Covert Forces!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
EVERYBODY head on over to Mod Squad and check out Covert Forces.

My comment was,

"I GIVE IT A BIG FAT 10!!! Because you've got to remember, it's only an ALPHA! And it's AMAZING! SO MUCH FUN! I just had to leave my comment! This mod (mutator actually) looks very promissing! I would suggest any modlers/skinners that aren't great but good and looking for a mod to join to improve their skillz should come here! They could make this very sw33t! I'm completley hooked to the SAW! Prolly cuz i can't wait for the MINIMI from Infiltration! Great job. Only imporvments would be skins, and reloads actions so the guns just don't go down. Like for the SAW, it could be improved to look a lot better with the bullets coming out of the box and stuff. Please finish this "mod" it ownz!"

It really is very fun and could be very good! I would suggest you get it if your boared with UT right now and waitng for a new mod to come out (INF 2.87, DA, SAS, etc.) It's a great way to pass the time and only a small d/l.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
stupid 56K? it's only 800 K :con:

it's good man, you should try it

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
What's your point?

I have a 56K also. Covert Forces is 800K, takes you like three minutes to download it. :rolleyes:

Karma 13:

Unless your modem connects at 14.4 or something, don't complain to me about the horrors of a 56K cause I live them every day. Be glad you have anything to download with at all, it's better than nothing, isn't it?

Karma 13

Licensed to Bore into Submission
Oct 20, 2001
Outer Moon of Phobos
Visit site
No, No , No, No. I think everyone misunderstood the question. By "stupid 56K", I meant that taking it online, I keep getting popped by invisible rockets from cats with 1/8 my ping. Hence, the question about bots. :) Download time, no biggie. After all, I downloaded INF after only two attempts and about 50 hours of overnight D/Ling.:D

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
Originally posted by Karma 13
No, No , No, No. I think everyone misunderstood the question. By "stupid 56K", I meant that taking it online, I keep getting popped by invisible rockets from cats with 1/8 my ping.

:con: :con: :con: :con: :con: :con: :con: :con: :con:

sorry for the ignorance then. LOLOL

/me feels dumb :eek: