PDA

View Full Version : Aida - Bítch or Lady?

Tetris L
22nd Oct 2001, 05:28 AM
I know FPS games are a men's world and sex sells. But ... Legend, was that (http://members.dencity.com/cleaner/aidaboobs.jpg) really necessary? Why does Aida have to dress like a cheap street h00ker? It's such a blatant attempt to copy Lara Croft, it's not even funny any more. :rolleyes:

I'm not a moralist or something. Nothing against seksi women. Hey, I'm a man after all. :D But a classy woman doesn't need a décolleté like that to be attractive. I'd rather like my intel officer to be a strong personality and kick some ass than to show around her b(.Y.)bies. Just for example: Trinity was damn hot in The Matrix, and she didn't look like a tart.

SU3000
22nd Oct 2001, 07:04 AM
Agreed. Women can be sexy without showing everything, and Trinity 0wned them all :D

Machismo
22nd Oct 2001, 07:58 AM
shes showing too less skin as it is :p

i'd love to see her run around nekked :rolleyes:

grimstar
22nd Oct 2001, 09:47 AM
She looks fine to me. ;)

ravenus
22nd Oct 2001, 10:32 AM
I kinda agree with the earlier post.
but that way even men other than Gordon Freeman have been depicted as buffy beefcakes.

IntRed
22nd Oct 2001, 10:42 AM
but then again, they had a reason to put trinity in such a costume, her 'load' wouldn't really go with the slomo action, so they had to 'tie' em up :p

Tetris L
22nd Oct 2001, 11:45 AM
Ravenus,
sure we want our heroes to be good-lookin', because we want to identify ourselves with them. But being good lookin' and dressing like a h0 is two different stories.

Stryker,
Carrie-Anne Moss ain't exactly "flat", but she isn't Dolly Buster either. The Wachowskis didn't have to "tie her up". If they would have wanted, they could have presented her much more sexy. But that wouldn't have suited with the spirit of the movie. So they didn't, which is one of the many reasons why the movie is such a great piece of art. And I think the same goes for Unreal 2. Sometimes less is more.

http://neomatrix88.virtualave.net/T3.gif (http://a780.g.akamaitech.net/7/780/25/95e64ecae23f6e/whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/img/3-3e.jpg) <- cliX0r

I'd like to see Aida change dress during the game. When she's on duty as an officer on the bridge she should wear a uniform (a tight one, certainly ;)). On missions on the ground a combat suit. When she's off duty she could be wearing something *cough* ... "casual" ...*cough*, if you know what I mean. :D

tobler1
22nd Oct 2001, 01:41 PM
In the Matrix I kinda liked 'Switch' more, whe was the blonde one right?, but I'm weird like that...
Aida's not a bitch, she's more of one of those new age taking control of their lives women, a 'don't call me chick', chick.
It's a shame she looks like a hooker though, perhaps she might wear different clothes at different points in a game, all the characters should do that, you never really see it in action games...

IntRed
22nd Oct 2001, 03:46 PM
L, hmm i dunno, can't really tell in that black leather she's wearing
got any n00dy pictures :p

StormHammer
22nd Oct 2001, 04:20 PM
I also think Aida is wearing too little. I'd prefer to see her in a jumpsuit-type thing, like the Ripley character in Alien. A female character can be just as attractive without showing off bum and cleavage. Look at how Mara Jade was portrayed in the Jedi Knight expansion Mysteries Of The Sith.

I guess I'd prefer practicality above aesthetics, but then I'm not a teenager going through a hormone explosion. ;)

Tetris L
22nd Oct 2001, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by TTRStryker8
L, hmm i dunno, can't really tell in that black leather she's wearing
got any n00dy pictures :p
We don't want to turn this into a babe-thread, do we?

