Bring Back Nemephosis

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bring back nemephosis and the old reviewing system now old the 56k pussys (im on 56k to but i dont cry about SF 1.60 and i got that!!!!!!!!!!!) just immediatly ruin the review system by giving 0 to mods with lets say 40 megs up!
Its gay but were as with neme he can fairly review it and he is a qualified good reviewer bring him back please modsquad team screw the new reviewing system!!!!!!1

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Originally posted by SoulTakeR
bring back nemephosis and the old reviewing system now old the 56k pussys (im on 56k to but i dont cry about SF 1.60 and i got that!!!!!!!!!!!) just immediatly ruin the review system by giving 0 to mods with lets say 40 megs up!
Its gay but were as with neme he can fairly review it and he is a qualified good reviewer bring him back please modsquad team screw the new reviewing system!!!!!!1

Thanks for the kind words, but I hadn't posted much news or done a review for about six months prior to this. I doubt much that you can really miss me that much. :)

They didn't decide I should move on, I did. There's just nothing more I can do here. I'll be reviewing for Weapons of Destruction now (it was around in the days of Unreal 1) so you can always check some of my reviews there, when I get started.

I'm afraid my decision is final. If Modsquad were to bring back the old reviews, perhaps there might still be a place here for me. As it stands now, though, I'm just taking up space.

Status
Not open for further replies.