Level Up JJaX!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JJaX

Sup Big Perm, I mean Worm
Mar 23, 2001
NJ
www.thedirtydozenclan.com
Last two weeks or so Ive been playing and i thought i was in a bad slump. I was Like shiit I cant Turn Quick enough and all that junk. It turns OUT the the roller for Horizontal movement had a big ass hair ball twined around it. So i scraped it off and Now i cant Turn Left With EASE!!!!!!! I fear that a clean mouse will show my true potential and i can no longer hold back MY PowAAA!!!. FEAR MY LEFT TURN SKILLS!!!!!!

Clean mouse = much better player.

Funny thing is that i played the last 2 clan matches like this and we still one. Go Ci Go!!!!!!!

JJaX

Sup Big Perm, I mean Worm
Mar 23, 2001
NJ
www.thedirtydozenclan.com
Originally posted by OshadowO
get an optical mouse bro....you'll never look back guaranteed:D

Actually i tried out the optical mouse at my friends house and it felt awkward. Like it was to Big or something. My aim was way off. But it nice to know you never have to clean it :)

CrazyCougar

CATatonic
Jan 5, 2001
Ottawa, Canada
Try a different optical mouse... ;)

Look for the logitech ifeel mouseman. It's a decent size and you can always tryout the forcefeedback.

However if you like male mice get a logitech mouseman. My old logitech mouseman still works great(only replaced it because I wanted a wheel). I rarely had to clean it and it help up for years.

However my experiences with the MS mice haven't been as good. My old MS mouse at work would get clogged a lot and whenever I visit people who use them(MS mice) it seems their mouse is always suffering from dirty mouse balls...

Stosh

A legend in his own mind
Feb 9, 2000
Southern MD, US
clanci.xgshosting.com
Get an optical mouse you M0TARD! The Logitech Optical Wheel is a sweet mouse. As is the Logitech Optical Ifeel. They are very compact, smaller than a Microsoft Wheel Mouse.

There is a small learning curve. Once you go optical though, you will never go back.

Hmmmm, Showing up for matches with dirty equipment! ALL RIGHT SOLDIER, GIVE ME 20 LAPS AROUND LAVA GIANT. NOW MOVE IT! :|

SamD

Hooker with a penis
Nov 1, 2000
Brooklyn
microsoft intellimouse explorer 0wns all your puny wannabee optical mice. its large size contributes to the smoothness of your aim
i use it with very low sensitivity, there hasn't been a mouse which improved my aim more than this.. and i did try out a lot of mice