Thinking about it again ... we do!!
:) (http://www.carrieannemoss.co.uk/Images/carri015.jpg) :) (http://www.carrieannemoss.co.uk/Images/carri016.jpg) :) (http://www.carrieannemoss.co.uk/Images/carrie09.jpg) :) (http://www.carrieannemoss.co.uk/Images/carri012.jpg) :) (http://www.carrieannemoss.co.uk/Images/043.jpg) :) (http://www.carrieannemoss.co.uk/Images/023.jpg) :) (http://www.carrieannemoss.co.uk/Images/026.jpg) :) (http://www.carrieannemoss.co.uk/Images/936632_photo.jpg) :) (http://www.carrieannemoss.co.uk/Images/040.jpg) :) (http://www.carrieannemoss.co.uk/Images/carri018.jpg) :) (http://www.carrieannemoss.co.uk/Images/carri020.jpg) ... I could go on for a while. :)

@kuma
22nd Oct 2001, 10:20 PM
I can't wait for the 1000000000001 user 'nude' skins that'll be availible for her within weeks of the game's release. Really, I can't.

For what it's worth (not much) I agree she's not really dressed like an Intelligence officer - she looks like she's stepped out of a Rodney Matthews 80's sci-fi Babescape :)

hal
22nd Oct 2001, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by @kuma
I can't wait for the 1000000000001 user 'nude' skins that'll be availible for her within weeks of the game's release. Really, I can't.

For what it's worth (not much) I agree she's not really dressed like an Intelligence officer - she looks like she's stepped out of a Rodney Matthews 80's sci-fi Babescape :)

lol... agreed. :D

Sometimes less is really more

Swedix
23rd Oct 2001, 10:02 AM
What an impolite question. Wait until you see her in the shower. ;)

ravenus
23rd Oct 2001, 10:52 AM
sure we want our heroes to be good-lookin', because we want to identify ourselves with them. But being good lookin' and dressing like a h0 is two different stories.

Ummm, don't particularly think of the Quake guy or any of the male characters in unreal as good-looking and I certainly did not identify with THEM, hey i'm my own man. The fact is the entire FPS industry has been based on such stereotypes and its only now that things are branching out.
But I do agree that aida needn't look so come-hither.

Major-Lee-High
23rd Oct 2001, 03:42 PM
I think it was very neccessary!

Actually they should have shown more, and added some coding to make here nip in cold rooms!

IntRed
23rd Oct 2001, 04:02 PM
hehe L,
you win
/me leaves thread drooling over pictures
:p

NeoNite
24th Oct 2001, 01:00 PM
Not really...

I have a better Aida pic. I'll scan it and post it. On my way ...

Tetris L
24th Oct 2001, 04:12 PM
:con:

That image is what this whole thread is about. Why do you attach it again? It is on the front page of www.unreal2.com and in every U2 gallery on the internet.

NeoNite
24th Oct 2001, 06:01 PM
ok...
here's why:
cause OTHER people might NOT have seen it ok? THERE are probably thousands out there who ...
Don't make a ****in problem out of this.
Swedix's avatar only show's a part of the pic, and here I was trying to show the entire Aida.

Sorry for my enthousiasm; I'm not a geek who surfs the net for every piece of little info he can get his meathooks on.

tobler1
24th Oct 2001, 08:02 PM
I think she does look way too much like a sex object, going by the pic that Neonite posted inanother thread, which I wouldn't have looked at twice if it wasn't for him...
Anyway, I think that she should cover up or something, still be sexy, but dress for the occassion, i.e. all out war with the Skaarj....

Tetris L
25th Oct 2001, 12:34 AM
Damn, was it hasty to assume that most people who are interested in u2 have at least visited unreal2-dot-com?
I knew I expect too much. :(

Drevlin
25th Oct 2001, 07:32 AM
Okay im no U2 expert but here is a few things that come to my mind:
1) What do we know about Aida? Maybe she is a h0? And thats the other thing... Not that i hang in those communities much but i have NEVER seen a h0 look as good as Aida does and certainly not with such cool cloths.
2) Maybe she dresses like that cuz she wants people to think "oh look what a dumb bitch" and then she surprise them with overwhelming intelligence n stuff... Just a thought....
3) Who cares? Its legends game and they do what they want with it. I think its a rather dumb thread all together as, already stated, the gameing world is a sterio type kinda world.
4) I aint hearig ya'll whine over mr. Nukem's biceps?
5) I got nothing against good looking women in games, though i dont BUY such games just to glare at the girl. It's as that pic NeoNite (methinks) posted that "Unreal is a very pretty pretty thing" (or something... my memory is good but not very longterm :) ).

Bottom line, its up to legend and its a dumb thing to complain about

Tetris L
25th Oct 2001, 09:01 AM
1. One fact that we know is that she's an officer on an interstellar police spaceship. As such I would have thought that it's appropriate to wear a uniform of some kind, not a night-club dress that is blatantly obviously designed to sell a few more copies to those gamers who got their brain in their pants. ;)

P.S.: I have seen h0s better lookin than Aida. A lot better. You couldn't tell by their dress that they were h0s though. ;)

2. I didn't say I blame Legend for making her stupid. I blame them for dressing her like a tart, and that point stands, no matter if her IQ is higher than Einstein's.

3. In the end everything is Legend/Epic's design decission. Does that mean that we are not allowed to comment if we think something is going the wrong direction? I don't think so. It's not dumb. It's in game companies' very own interest to get an early feedback how gamers think about their future games, so that they can make design changes if it become clear that the majority of people dislike something about the concept.

4. Scroll up and read ravenus' post. Indeed, I'm just as fed up with male stereotypes in games as I am with females.

5. Like I said: I got nothing against good looking women in games either. But good-lookin' and cheap-lookin' is two different things.

Bottom line is: Yes, it's up to Legend (who else?), but it's not dumb to tell them your concerns. :)

Swedix
25th Oct 2001, 09:59 AM
Boys, boys. Can't you look at a good looking girl without thinking of sex? ;)

ravenus
25th Oct 2001, 11:46 AM
I am in complete agreement with Tetris's post.
Stereotypes are great fun in games that have enough tongue-in-cheek, like say DukeNukem3D/Shadow Warrior/Serious Sam.
But in a more serious adventure like what Unreal was and U2 promises to be, a more believable character always adds to the immersiveness, that's what it really is about.

IntRed
25th Oct 2001, 12:16 PM
pff, i don't really pay that much attention to stereotypes in games, i mean if the game is fun, good graphics, thats aok with me, with or without babes :p

UnrealGrrl
25th Oct 2001, 04:02 PM
jeeeeeeez! is there a lil too much being made of what aida is wearing? i think so...

let me clue ya in on a secret. part 1
women who like how they look tend to wear clothes that make them feel good and some of those women wear clothes that look like, guess what?
what aidas wearin! :)

translation, confident, self assured, intelligent goodlookin ladies (usually) like to wear clothes that show they feel good about themselves...
if its a business suit, leather thong, elvira goth or clown costume doesnt matter...

heres part two of the secret, ya know (part of the reason) why?
cause it makes you (men) uncomfortable and easier to deal with ;)

seeya on the atlantis in full leather! :tup: :)

p.s. the idea that a woman is a 'bitch or 'ho' cause she wears certain clothes is the stereotype, not the person wearing them...
there are plenty of grrls (and guys) who dress a certain way cause they want to, not cause they are 'something'...

Swedix
25th Oct 2001, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by NYGrrrl
p.s. the idea that a woman is a 'bitch or 'ho' cause she wears certain clothes is the stereotype, not the person wearing them...
there are plenty of grrls (and guys) who dress a certain way cause they want to, not cause they are 'something'...

Applause.
Listen to the lady, boys. :)

NeoNite
25th Oct 2001, 06:25 PM
AAAAAAAAAARG AAAAAAAAAAARG ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRG AAAAAAAAAARG AAAAARRRRRG I HAVE HAD IT WITH THIS NONSENSE CUT IT OUT!

For crying out loud Tetris, what's bugging you? So I've posted this pic here on Buf? Will it mess up your life, make you sleep bad at night????

:confused:

gramps
25th Oct 2001, 06:25 PM
besides, this is a fictional character you're ranting about here. it's not as if she's your mother or something. :rolleyes: naturally Legend would make her a hot babe rather than a shy, boring lady. i don't see why they should give her more clothing. it won't matter for the story, which for some reason seems to be very important now.

ravenus
26th Oct 2001, 02:11 AM
For crying out loud Tetris, what's bugging you? So I've posted this pic here on Buf? Will it mess up your life, make you sleep bad at night????

