PDA

View Full Version : Deus Ex POLL

El Diablo
23rd Oct 2001, 05:50 PM
How do you guys finish the game. Even if you've done it all 3 ways, i want to know how you did it the very 1st time.

Me? I went with Helios.

Exar Kun [Sith]
23rd Oct 2001, 09:20 PM
I beat all three ways but I did the rule with the Illuminati first cause I like the idea of ruling the world.

Orochi
23rd Oct 2001, 11:40 PM
...must ...buy ...deus ex goty

is it really good? is there an involved story? is it long?

Exar Kun [Sith]
24th Oct 2001, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Orochi
...must ...buy ...deus ex goty

is it really good? is there an involved story? is it long?

Whole game is single player with a long involved story in locations around the world. What makes it interesting is like it's also part rpg with the ability to skill and enhance the character. The game is addictive I couldn't put it down. I highly recommend it.

zynthetic
25th Oct 2001, 04:20 AM
Long? I'm playing it for the second time now. currently halfway (hong kong to NY) with over 80 saves and almost 15 hours of play. Lots more to go.
------------------
heh Fairfax:D
nice to see a close resident. used to live in prince william, probably gonna move back, sux in GA.

Techno JF
26th Oct 2001, 09:44 AM
I went with Tong's ending first. The idea of making such a drastic change to the world to prevent one individual from having too much power to abuse appealed to me a little.

CCFreak2K
25th Jun 2004, 05:39 PM
I went for blowing up Area 51. I didn't like the idea that someone had all this power, so I decided to liberate the world. It's like every conspiratist's dream...

Stigmata
28th Jun 2004, 05:41 PM
Since I had invested so much time and imagination into the game, I gave my choice a lot of thought. I feel that even though there is much centralized power in the world, and I would not want to see too much power fall into the hands of a single person or organization; "resetting" the world with Tong would have effectively realized the single concern I have with anyone posessing too much power: Destroying our way of life. The Illuminati wanted to rule not for destruction, but to perpetuate the existing society the way it was. So I chose to go along with the Illuminati.