PDA

View Full Version : I challange all to beat this......

Rukee
3rd Nov 2001, 10:05 AM
When my DSL goes down(which is often) I like to play with the botts. Here is a game with 14 Godlike bots!! I challange all to post a screenshot beating 14 Godlike bots.....if you can......and if not post a screenshot as close as you can get!!
http://www.justwebit.com/sites1/42124/5.jpg
http://www.justwebit.com/sites1/42124/1.jpg

Astyanax
3rd Nov 2001, 11:04 AM
these are even 15 bots...

Rukee
3rd Nov 2001, 11:12 AM
exept all my bots are on one team and your teams are ballanced.
Play a game in DM and put all the bots on one team. You`ll have to go into config in the bots area and change all the bots colors to red...then make sure you are blue...and uncheck the box that says balance teams.
Then play and post your screeny!!

TheRealFluffy
3rd Nov 2001, 01:43 PM
Goddamn, I loose with 1 Adept bot...

I really suck!:mad:

Balton
3rd Nov 2001, 01:58 PM
rukee, you have to fight me!

Shin
3rd Nov 2001, 02:28 PM
Hey Rukee, pst a screenshot of you fighting 14 bots including Loque ;)

Astyanax
3rd Nov 2001, 03:25 PM
THIS is what I do to Loque:

GMotha
3rd Nov 2001, 03:59 PM
I can get such screenies too...
It's even very easy...
'tab' god 'enter'
and start da shooting :p
To make it look more realistic, you can always go into godmode after you get killed a few times...

Not that i think you're a cheater or sumthing, but it's easy to fake screenies...
I only believe demo's :p

Balton
3rd Nov 2001, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by GMotha
It's even very easy...
'tab' god 'enter'
To make it look more realistic, you can always go into godmode after you get killed a few times...

Not that i think you're a cheater or sumthing, but it's easy to fake screenies...

nah, hes one of the good ones!

Rukee
3rd Nov 2001, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Shin
Hey Rukee, pst a screenshot of you fighting 14 bots including Loque ;)

Here ya go.......
Did you say 14 Godlike Bots???
Dange it!!!
I got 15!!!!

http://www.justwebit.com/sites1/42124/73.jpg

Rukee
3rd Nov 2001, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by GMotha
It's even very easy...
'tab' god 'enter'

Rukee doesn`t cheat!!!!
/me hates cheaters!!!!! (and campers!)
no screenys have ever been retouched by me!!
All I do is convert them to .jpg and upload to the net!
Every game is started in Godlike and I have NO time to be doing anything but playing when there are 15 Godlike bots running around!!

Balton
3rd Nov 2001, 05:08 PM
rukee, wasnt it this map where i 0wned you?

Rukee
3rd Nov 2001, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by DigitalisAura
rukee, wasnt it this map where i 0wned you?

In your Dreams buddy!!
Let`s Rock!! http://www.plauder-smilies.de/rough/rocketwhore.gif

Balton
3rd Nov 2001, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by Rukee

In your Dreams buddy!!
Let`s Rock!! http://www.plauder-smilies.de/rough/rocketwhore.gif

I could swear thati have the screenie somewhere... yep i have it will upload it now!

Balton
3rd Nov 2001, 05:32 PM
0wned y00

http://www.motaleb.de/mjl/pic/por.jpg

Balton
3rd Nov 2001, 05:33 PM
and my ping was far worse! and i ate an ice that dropped on the ground whikle i played!

Rukee
3rd Nov 2001, 05:44 PM
Were are you guys comeing up with these screenshots?? :p
That must be older then the hills!!
You and me Balton...
Let`s rock!!! ;)

Rukee
3rd Nov 2001, 05:46 PM
and with two bots beating both of us..... :p
I`d say we BOTH got ownzed!!
And by bots too!! :/

/me hates it when that happens!!!

