PuF Bonus Pack Team Nominations

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
I hven't seen Chris express interest but he'd be on top of my list as far as mappers go. Of the other people whose maps I've played well...
Qbic and Maverick come to mind.
For models Fireslash and Deepershade
For Weapons-Papapishu ofcourse:)
I think we really need to define the scope of the project before we start nominations tho:)

Fuzzpilz

klkk
Jun 28, 2000
:noitacoL
I could map a bit. The real life problems that have been keeping me off mapping are going to come to an end soon, so I'll have time to get back to my old niveau and possibly further.

ChrisToth.hu

Level Designer
Oct 2, 2000
Atlantis
Yo Fuzzpilz, welcome back!

I'm interested in the project but I'm afraid I won't have too much time for UT mapping. I have a half-finished 1on1 map on my HD which I could try to finish. It could be used in the pack. Well, I don't know how it would fit into the BUF theme...but I'd happily work on it in my freetime.
(It's an abandoned atmospheric observatory with the SGTech texture pack. )

CrazyCougar

CATatonic
Jan 5, 2001
Ottawa, Canada
I'll throw my name into the running. I've got some mapping experience(I said some... not a lot.... ;) ).

I've got something called patience so I'm in no hurry to rush something out the door and I'm open to any ideas.

So if we need at least one person to start the team and get the forum up and running I can be that guy. :D

I'm an idea man... Jack of all trades and master of none.... :D

I also know what scope creep is and figure that we can do this easily given some startup time and lots of enthusiasm.

TaoPaiPai

Commisaire Van Loc
Jun 13, 2000
Matnik
Visit site
Hey Chris ,why not put some of your released maps (axon ,bell thingy) into this pack?
I am affraid I won't have much time myself to work on anything except my mod but If I ever have the time maybe a little fun mutator or something I'll see.

[Ss]|[Dj]

SuPeRsTaR | Dj
Jul 20, 2001
Midlands.UK
Visit site
AND i reckon Cursed_Soul should be the 3rd member cuz of his enthusiasm ( cant spell it!:p )
So CC can u set up a home page 4 the entries to be sent (which we have access 2?)

O and we need 2 more ppl i reckon! ;)

Last edited:

SludgeX

Jul 9, 2001
Chicagoland, IL
Visit site
I have 2 nominations:

Ulukai for mapper. His past work speaks for itself. Also, he has a killer-looking CTF maps in the works. Who knows? If someone asks him nicely enough, he may be willing to sumbit it for the pack.

and,

ZaGhost for musician. He did some of the tracks for the original WAM Assault Pack, along with the tracks for AS-AutoRip, and the unrealeased AS-Orbital][.

Last edited:

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
Originally posted by SamuraiSludge|BuF
I have 2 nominations:

Ulukai for mapper. His past work speaks for itself. Also, he has a killer-looking CTF maps in the works. Who knows? If someone asks him nicely enough, he may be willing to sumbit it for the pack.

and,

ZaGhost for musician. He did some of the tracks for the original WAM Assault Pack, along with the tracks for AS-AutoRip, and the unrealeased AS-Orbital][.
problem is neither of them are forumers:D