PDA

View Full Version : Peacemaker <P> Recruiting

Paladin<P>
29th Oct 2001, 08:15 AM
http://www.mm004b1355.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/PBadge.gif

Hi there euro Infer's...

Its been 3 years since the Peacemaker clan began, back on the strategy wargame Myth 2 Soulblighter, since then a handful of Peacemakers have migrated to Infiltration. Unfortunately, some could not make the transition, as UT is less than forgiving to the dial-up user (where Myth is not). So, we are looking for experienced Inf players to help reinforce our ranks.

To give you some idea of what we are looking to achieve, our website (currently in production) will feature advanced tactical guides and animated tutorials, as a support to our online gaming endeavours.

Peacemaker Website (http://www.creativeidentity.co.uk)

The website requires the Flash 5 plugin, and has a email link for you to request more info.

During the coming week we will be updating much of the website daily, so feel free to come along and post any ideas or request any further info, etc.

Thanks all. :p

Paladin <P>

Fenris
29th Oct 2001, 03:44 PM
Welcome to the best game around ;)

Nice to see another Euro-Clan emerge.

P.S. You might want to add the same post in the Community announcements...

GNAT
30th Oct 2001, 08:28 PM
sweet webpage!

Paladin<P>
31st Oct 2001, 08:49 AM
Thanks bud... glad you like it :D

I am looking for as much feedback as possible right now, its easier to change stuff while its in production... is there anything you would like to see included that might make it better?

One major idea:

I am thinking about making Peacemaker an 'Affiliation' clan, one where we team up with other clans and share tactics etc.

The website I am currently producing already illustrates this, as it will have tutorial and tactical animations that everyone can use. But to go one step further and include a secure access section on the website, where affiliated clans can discuss in-depth tactics, aided by interactive animated displays.

Obviously this depends on the amount of interest, which will probably come once the website is more complete.

Can everyone send in thoughts on what could be added (or removed)... would be really appreciated :)

DarkBls
31st Oct 2001, 09:28 AM
*MOVED*

Paladin<P>
31st Oct 2001, 05:12 PM
come on folks... please please please send some feedback. :(