Balton
3rd Nov 2001, 06:20 PM
and with two bots beating both of us..... :p
I`d say we BOTH got ownzed!!
And by bots too!! :/

/me hates it when that happens!!!

yeah but the bots were playing on this server for some hours when we joined. but you were 2 minutes longet on the server thant : ) 0wnZOr3

Shin
3rd Nov 2001, 07:43 PM
Lol rukee nice screen ;)

Hey Rukee what are you trying to prove btw??
That you are the best?? :D

Rukee
3rd Nov 2001, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Shin
Lol rukee nice screen ;)

Hey Rukee what are you trying to prove btw??
That you are the best?? :D

Hell no!!

let`s get one thing straight right off the bat okay???

I suck at UT!!!!

I just gotta have something to do when DSL is down...that`s all.

Can you beat 14 Godlike bots Shin????

Shin
3rd Nov 2001, 09:49 PM
I'll be honest with !! I don't have a clue!! I hate playing with bots
cus they all have aimbots, so my guess I can't ;)

But its ok if you can :D

Chrysaor
4th Nov 2001, 12:09 AM
Astaynax you played on andAction? It's a crime to have that on ur hard drive.

Shin
4th Nov 2001, 04:58 AM
Originally posted by Chrysaor

Not really! Sometimes I get bored with all maps so i play AndAction just to have a lot of fragfest ;)

But If we're gonna discuss about the architecture, well got no argument with ya there :p

IntRed
4th Nov 2001, 07:15 AM
Rukee, is it possible to make a demo of you fighting of 15 godlike bots, just curious to see how you manage to do it :)

Astyanax
4th Nov 2001, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by Chrysaor

I downloaded it from some instagib server that had andaction in it's cycle. Ever played andaction with 16 humans, instagib and relics of vengeance and speed?! That map suddenly becomes pretty funny with that combination! :p

:instagib:

Rukee
4th Nov 2001, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by TTRStryker8
Rukee, is it possible to make a demo of you fighting of 15 godlike bots, just curious to see how you manage to do it :)
I made a couple of demo`s but they don`t seem to work. The only one that does work....you`re in fly mode like before the game starts and it`s really hard to fallow me around.

Rukee
4th Nov 2001, 12:10 PM
I`ll give you a hint tho....
15 Godlike bots tend to run in a pack....so...there is a lot of running away!!! Basicly you get them all to chase you and when they start funnling thru a doorway you let them all have it. But it`s not quite THAT easy.....I mean you have to live long enough to get them to the doorways!!! :p

Astyanax
4th Nov 2001, 03:05 PM
A pack of godlike bots can be very unhealthy, especially in CTF: http://forums.xaos.ru/images/smilies/ctf2.gif

Mxtrmntr
4th Nov 2001, 03:30 PM
Well I played against 14 godlike bots in Deck 16 and beat them by letting them gather somewhere and sliming them with the bio rifle or sniping them...

:eek::confused::eek::confused::eek::biorifle:

So the best way to beat 14 godlike bots is being lame :)
At least, the poor bots might find it lame :hmm:

Hellscrag
4th Nov 2001, 03:54 PM
I think you need an explanation of what singleplayer is.

It is NOT about fighting bots. It is about the original Unreal single player game, and UT mapping for that gametype.

You'd be better off finding a different forum for threads such as this one.

Rukee
4th Nov 2001, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Mxtrmntr
Well I played against 14 godlike bots in Deck 16 and beat them by letting them gather somewhere and sliming them with the bio rifle or sniping them...

:eek::confused::eek::confused::eek::biorifle:

So the best way to beat 14 godlike bots is being lame :)
At least, the poor bots might find it lame :hmm:

You beat 14 Godlike bots??? And the screeny??
Well....you don`t have too much of a chance in hell to stand in front of a pack of 14 Godlike bots trying to shoot it out with them and live much longer then about 5 seconds!! You can get one or two alone and deal with them but by the time your done the rest of the pack is on the way!! Anyway it`s just good clean fun when the DSL is down!! :p

Evil_Cope
6th Nov 2001, 02:38 PM
lol rukee, that challenge was tooo easy.
even i had a good chance, i played with full teamdamage and beat em hands down, but even if you take their real scores into account, they only got me by 20 to 15...

and i suck ass bigtime, even compared to you ruk! lol

Rukee
6th Nov 2001, 02:44 PM
well...in the first place.....
Good job!!
But...100% team damage meens they are shooting and killing each other instead of just you....but you got a win anyway!!
Now after Mr Cope has posted a win....I just know we are gunna get flooded with screenshots!!
Team damage on 0% pllz!!!!
Try it it`s fun!!

Evil_Cope
6th Nov 2001, 03:40 PM

Try it it`s fun!!

surprisingly, it really is.
if you are anywahere near winning anyway :) and as even the rukee can beat me, it cant be that difficult to own the bots can it? even without cheating :D

Astyanax
11th Nov 2001, 04:20 PM
I tried beating 14 godlike bots in CTF-Sfear][ (if I recall right you tested that map for me, Rukee). It didn't go very well. :( I was lucky to score once, but I don't think there's anyone out there who can do a better job! This is just impossible!! :p

Astyanax
11th Nov 2001, 04:22 PM
also notice the elapsed time! :)

Evil_Cope
13th Nov 2001, 04:37 PM
lol

ctf is very different from team death match asty. lol, you might stand a chance in the tdm mode lol

RedFox
14th Nov 2001, 03:29 PM
Do you really love UT so much? Zigk is my brother nickname btw ;) http://unreal.xaos.ru/Redfox/UTRULEZZZ.jpg

RedFox
14th Nov 2001, 03:38 PM
About 40 min of non stop playing!!!

Rukee
26th Nov 2001, 12:15 PM
That screeny looks doctored to me. Why is it all fuzzy around the names and look at the colums in the #`s???
And what kind of skin is he got on????

StoneViper
30th Nov 2001, 11:38 AM
i can sometimes do on inhuman, but godlike is a big jump.

and how you get the "godlike" to appear just before it says "Tournamane Team Game in xxxx"

StoneViper
30th Nov 2001, 11:43 AM
That screeny looks doctored to me. Why is it all fuzzy around the names and look at the colums in the #`s???
And what kind of skin is he got on????

take a look at the file size of the image, it was probably saved in photoshop with a 1, or a 0 quality jpg, so you'll see some fuzzyness

Rukee
30th Nov 2001, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by StoneViper
i can sometimes do on inhuman, but godlike is a big jump.

and how you get the "godlike" to appear just before it says "Tournamane Team Game in xxxx"
Start a pratice or multi player game....go to the bott tab...click configure......set to godlike. GLHF!!

RedFox
30th Nov 2001, 08:38 PM
He-he and don't forget to configure all bots and set all their params to high! :D That will be a big surprise for you ;)

Rukee
1st Dec 2001, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by RealRedFox
He-he and don't forget to configure all bots and set all their params to high! :D That will be a big surprise for you ;)

Uh.........
Ya....so if you put their AIM on the highest....your just saying YOU are gunna aim at him more!! ;)

StoneViper
2nd Dec 2001, 11:51 PM

Uh.........
Ya....so if you put their AIM on the highest....your just saying YOU are gunna aim at him more!! ;)

hehe, im not a newb at ut, i just didn't know how to put that word "godlike" or whatever to appear.

and your definitally right about them traveling in packs on Godlike.

Rukee
3rd Dec 2001, 09:10 AM

hehe, im not a newb at ut, i just didn't know how to put that word "godlike" or whatever to appear.

and your definitally right about them traveling in packs on Godlike.

I`m not sure what you`re asking......the word GODLIKE appears after the game is over....but you must choose godlike in the Bott section of the game set-up screen.

http://www.justwebit.com/sites1/42124/godlikebotts.jpg

StoneViper
3rd Dec 2001, 10:35 AM

I`m not sure what you`re asking......the word GODLIKE appears after the game is over....but you must choose godlike in the Bott section of the game set-up screen.

http://www.justwebit.com/sites1/42124/godlikebotts.jpg

seethis screenie. it was taken at the end of the game. How am i supposed to prove i beat them on godlike if that "godlike"won't appear in the screenie. i played that game on godlike with max of 1 score to get to the end of the match quicker to show you this. how can you tell i played on godlike?

this was a multiplayer game with 15 bots against little ol' me.

RedFox
4th Dec 2001, 08:55 PM
I dunno... maybe it is so only in team game?

