Differences between UC and UW?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
I know there isnt much infomation out there yet on unreal warfare and unreal championship but does anyone know the differences between them?

They seem like they are both going to be UT2 but with different names, and they will be exactly the same as each other.

If they are the same, then the Xbox version would diffently be the best choice, Because no hardware problems.

:)

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
They will be nothing alike. UC is basically an enhanced and update UT, featuring the new UnrealEngine abilities. UW has yet to be really explained in detail, though there are some guesses that I believe are probable.

So far, UW has only been confirmed for the PC, and I doubt that the best PC hardware of Q4 2002 will have any trouble outrunning the X-box.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
GeForce 4 will be out by Q4 of 2002 so yeah PC's technology will diffently be better then the Xbox.

But how many people are going to have that kinda technology on there systems? Most PC users still have low end system's.

2COOL4-U

Mar 17, 2001
dot NL
2cool.free.fr
Originally posted by hal
They will be nothing alike. UC is basically an enhanced and update UT, featuring the new UnrealEngine abilities. UW has yet to be really explained in detail, though there are some guesses that I believe are probable.
None of this is true. Unreal Championship will be completely different from Unreal Tournament. It'll feature rases, with each their own sort of HUD. Drivable vehicles. Completely different weapons, better Bot AI, completely new look. There are some movies about UC available on the Inet I suggest you go watch them :D