All is right in the Universe

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Killerfro

Dec 2, 1999
N. Little Rock, AR.
Visit site
I just had to put something in here about all the recent UT bashing.
With all the recent "negative" things written in message boards, game reviews, and I.d. workers(Steed somebody or other) every UT fan should be overjoyed! It's a huge sign that UT is stealing some thunder and this is all "damage control" being put on by the biggest FPS maker in the industry. When your the big dog in the neighborhood the other dogs seem to follow. Other dogs will have "QIII rules, UT is floating soggy in my water bowl" just because Steed(I really like QIII and not because my next paycheck depends on it) says you should. If you think that is untrue then why does the UN do pretty much what the U.S. wants to do.
All I am saying is that we(and alot of QIII player do to but wont admit it) is that right now UT is the game to beat.
Will I get QIII? You bet, if the mod authors make it a game worth getting. Makes me want to send my money to them but alas I can not. Maybe I.d. should send the money they make from QIII to the mod authors? If they had any class they would.

Peace and Chicken Grease!!
Killer