Prone

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

OpFor

Feeling suicide, thats O.K.
Apr 26, 2001
Visit site
I have a few suggestions for prone, they might have been fixed/included already. What are you gunna do though...
They are listed from most important to least important.

1)prone speed, it should a about 1.5 times, too about twice as fast, I would say. It takes forever to get down and too get up.

2) firing from hip while getting up, this should be included so your not completely defenseless.

3)Colsion box is too big, you can't move through something unless its twice as big as you while your prone.

I think thats about it.

RAZZ

aka FURY13RT
they bent a few rules for gameplay.

Dunno about the stuff you mentioned, but I think the prone 'walking' speed should be increased some.
and they gotta ditch that funky problem with turning while prone.

I understand weapons collision and all, but I cant rotate even a small ammount on some kinds of turf. (especially on the sides of slopes)
makes tracking a target impossible at times.

Beppo

Infiltration Lead-Programmer
Jul 29, 1999
Aachen, Germany
infiltration.sentrystudios.net
The rotation and collision for the prone position is simply reflecting the 3rd person model and has nothing to do with the weapon collision system btw.
But the problem that you cannot rotate your view while lying next to a wall and similar has been changed. You are now able to rotate your view left/right in a realistic angle without the body rotating too.

All movement speeds have been adjusted but don't expect that prone crawling will be much faster... try to prone crawl with a backpack and some additional weight for your weapons ... you will not end up very fast... and its designed for sneaking or covering... not for "ambushing" or similar.

- Beppo