Rukee
5th Dec 2001, 08:45 AM

seethis screenie. it was taken at the end of the game. How am i supposed to prove i beat them on godlike if that "godlike"won't appear in the screenie. i played that game on godlike with max of 1 score to get to the end of the match quicker to show you this. how can you tell i played on godlike?

this was a multiplayer game with 15 bots against little ol' me.
Start a practice game....not a multiplayer game.....

StoneViper
5th Dec 2001, 09:29 AM

Start a pratice or multi player game....GLHF!!

hmmm....

Start a practice game....not a multiplayer game.....

Oh it has to be a practice game? That must be why. I'll try that. I would bet my life i heard someone said it could also be a multiplayer game. Oh well, I must have misheard.

and i still don't know what GLHF is.

Rukee
5th Dec 2001, 11:27 AM

hmmm....

and i still don't know what GLHF is.

GLHF = Good luck have fun!!

GLHF!!

StoneViper
5th Dec 2001, 10:38 PM
ah, thanx, i believe that was the last one i didn't know

Chrysaor
5th Dec 2001, 10:51 PM
are ppl still fussing over this?

TheRealFluffy
7th Dec 2001, 01:06 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAARGH!!

Excuse me...
I can't even win on ADEPT!!! Why did my mom bought a P233MMX when the PII 333 whas out?????? I ****ING HATE THIS!!!!

BTW: I am mad!!!:mad:
http://fluffy.shrimpwars.be/ <<< click on about me, to see my pc configuration

Rukee
8th Dec 2001, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by TheRealFluffy
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAARGH!!

Excuse me...
I can't even win on ADEPT!!! Why did my mom bought a P233MMX when the PII 333 whas out?????? I ****ING HATE THIS!!!!

BTW: I am mad!!!:mad:
http://fluffy.shrimpwars.be/ <<< click on about me, to see my pc configuration

You might wanna change that "Skilled" under your name!! :p

TheRealFluffy
8th Dec 2001, 05:31 PM
neh, I can win against a skilled bot, sometimes against an adept, didn't tried it much...

Astyanax
8th Dec 2001, 06:03 PM
In indoor maps, I can win from Godlike bots with InstaGib!

Rukee
8th Dec 2001, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by Astyanax
In indoor maps, I can win from Godlike bots with InstaGib!
Post a screeny then

StoneViper
18th Dec 2001, 02:22 AM
i wish i was as good as everyone else in here, i am still only able to do this on inhuman

Squint aka Hellfire
19th Dec 2001, 05:42 PM
My mate, who works at Leicester Lanarena says its too easy to play on the internet, he ownz everyone , or so he says, but he couldnt play bots on masterful when i was playing a league game with him and 1 other person vs 3 masterful bots!!

Athough he's a quake head, he had to play in the League

i cant play then on Adept!
:redeemer:
the only gun to use!!!

Squint aka Hellfire
19th Dec 2001, 05:45 PM
How do u make videos of yourself playing UT then??

Rukee
20th Dec 2001, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Squint aka Hellfire
How do u make videos of yourself playing UT then??

Open the councel while in the game and type in: demorec (what ever name you give it). So you might have : demorec 1 or demorec gettingkickedbyRukee. :)
then to see the demo just open the councel and type in: playdemo gettingkickedbyRukee and see the action all over again!!

Rec demos does hog some resorces tho....:rolleyes:

Squint aka Hellfire
8th Jan 2002, 01:13 PM
BOT OWNAGE!!

C:\My Documents\My Pictures\Godlike.bmp

Beat This!
U r rite about the bots going around in groups.
U let em' come down one of the corridors on DM-Curse][, U pick up the the Damage Amplifier and use the Rocket Launcher or the Ripper (1 shot gibbutations with Razor Blades and Damage Amplifier and it fires faster than the Rocket Launcher, Lethal!), then as they are merrily trotting down one of the corridors, u give em' a face full of razor blades or rockets!!
He He
:ripper:
:rl:
Alternatively u go on a small map with tight coridors and Redeemerize them to ****!

About the image size:
I didn't make it that small so that u wouldn't see the editing (not that there is any editing in it anyway), my PC is ****!! and that screenie is at 512x348 on DirectX! (See the FPS statistics in white on the right!)
+ It might take a little longer to come up on ur PC as it is a Bitmap image!
HAHA!
:)
Someone plz shut me up quick! PLZ!