I don't think Tetris ever made it sound like that, look who's over-reacting.

besides, this is a fictional character you're ranting about here. it's not as if she's your mother or something

True, but a deviation from an overdone stereotype makes a fictional character more interesting and easier to get immersed in the gameworld. Besides one wouldn't be calmly discussing on a forum if it was about one's mother.

. the idea that a woman is a 'bitch or 'ho' cause she wears certain clothes is the stereotype, not the person wearing them...

I agree, a final opinion on Aida is only possible wih the release of U2, but that doesn't mean speculation can't be made. After all so many other speculations and whines have been made (read shock rfle junkies).

Drevlin
26th Oct 2001, 03:25 AM
I think Swedix said what i wanted to say only he said it shorter and better. NAmely "cant you look at girls wirthout thinking about sex"

THAT was my point... and alot of other things

Tetris L
26th Oct 2001, 03:24 PM
I'm sure Legend designed Aida that way in order to make us NOT think about sex. I'm sure they want us to think about her strong personality; confident, self assured, intelligent, ... :rolleyes:

http://ina-community.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=144612 <- Nuf said

UnrealGrrl
26th Oct 2001, 08:10 PM
you saw that thread too? :rolleyes:

yaknow there is an age restriction on the forum there, ya haveta be under 15 yrs old...
who me? i snuck in ;)

LordKhaine
26th Oct 2001, 11:40 PM
Strange how if a female character is added with very few clothes, a load of people bitch, yet if a male character is added with few clothes, no-one gives a damn :)

Major-Lee-High
27th Oct 2001, 02:02 AM
http://frag4all.gamesweb.com/images/news/10-251-882-929-X.jpg

LMFAO!

Now if this is what she looks like i may see a point..... is that a real pic?

Anyway, i really think that puttin her in a huge space suit thing would have been ridiculous! It would have been a weak attempt to make a male model look female!

Now That :rolleyes: is a good way to let us now they tried to make a good female model like we all wanted!

Kail
27th Oct 2001, 06:01 PM
Essentially it's not about her clothing it's about realism. How many female leaders dress like strip club dancers? She'd rather dress in military fashion since sexiness lies in more aspects than the actual number of square inches of bare skin a person is showing. What I'd like to see is a smart and mentally strong Aida who impresses by her brains, not her body.
An excellent example of a strong female leader in contemporary fiction is Captain Janeway in Star Trek: Voyager. It's a great character and I don't think you need a middle-age actress, or in this case voice, to make such a role believable.

Anyway, I want a realistic and believable game not some semi serious crap. Well, I like that too sometimes, I liked Serious Sam, but *not* in the Unreal Universe.

Get to read some real science fiction and you'll see what I mean. Female leaders in books haven't made their way to the top by going "the bed way". They have talent and brains, and I really hope Aida will have that as well...or I'll be very disappointed in the game designers.

Tetris L
28th Oct 2001, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by Kail
An excellent example of a strong female leader in contemporary fiction is Captain Janeway in Star Trek: Voyager.
Ugh ... we want Aida to be at least a bit attractive, don't we? ;) How about 7-of-9 instead of Janeway? :D

Drevlin
28th Oct 2001, 02:49 AM
7of9 is way hot - with that tight litl uniform that stretches of her tits'n'ass *drewls a bit*

:]

Kail
28th Oct 2001, 07:43 AM
I was referring psychological skills, not physical looks. I thought I made that clear in my post.

BTW, 7-of-9 is not much of leader anyway. Hey, do Borgs even have leaders? Aren't they all just followers of the collective.

lceman
28th Oct 2001, 03:39 PM
I'd much prefer Aida to have a similar design to Dr. Aki Ross (from Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within). She was sexy as well as looking intelligent.

Ðork
28th Oct 2001, 04:20 PM
Tet,

Men won't be any different in the 25th century than now. Exactly because Aida is intelligent, she will use her appearance to get what she wants (technical assistance you pervs ;) ).

