me making guns

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Originally posted by someguy_99
No, that's why I said I'll start reading them. So are they for UT?

well start reading them. Geez.

They'll usually say what game they're for.

someguy_99

Sep 7, 2001
Canada
Visit site
Are there any tutorials that aren't worth reading? I looked the first one and it was confusing as hell. I've never seen any of those terms in and code I've looked at (I think).

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
yeah, well it is hard stuff to learn. I can't understand it.

someguy_99

Sep 7, 2001
Canada
Visit site
I kinda skipped to my first mod part 3 for UT, but the damn thing didn't work! I followed the instructions exactly, but nothing happened when I summoned it. Could someone clarify some of the more complicated parts?

someguy_99

Sep 7, 2001
Canada
Visit site
gun sounds

What do you load to get gun sounds? I can't find them. BTW, did you know if you relaod the announcer package, there is tripple kill and other stuff? There's one that says "nice catch" for some strange reason. Maybe it was for a game mode they decided to take out because it didn't fit in with the rest. Maybe someone could make a mod with the sounds that aren't in the game.

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
Try Perunreal. They used "Triple Kill", "Mega Kill" and at the beginning of a match the announcer says "Prepare for Battle!"

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
It is, but they still use some of the hidden announcer sounds regardless of what it is.