Evil_Cope
8th Jan 2002, 05:08 PM
that, lol, is not how you upload attatchments.

you put the filename in the attatch file field instead.

Rukee
8th Jan 2002, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by mister_cope
that, lol, is not how you upload attatchments.

you put the filename in the attatch file field instead.

ROFLMAO!!!!! :p

Melkor
11th Jan 2002, 12:47 AM
you can easily set all the bots' personal scores down to 0 skill on everything and still have it on godlike

oosyxxx
11th Jan 2002, 12:51 AM
lol single player forum

Rukee
14th Jan 2002, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by Melkor
you can easily set all the bots' personal scores down to 0 skill on everything and still have it on godlike
I leave them on default. Turn them up all the way and you can`t even spawn with out getting fragged!! :p

Rodzilla
15th Jan 2002, 10:58 PM
Well, since you "beat" 15 godlike bots all against you, and I beat you, I guess that means I beat 'this' :P

Also, since you're so good you can "beat 15 bots" that are godlike, you should be good enough to beat 1 person even if you have a ping/PL disadvantage.

Rodzilla
15th Jan 2002, 10:59 PM
Game 2.....

[Rans0m4eveR]
16th Jan 2002, 05:25 AM
i suck against bots, i cant even beat 14 adept :(

Rukee
16th Jan 2002, 12:47 PM
What ever DR!!!
A few humans can ownz me!!
and like I said...espessialy with the shock rifle like you like to use....
and a 300 ping with packet loss (up to 60%) is a little difficult to deal with when you have a ping of 60!!!!
Not making any excuses......I`ll loose to anyone!! :p
and i didn`t runaway from the game when you started to own me either.....like some people do.
but you did have an advantage.
HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THIS!!!!
I SUCK AT UT!!!!

I never claimed to be the best nor do I claim now........

15 godlike bots are easy compaired to humans....you just runaway alot and get them coming thru the doorways......no biggy....more luck then anything. Hell if DW could do it.......

Mxtrmntr
16th Jan 2002, 01:34 PM
:p

Mxtrmntr
16th Jan 2002, 01:35 PM
OK, I have to admit it, Rukee came in late and I had the far better ping :)

Rodzilla
16th Jan 2002, 01:52 PM
Rukee...you say you suck at UT, and that you can beat 15 godlike bots at the same time. Then you say that you can't beat humans. If you can't see why we think you're lying, you're an even bigger idiot than someone who would lie about beating 15 bots on godlike. :rolleyes:

Mxtrmntr
16th Jan 2002, 02:09 PM
I never claimed to be the best nor do I claim now........

15 godlike bots are easy compaired to humans....you just runaway alot and get them coming thru the doorways......no biggy....more luck then anything. Hell if DW could do it.......

Well, it depends on how you play it. If you play a normal Deathmatch against godlike bots, it's far more difficult to beat them than if you play a team deathmatch alone against them. Still, I had to make use of some ai weaknesses (= bots gather at some certain places, etc.) to beat them :rolleyes:

GoAt
24th Jan 2002, 03:50 AM
rukee has never fully beaten me once.
and the one map he did win on, he had a 3 frag lead and time was running out when i joined
but i have 2 demos, if i can just find a place to upload them

Rukee
24th Jan 2002, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by GoAt
rukee has never fully beaten me once.
and the one map he did win on, he had a 3 frag lead and time was running out when i joined
but i have 2 demos, if i can just find a place to upload them

Whatever GoAt!!
Jenna can own me anyday too!!:rolleyes:
You don`t need to post a demo to prove you can beat me!!

How many times do I have to say I suck at UT!!!

I use a joystick for crying out load people!! :p

Mapper-X
13th Aug 2003, 12:58 AM
Hell i can beat that all you have to do is type god in the console!!! I do not have any proof that this is a real match. I.E. No god mode.

Cat Fuzz
13th Aug 2003, 01:03 AM
Hell i can beat that all you have to do is type god in the console!!! I do not have any proof that this is a real match. I.E. No god mode.

I would think that if he was in god mode, the bots would't have got any frags at all.