Her posture and attitude are what will separate her from a ho (or not). I rely on Legend to get that right.

Kail
28th Oct 2001, 07:33 PM
Yeah, I also think Aki Ross was a great character. But Aki isn't a leader, she's a person who chooses her own paths but she doesn't lead others, and that's different. Well, I don't know enough about Aida to be able to fairly compare and analyze the two characters so I'm just guessing and making assumptions now.
Anyway. the CGI-design was also superb. I was amazed in the scenes where the animators showed their skills at depicting human ways of communication. Her facial muscular movement was extremely convincingly done.
The mocap animation we've seen from the U2 tech movies does beat the body animation in the Final Fantasy movie but the facial animation in FF was definitely a work of art and skill.

UnrealGrrl
29th Oct 2001, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Ðork
Tet,

Men won't be any different in the 25th century than now. Exactly because Aida is intelligent, she will use her appearance to get what she wants (technical assistance you pervs ;) ).

Her posture and attitude are what will separate her from a ho (or not). I rely on Legend to get that right.

exactly... just because someone dresses or looks a certain way doesnt mean anything... its thier words and actions, not thier lipstick or choice of shoes that make the diff :up:

Tetris L
29th Oct 2001, 02:19 PM
I work as a mechanical engineer, i.e. in a mens world. We have few women in the technical staff around here, but those few are all very strong personalities, very intelligent and know exactly what they want. The type that you would want as your intel officer. Some of them are very good lookin' too. But ... strange ... none of them dresses like Aida. Why is that? :hmm:

lceman
29th Oct 2001, 02:44 PM
Yeah, I also think Aki Ross was a great character. But Aki isn't a leader, she's a person who chooses her own paths but she doesn't lead others, and that's different.
Aida isn't a leader either. She's an intelligence officer, you're the Sheriff. :)

Ðork
29th Oct 2001, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Tetris L
I work as a mechanical engineer, i.e. in a mens world. We have few women in the technical staff around here, but those few are all very strong personalities, very intelligent and know exactly what they want. The type that you would want as your intel officer. Some of them are very good lookin' too. But ... strange ... none of them dresses like Aida. Why is that? :hmm: How about ... :

they're in an environment where they don't need things that they are theoretically not allowed to get (intelligence, assistance, big-time protection). Don't forget Aida is a spook. At first sight she's probably not liked by anyone (other than for her appearance). And then she requests "favors" which guys have to break the law to give (secrets etc. again, you pervs ;). It's gonna need a lot of leverage to even get in a situation where she can impress with her strong personality and intelligence.

Just an idea.

little red rooster
30th Oct 2001, 12:49 AM
I think aida is perfect. She is sexy and she looks like she could kick your ars if you mess with her. If anybody could gather intelligence it would be her. She could get information out of anybody. All she would have to do is wink at me and would tell her everything.

I haven't change my sig to fall within the guide lines yet but I will use it here one last time just because it fits the thread.

B
31st Oct 2001, 04:28 AM
Clevage = good

grimstar
31st Oct 2001, 05:26 AM
I dont see why her looks should matter, Unreal II is a game.

lceman
31st Oct 2001, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by GrimStar
I dont see why her looks should matter, Unreal II is a game.
No it isn't...... :confused:

grimstar
31st Oct 2001, 07:37 AM
Yes it is, now Unreal II is a game, but once its released it will become a way of life. ;)

ravenus
31st Oct 2001, 10:45 AM
GrimStar Yes it is, now Unreal II is a game, but once its released it will become a way of life.

Wow...talk about lonely existences.

Machismo
1st Nov 2001, 04:33 AM
so did rorasch skin her? :confused:

cause if he did i'm pretty disappointed :(

i wonder what texs he made, cant wait to lay me hands on them :D

GringoLoco
3rd Nov 2001, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by lceman
I'd much prefer Aida to have a similar design to Dr. Aki Ross (from Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within). She was sexy as well as looking intelligent.

agreed... a beautiful ´fake´woman indeed...

