Red Skull of Shame bug?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MoNDoGuY

Groin grabbingly good!
Apr 5, 2001
CANADA!!!!!
ghost.clanpages.com
I've noticed sometimes I get a TK when I'm pretty damn sure I didn't TK anyone.

It happened in a clan match last night. I looked at the scoreboard and I had a Red Skull of Shame but I didn't TK anyone, I'm positive to.

GNAT

Jan 4, 2001
WWW.TeamMuf.COM
teamkillin is for gayfers! ghosting is too!

actually I have never had that problem, its easy to let yourself believe you have done no wrong when in fact u have and your ever so large ego will not let yourself accept the truth. In such a case, you just tell the person to bite yer **** and go on believing that you never tk'd anyone.

RAZZ

aka FURY13RT
Gnat, dont come down so hard on folks.

This isint CS
TK happens, but Im sure that my team mates on the public servers never intend it to.
it just happens.

lobbing grenades over team mates heads does it sometimes. you think theres room to clear, but they might catch some schrapnel.

Im also notorious for spooking guys by popping around a corner and running strait at them. especially on maps where the camo colors are too close.

the lifebar system is somewhat to blame cause it tallies the kill to whoever dealt the last blow. not who to did the real damadge.

if your team mates low and walks into your fire, anything might have done it.

MoNDoGuY

Groin grabbingly good!
Apr 5, 2001
CANADA!!!!!
ghost.clanpages.com
Ya GNAT. Chill out man, no reason to bite my head off. I don't think I'll play on MUF servers anymore. :mad:

Thanks RAZZ.

But when I say I'm positive I mean it. There was nothing in the console and no clan mate told me that I TK'd them, so I think there is something weird going.

RAZZ

aka FURY13RT
Hmm....
nothing in the console?

well, it is possible there was a spawn kill.
although, I gotta admit I havent seen one in multi for a long while.

Ive had mystery skulls pop up on me a few times.
I usualy assume its a nade gone astray or some other incident.

RAZZ

aka FURY13RT
Gnat, your being downright reet-ish
just thought you should know :mad:

I have to give credit to the inf community though.
when TK's happen, you dont have that childish lash-back you always have on CS

damn near half a cs team is dead befor the match even starts.
just one more reason I cant stand that game.

Camel_Toe(l)

Form Fitting
Mar 19, 2001
Not Toledo!
Damnit Mondo - I was in that match you lying mofo! I really have had enough of your 1337 bullsh**! I was coming over the hill and you were pissed off that I took your spot or something and BAM - I'm dead.
I know you tked me on purpose - IN A CLAN MATCH and you deny it! You really have to control your temper. :mad:

GNAT: wtf are you saying about my team man? You really need to cool it before I lose my temper on you too! I've had it up to here with all you MUFers - talk about ego!

My sig doesn't say "Gnat Army of ONE":rolleyes:

GNAT

Jan 4, 2001
WWW.TeamMuf.COM
I AM an army of one u Fukn PUSS!

heh, your going down camel, you too mondo, soon as I see you in game! lmao you bashin your own teammate and taking up for him at the same time?!?!?!?!? Ohh your pathetic!! but hey everyone knows that already! hahaha when you leave the server everyone is like "damn took him long enuff!" or "that sure is one annoying mah fukr" Just ask, hell its almost like that will all you ghost guys! the only one of you that are cool anymore is sup, and he doesn't even play infiltration! booyaka boioioioioiong! put that in your crackpipe and smoke it!

Everyone else, backoff its a showdown now! hehe

Keganator

White as Snow Moderator
Jun 19, 2001
PR's Barracks
www.kegnet.net
Hey, Mondoguy, don't feel bad. It's happened to me once a while back in 2.85. Kept trying to hit the enemy, but all I got was TK's! :( Was really wierd, like the server forgot what side I was on :D

Camel_Toe(l)

Form Fitting
Mar 19, 2001
Not Toledo!
Gnat you're all talk, biaootch! I used to think that you were ok, but now me and everyone else knows how much of an elitist ARSE you are! All you do is strut your sh!t around, pretend that you get laid all over atlanta - when you actually are jerking off to Unreal 2 jpgs of the female soldier.

Sure I bashed Mondo for being a jealous tking ho, but that's me and him. Hell his video card is better than my whole computer and he's talking like it doesn't even fooking run the game -wtf is that?!? ohohoh, i got a disconnect (yea right) symbol and "all of a sudden" I show a tk on my screen. I was never so pissed off in a match than yesterday - ho is bringing down his own team!
It doesn't matter we were down 5-0 in the second segment - tking your own team is like cheating on your wife!

DeadEyeNick

Dec 30, 2000
anyway, there IS a bug with the scoreboard.
I didn't tk anyone, but my teammate who accidentaly tk me didn't get the red skull. He's not using any clan tag so I positive it's my teammate. He apologies sure, but he got NO red skull hence meaning = bug on the scoreboard. This happened on MUF btw.
I checked the console, making sure there's no mistake about it.
The problem should be look into.

DeadEyeNick

Dec 30, 2000
you guys need to cool it btw, remenber we don't give a **** on what happened yesterday at Muf on a match we didn't play. Take it to your clan forum. This is New Version Suggestion for christ sake.

Camel_Toe(l)

Form Fitting
Mar 19, 2001
Not Toledo!
How dare you ask me to calm down after insulting my name!!! If I ever see you on a server again - even if you are on my team - I will kill YOU!!!

I'm calling you OUT!

GNAT

Jan 4, 2001
WWW.TeamMuf.COM
camel ho you can call me out all you want, its not near as bad as me callin your woman out last night! *remembers* whoosia daddy woosia daddy! Man for a newly wed woman she sure is frisky! You sure your hittin it right? Man I like spending your money FF! Yes the money you give her goes right in my pocket! lmao you thought the money you gave her was for her new hair du??? bahahhaha yea i fukd her hair right up and it almost looked stylish! lol as long as she keeps comin over she will have the "bed head" look so many women pay for!

Ohh about the smokin pole, isn't that in those canadian olympics that mondogay was talking about earlier??? the gay olympics? I hope your team(yourself and mondogay) really wow the judges with your pole smokin abilities! You guys are a real inspiration to all the folks with little winkies! Dont let the fact that your we'we's are too small for penetration stop you! Through your accomplishments in the gay olympics people with small diks can hold their head high! well at least one of them! Keep up the good work king of pole smokers~~~~~~!

bahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.