which I think you overdid somewhat.
Also (but that is merely a matter of opinion) I usually don't like SH maps where the two bases are that close to one another.
Having said that, I did like your map, though.

Bot_40

Go in drains
Nov 3, 2001
York, UK
Tnx for the feedback. The map was intended for the Scavanger Hunt mapping contest, but there seems to be no winners announced. To be honist I forgot about this map for a while :)