GringoLoco
3rd Nov 2001, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by GringoLoco

agreed... a beautiful 'fake'woman indeed...

I ment (when saying 'fake') .. that she would be an ideal woman.. and also that she isn't real .. she´s a CGI movie character.

NeoNite
13th Nov 2001, 06:50 PM
I wasn't overreacting, to be honest...I was pretty calm at that moment.

Look people.
Aida is here so the game will sell many, many copies. Cause the main group of players are male.
It's that simple.

:OV

ravenus
14th Nov 2001, 01:49 AM
Aida is here so the game will sell many, many copies. Cause the main group of players are male

Which doesn't mean that we do not get tired of busty female stereotypes that remind us of a whole lot of bad games that tried to sell on that premise. Besides both my hands are gonna be busy on Keyboard + mouse so what's the point?

pine
14th Nov 2001, 03:42 AM
LOL ravenous :D

This thread doesn't really need my input, but what the hell.......I would tend to agree with Tetris-L that computer games need some more female characters that intrigue in other ways than their gazongas. The example of Trinity is a really good one; she's an absolutely fascinating (and sexy!) character without ever having to show cleavage. To be frank I find that mysterious female characters are a hell of a lot more captivating than the Lara Croft clones. And yes, I think Aida fits that classification quite nicely.

But Neo's also right. It's a large-scale game catered to sell to a very big audience and let's face it; your average American youth just wants to see T&A. So it's kinda a foregone conclusion. I bet nobody here minds the nekkid devilgirl pictures in DM-agony and DM-tutorial, right?

Ún®èàÎ2~WårrïöR
14th Nov 2001, 04:20 PM
I think Aida looks hot.. I dont see any problem.. she is quite pretty, But i keep goin back to her TA TA'S. I still think she is a lady. Just coz she looks like that she could kick sum serious ass. I see what your talkin about but lets not judge b4 we see the whole story. Maybe that is the Hip way to dress in there time.

And the nekkid devilgirls in agony is fine with me, coz it is artwork. If anyone else thinks it is anything else has there mind in the gutter. Witch for guys, that is not new.. you just have to be mature about it., and say Nice pic. lol

NeoNite
16th Nov 2001, 06:45 PM
Which doesn't mean that we do not get tired of busty female stereotypes that remind us of a whole lot of bad games that tried to sell on that premise. Besides both my hands are gonna be busy on Keyboard + mouse so what's the point?

... Gee I don't know. Is there a point?
Well, maybe it's better having a great looking sidekick like Aida instead of a nerdy scientist? And please don't tell me you'll be to busy not noticing aida...
Don't worry, it's all a game. There are plenty of gorgeous, real women out there ;)

The thread starter ought to get a life imho...asking silly questions like this :D

NeoNite
16th Nov 2001, 06:47 PM
Hokay ladies and gentlemen, I've deleted the oooh so nasty Aida pic (this is what the whole thread is about isn't it :con:)
All better now.... :con: :cool:

Tetris L
16th Nov 2001, 07:00 PM
This thread was posted before the oooh so nasty Aida pic thread. :p

But deleting it was still a good idea. I was hoping a mod would lock it soon.

Peace?

NeoNite
17th Nov 2001, 12:53 PM
Wasn't talking about the other thread, was talking about the pic I posted in this thread...

Sorry, guess I can be a raging madman sometimes... (most of the times :D)

Sure... no use in fighting over things like this.

Assymilator
17th Nov 2001, 11:03 PM
I think Aida needs a bigger rack. Those pics they have on the U2 website show her to be pretty small in bust size. Oh well, just a preference.

NeoNite
18th Nov 2001, 01:17 PM
pfff...is it that important?
Look, if they wanna sell lots of copies, they'll give Aida a bustsize a la Lara croft.
What they really ought to do is give her a normal b size.. but that won't happen. Happy now?

aeternus
25th Nov 2001, 11:29 PM
Essentially it's not about her clothing it's about realism. How many female leaders dress like strip club dancers?

LOL. realism? there is nothing real in Unreal...