Bot_40
13th Aug 2003, 07:55 AM
You need 1on1Alpu2 to watch this and *possibly* the agent smith model but I think it should work without that.
Also, there are 2 frags where I completly suck, but it is 1pm so I have only been awake for 45 mins, I was still half asleep when I played this match :p

Rukee
18th Aug 2003, 12:05 PM
You need 1on1Alpu2 to watch this and *possibly* the agent smith model but I think it should work without that.
Also, there are 2 frags where I completly suck, but it is 1pm so I have only been awake for 45 mins, I was still half asleep when I played this match :p
where can I get that map??
Not found @ NC3.
I wanna see!! I wanna see!! :-)

Bot_40
18th Aug 2003, 12:17 PM
It's on nc 3 (UT2k3 btw). Can't believe you don't already have it seeing as it has the best layout for any ut2k3 map so far.
/me k33ls anyone that doesn't already own alpu :con:

Rukee
18th Aug 2003, 01:00 PM
is that the exact name??
Nothing found on NC3 anywere under 1on1Alpu2 or DM-1on1Alpu2

Hourences
18th Aug 2003, 02:10 PM
dm-1on1-alpu2

Rukee
18th Aug 2003, 06:31 PM
UT2003 Build UT2003_Build_[2003-04-07_17.42]

CPU: GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 2798 MHz with 511MB RAM
Video: NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 420 (4403)

General protection fault!

History: CheckTag <- LoadSummary <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

------------------------------------------------------------

The map plays and looks great on it`s own.....but the above combo demo gives me that error. :(

Bot_40
18th Aug 2003, 07:02 PM
well, don't have a clue about that, plus I am too tired and bored to care about anything right now :p

DjRaziel
12th Jul 2004, 05:56 PM
Easy as pie. I haven't cheated, the bots are at normal skill, I respect myself too much to cheat. I've been playing Unreal Tournament since it appeared. Has anyone of you beaten the game on godlike?
I beat one bot with all the skills at max at 7-11 frags difference (match to 25). At one on one with a bot maxed out I only lose sniper arena and minigun arena (it doesn't exist, true, but you play last man standing and the bot has preffered weapon the minigun), while shock arena I have managed to win a couple of times.
My favourite weapon is the pulse rifle and I curse Epic every day for replacing it with that stupid link gun that aims erratically.
I don't play on the internet because I have a 56k connection. :( But in a few months I'll get cable, so I'll see you then. There's much more to be said, but it's 1 o'clock and tomorrow I have to go and sign up for college. Exams are coming! :boom:

DjRaziel
12th Jul 2004, 06:32 PM
Sorry, I read only the first page of the thread. Clumsy me. Didn't see the part with friendly fire. Without friendly fire it's much more challanging, but the trick is to grab the rocket launcher or the bio rifle and wait for them! You're most likely to score some ultra or monster kills. You die a lot when you respawn (you usually end up in a group of four or five...no chance to survive), but you make up with the ultra kills. I've attached the screenshot with my win.

JohnDoe641
29th Jan 2005, 03:16 PM
lol I love that second screenshot you have there Rukee, you beat a guy with a 273 ping vs your 20 ping. Now that's skill.

NeoNite
29th Jan 2005, 07:12 PM
lol I love that second screenshot you have there Rukee, you beat a guy with a 273 ping vs your 20 ping. Now that's skill.

You did check the date when this thread was posted,... didn't you?

Rukee
8th Feb 2005, 09:45 PM
this is gotta be the oldest living thread!! :p

Cyrss
20th Nov 2005, 05:23 AM
Well,yes,
Console,
God mode,Loaded,
beat the Bots,
post screenshot....

Kantham
20th Nov 2005, 11:05 AM
OMG BUMPER.

oosyxxx
21st Nov 2005, 08:09 PM
rukee beating 15 godlike bots? wtfever.

IndySkyz
22nd Nov 2005, 12:10 PM
Why did I waste my time with this, lets see you post a SS of you winning against 15 godbots in a straight DM match, or 14,13,12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2, maybe you could take 1 but I doubt even that. All you are doing when you set 15 bots on one team is making a 15 man cluster that any noob can drop a load of goo on. LMAO at you.