When is the armory going to be updated?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Domino

< Phoenix Rising >
Oct 25, 1999
Houston
It still says the FAMAS will be in a future release.. I think it's time to update it. And please put some skins on those weapons :)

Trevor_Clim

Is this virtuous?
Aug 6, 2001
Yew
armory is nice to look at, but i want an update in the roadmap. and i mean a well-overthinked and detailed plan what they want.

Mr. HotDog

[Insert Text Here]
Apr 2, 2001
Visit site
Originally posted by Domino
It still says the FAMAS will be in a future release

Let me get this straight, you want Warren to waste his time updating the Armory just so it says "In-game" for the FAMAS? I'd prefer he work on 2.87 instead.

Originally posted by Domino
And please put some skins on those weapons

Again, let them concentrate on whats important right now: 2.87

&

&quot;Sp!ke&quot;

I hope we can get some new ammo types soon...
Like BZ AP Incendiary for the AK
;)

McMuffin

The sh¡ttiest Infiltrator
Jul 30, 2000
OR
i want an update in the roadmap. and i mean a well-overthinked and detailed plan what they want.

And they will inevitably disregard it.

Shit happens. It's just the way these kinds of projects go.

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
And some other mod might "steal" those ideas ... ;)
So : I'd prefer a new patch over an 'up-to-date' website anytime.

Besides the news should tell us when the good stuff arrives :D
There's no "we have an exciting new feature planned, we'll tell you what it's going to be in a few days"-newsitem until it's in the game here either ...