Geff
26th Nov 2001, 01:00 AM
U no skinners are goin to make her naked which is fine with me coz she a HOT MAMA!!

lceman
26th Nov 2001, 04:56 AM
I just hope she has a sexy voice.

[DTK]Amun-Re
6th Dec 2001, 07:40 PM
U KILLED KENNY U BASTARDS

ravenus
7th Dec 2001, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by [DTK]Amun-Re
U KILLED KENNY U BASTARDS

Are you trying to say anuthing here or is this just spam-bam-thankyoumam

Assymilator
9th Dec 2001, 01:27 AM
she's a bitch, no doubt!

Oreo Twist
10th Dec 2001, 05:56 PM
I wouldnt mind if she was flat and fully clothed, as long as the game was fun and if she has personality it will shine through reguardless of the costume.

Just a quick question. Anyone remember metroid when you beat the game and found out samus was a chick! that was sooooooo cool.

cheater
17th Dec 2001, 01:59 PM
I say Aida is really a man in a dress. I mean come on, Epic has transsexual history. :rolleyes:

http://www.somethingawful.com/jeffk/cliifyintarview/cliffffffy3.jpg

flame...

http://web.archive.org/web/20001018101844/http://www.cliffyb.com/cam/cliffcam.jpg

Proof enough? :/

LandWarrior
24th Dec 2001, 12:29 PM
hmmm...i think they should put on some more clothes, cuz aida sure as hell doent look like an intelligense officer. maybe when she is of duty... i'm am a teen and likesexiness, but in a sertain limit. I mean look at Dead or Alive 3, that game is on the verge of becoming porno...

hotwaffle
26th Dec 2001, 01:23 PM
I don't see the point of having a half-naked woman in a spaceship, but well, if that's how the developers want it, you can't change it.

IntRed
26th Dec 2001, 02:47 PM
perhaps the cooling system was broke, so she had to get rid of some clothes?
and heck, why fix something that aint broke :p

LandWarrior
28th Dec 2001, 09:36 AM
well, the atmosphere in the spaceship is pretty casual. I mean there are 4 ppl on the ship...

DanteDemon21
24th Dec 2004, 01:59 AM
I hate to point this out to the people who are waiting for nude aida skins. There is not a nude aida skin on the net made with the Unreal 2 engine there is just a bunch of crappy UT 2003 **** skins. If u find a nude aida made with the unreal 2 engine post the link for me:)

dutch_gecko
24th Dec 2004, 04:32 AM
And I'd hate to point this out but the last post before yours is almost three years old.

XMP.Arc
24th Dec 2004, 09:24 AM
Heheh-
aida is still hot for a vidgame babe :biggrin2:... here's hoping she didn't die at end of u2. (nice bump by the way )

Gumby
25th Dec 2004, 10:33 PM
You men to say that you've not finished Unreal2 yet? tut tut :p ;)

Aida's a dirty slag really ;)

XMP.Arc
25th Dec 2004, 10:58 PM
Course i played thru Unreal2 silly:p
Yeah she is dirty alright ;) I like to think she may have jettisoned or possibly resurrected but meh...too cool a character to go out that way all in all

GotBeer?
27th Dec 2004, 10:30 AM
Yeah, I'm hoping she'll be the main character in the next Unreal single player.....bwahahahahahahahahahahaha....new single player.....

dutch_gecko
27th Dec 2004, 01:19 PM
I just want the single player to be good. And get more XMP.

NeoNite
27th Dec 2004, 05:04 PM
I hate to point this out to the people who are waiting for nude aida skins. There is not a nude aida skin on the net made with the Unreal 2 engine there is just a bunch of crappy UT 2003 **** skins. If u find a nude aida made with the unreal 2 engine post the link for me:)

OMg @ "what-a-first-potstststttttsssttt" :o

(spooky music) You know, you cuold've posted a new thread .. MEBBE.. making this important announcement and let this R.i.P...

But nooooo ... noooooooooooooooooo :o

THUMBS UP TO U :mad: :tup:

YAH, if you find a NUED ADIADAIDI SKIN LET EVERYBODY KNOW!888888811818181818888811!!!!!!!!

