PDA

View Full Version : Welcome

Prophetus
23rd Oct 2001, 07:06 PM
Welcome to the new Mod Squad Forums!

hal
23rd Oct 2001, 09:01 PM
I always like to test the alternate color. Oooh looks nice, Proph. :) Hey, even the crucial.com ad matches! Remarkable.

Sparky
24th Oct 2001, 12:49 AM
Welcome MS... hope to see ya around boyz! :)

Oh, nice work as always Proph.

modsquad
24th Oct 2001, 02:52 PM
Ohh!! They look very nice!

Bean316
24th Oct 2001, 06:16 PM
They are very sexy indeed!

Caution
24th Oct 2001, 06:30 PM
Lookin' pretty folks! Hope people use these a bit more than the other ones.

Peter: Sorry for not getting anything back to you in the past little while. I've got a bunch of stuff for Modsquad sitting on my computer right now, as well as an e-mail typed up and ready to go. I haven't been able to connect for the past little while due to a conflict in my COMM Port 1. I just screwed around with my modem so I'll get that stuff to you either later tonight or tomorrow.

Things I've done? Nothing special, just some more crappy stuff ... new logo, new reviews layout, new graphics, new about/help page, new staff page, no screenshot pic, bunch of other space fillers and crap, etc. Basically I just updated all the pages you've done with graphics and whatnot. Anyways, expect that junk in a bit. If ya don't like it, by all means, trash it! :) I'm used to that kind of thing. =)

modsquad
24th Oct 2001, 06:53 PM
Well right now I need a "No Screenshot Available" pic. Also, send me the other pics as well and I'll see if I can use them or not. Or, you can just put up the link so I can see the new design and decide whether or not to implement it.

HOB
24th Oct 2001, 07:33 PM
test

{SOL}ist{ICE}
24th Oct 2001, 07:54 PM
Looking good. :)

modsquad
24th Oct 2001, 07:58 PM
Thanks! I'll actually be visitng these forums on a daily (or close to daily) basis, so I'll help around and post comments/replies now.

UnrealGrrl
13th Nov 2001, 02:58 PM
lookin good, keep up the great work guys! :) :tup: