PDA

View Full Version : 10 cool ways to smoke crack

phil
26th Oct 2001, 09:42 PM
1. Throw a crack party!
Have all your buddies over to smoke crack. BYOC!
2. Pregnant Crack Bet
Have a pregnant girl smoke crack and take bets on a crack baby.
3. Crack Board Games
Crackopoly, Chutes and Crack, Crackionary, Scrabblecrack.
4. Crack Driving
Smoke crack and then go driving as fast as you can

5. Find That Crack
Get a drug dog to find any missing drugs in the apartment.
6. Mall Cracks
Light up in the middle of the mall. What a high!
7. Crack for Breakfast
Neet little trick, better then coffee!
8. Recovery Crack
Start smoking crack at the local recovery clinic. Much fun!
9. Crack Day
Throw a crack cocaine parade in your neighborhood.
10. Smoke Crack... alone
Sit back, relax... and enjoy that crack on a nice sunny day

Tapeworm
26th Oct 2001, 09:45 PM
LMFAO!!

nice 1 man :D

sad thing is, i'm sure u've offended sum1 :(

Mute
26th Oct 2001, 09:45 PM
What's crack? My friend who i buy drugs from says if i take these ecstacy pills while smoking lots of pot i'll get a get a real nice and mello high.

phil
26th Oct 2001, 09:54 PM
The word CRACK appeared on the street and in the media in 1985, tentatively at first, as if trying out a new nickname. By 1986, there seemed to be a "CRACK" epidemic that crossed all social and economic barriers. The question is, was the spread of the so called rich man's drug to the schools, office, workplace, generated by the media's attention or the actual properties of the substance? The major point is that CRACK is freebase cocaine and not an entirely new drug... and freebase is simply a chemically altered form of snorting cocaine. Freebase was developed in the mid 70's to make cocaine a smokeable drug. Freebase cocaine has been called CRACK and many other nicknames. PASTA a form of freebase is an intermediate product of the cocaine refinement process.
Being an intermediate step, it still contains toxic chemicals such as kerosene and leaded petrol. Whatever the name, freebase is still cocaine and when smoked, causes all the reactions expected from shooting or snorting the drug; the differences being in the extra speed of delivery to the brain and the greater intensity of the effects.
Smokeable cocaine is desired because it:
1. Reaches the brain faster.
2. Is more fat soluble than snorting cocaine and so is more readily absorbed by the fatty brain tissue causing a more intense reaction.
The lungs which are the transfer point for the smoke from the drug and the interior of the body, are composed of thousands of tiny air sacs located at the ends of the bronchi, the breathing tubes. The basic purpose of these microscopic structures is to put oxygen back into the blood. When cocaine is smoked, the vaporized drug is also absorbed and pumped back to the heart, from there, each beat, each pulse, sends doses of the cocaine rich blood to every organ and tissue of the body, particularly the brain, it takes less than 10 seconds, just 10 seconds, for the cocaine molecules to reach and infiltrate the central nervous system, the brain and spinal cord! No other drug can boast

crack is bad mmmmmkay

http://members.aol.com/informationhiway/cracksite/users.htm

EmptySpace
26th Oct 2001, 09:56 PM
Uh huh huh huh... you said 'crack'

Mute
26th Oct 2001, 09:59 PM
Yeah, from now on, call it "the vertical smiley", mmm'kay?

And yes, i do know what crack is, although that quote was actually very informative! I grew up in this dinky town in maine (2500 people), yet it had a hardcore drunk culture I meant 'drug' culture, but that was an amusing enough slip up to leave! in high school... we just happen to be between the portland and lewiston-auburn urban areas so we got lots of nice trafficking :).

Big giB
27th Oct 2001, 12:51 AM
You have problems war-ped.

El Diablo
27th Oct 2001, 01:08 AM
Drugs are bad mmmkay! Y, yo, you shouldn't do drugs mmmkay!

Big giB
27th Oct 2001, 01:19 AM
Yeah, drugs are fer losers

Nebel
27th Oct 2001, 01:31 AM
11. Not at all.

Morety
27th Oct 2001, 01:51 AM
I got busted for it crossing the border once. They strip searched me and found 45 pounds of crack.

AriTheDog
27th Oct 2001, 02:54 AM
http://www.kweer.net/events/ff2000/ff2k02/f2k217t.jpg

oh, for a sec there i thought you were talking about this...

Latent Image
27th Oct 2001, 09:58 AM
upsidedown hanging from a tree.....