Do so!

Yep.

Xaero
27th Dec 2004, 05:45 PM
http://www.xaero.us/forum/e-pimp.gif

dutch_gecko
28th Dec 2004, 05:03 AM
Xaero thats too random for you. Go back to sleep.

dutch_gecko
28th Dec 2004, 05:04 AM
Ooh ooh and the forums are teh workorz again.

Gumby
28th Dec 2004, 09:52 AM
But Xaero's post was rather funny :D

Tenacity
1st Jan 2005, 03:10 AM

:::: ahem :::: cough :::: cough ::::

...but you didn't hear it from me ;)

**URL removed**

GotBeer?
3rd Jan 2005, 03:21 PM
OK, had to check it out. Interesting concept, removing just the clothing around the naughty bits. :rolleyes:

And don't worry TENACITY, I won't tell anyone where I got it from.

DanteDemon21
4th Jan 2005, 02:14 PM
Thx promise not tell anyone who i got it from. not to bad do you have any other ones or is that it? No offense just wanted to know i am a colletor of EVERY single UT series skins i can find. But i like the nudes one the best:)

DanteDemon21
4th Jan 2005, 03:16 PM
lol can u plz help me i am stupid when it comes to editors and i cant find this damn texture tab thingy. Can someone give me step bye step instructions plz:(

[HLS] jjonman
4th Jan 2005, 09:28 PM
aida is hot for a game chick, but i think alyx from hl2 is hotter.

NeoNite
25th Jan 2005, 05:02 PM
lol can u plz help me i am stupid when it comes to editors and i cant find this damn texture tab thingy. Can someone give me step bye step instructions plz:(

1. Don't be stupid
2. Find the editor
3. Open it
4. The editor, stupid
5. Don't be stupid
6. Have you found the editor?
7. Good. Open it.
8. Wait a sec
9. No, I mean wait for the editor to load stupid.
10. Don't be..stupid. Stupid, you know? Don't be.
11. Find the texture tab.
12. Problem solved
13. I think
14. It better be
15. Ok
16. Have fun
17. right

iddQd
27th Jan 2005, 11:05 AM
Hehehe, pwned :)

DanteDemon21
28th Jan 2005, 12:28 AM
Look Neonite dont be a ****in ass i discovered my prob and it was program related so even if i wanted to i couldnt have installed this damn thing. My friend fixed it for me thought so **** u. The exe file for my cds was corrupt so my friend lent me his.

NeoNite
2nd Feb 2005, 06:33 AM
Look Neonite dont be a fluffywuffy teddeweddybooboobear !!!!!!!!!

Omg :OD I never considered being fluffywuffy, so don't worry. Silly! ;-)

Gumby
2nd Feb 2005, 08:44 AM
:D roflcopter

}Bb{Kirby
2nd Feb 2005, 07:46 PM
neo>dante hehe

MurderousPandaa
3rd Feb 2005, 02:16 PM
jjonman']aida is hot for a game chick, but i think alyx from hl2 is hotter.

you might think aida is a hot game chick, but I see plenty of real women daily that are hotter.

GotBeer?
3rd Feb 2005, 02:20 PM
Again someone brings up this "real life" concept.

dutch_gecko
3rd Feb 2005, 05:24 PM
Don't worry about it, I heard it needs a patch because it's still buggy as hell. And it's had a few million years in development.

[pet]sparrow
13th Feb 2005, 12:25 PM
Yeah, but at least the minigames are great... nothing like taking a break from the normal playing session to play a round of XMP.

UNR3AL
13th Feb 2005, 02:25 PM
RoflcopterloloplanewtfbombbblshieldGG.

PETsnake
13th Feb 2005, 04:28 PM
this is the best thread topic ever, I'm surprised jem didn't sue buf's for keeping it up

UNR3AL
13th Feb 2005, 04:57 PM
Snake, relax.

Gumby
13th Feb 2005, 05:09 PM
this is the best thread topic ever, I'm surprised jem didn't sue buf's for keeping it up
lol

UNR3AL
13th Feb 2005, 05:10 PM