i need a few maps...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FireSlash

Whats a FireSlash?
Feb 3, 2001
Central Ohio
www.unrealannihilation.com
i need some maps to include in a new gametype im working on, The Darkness. the code frontend is done, but i need some maps that fit this description...

what is The Darkness? its alot like the Darkmatches of unreal, except you have only one weapon; a chainsaw. its an all out deathmach, in dark levels, where visibility is null, maybe some flickering effects for eyecandy, but you cant see more than 2 feet ahead of you. you are equiped with only a chainsaw and a flashlight. kill or be killed. the maps will have traps, floor holes, other obsticals to make transversing difficult. the map prefix is DK-

BETA testing will open once i have 5 maps.

The ultimate novice

It's MY island!
Feb 14, 2001
Gator Country
Visit site
I actually had a cool idea the other day for a darkmatch, I actually think it will work pretty well with your idea. I'll start working on it as soon as I work out the bugs in my magical time creation device. :p